You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 834.

Today, 7:34am

Author: Kaynie

Supremacy

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" You don't have to claim exactly 24h after. U just have to claim every day later then the day before but before midnight. Honestly, its not to challenging is it? Or you could... not over-exaggerate? I mean, why are you so narrow-minded? Come on, try using your head. Not everyone is going to be bang on when it hits 24 hours, are they? Do us a favour and think about that for a moment, because the longer you wait after the packet becomes free aga...

Yesterday, 4:47am

Supremacy

You only have to pay for 1 pack. You accuse me of excuses but yet u just failed and base ur whole argument on ur bad time management and wrong math. As I said before, the tradeoff is just convenience vs rewards. I still prefer 48 free epics a month over nothing, as i have no problems claiming. Quoted from "ID." Calling people stupid if they can't manage to log in every day for 15 days exactly 24 hours after the last time is pretty pathetic imo, cheer up mate. You don't have to claim exactly 24h ...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 7:47am

Supremacy

where are your valid points? lets sum this up again. - frequenzy of supermacy hasnt changed, so you still get as many opal fragments like before (atleast in the last year, 2 supermacies a month used to be to iArches times) - you still pay the same 698g for 1 pack (unless you screw up, but thats on urself) - you get 15 packs instead 7 for free (in worst case its still 48! more epics) - you must claim 15 days instead of 7 the tradeoff is more rewards vs less convenience. You say I all I say are ex...

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:59pm

Supremacy

last time we had 2 supermacies within a month is how long ago? over a year? last 12 months we had 1 supermacy each month. there is no negative change if its 1600 points instead of 800 points required. the difference now is just 15 free packs compared to the 7 packs before. Excuses? Girl, I am stating facts here. You guys are actually the ones with excuses since you seem to be to stupid to manage to find 2 minutes a day to simply claim a pack. This change is giving you more ressources then before...

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 8:06pm

Can we get some merges going on in 2019

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" u sure about that? I think a Merge would GonnaMakeUQuit *Ugh* is it even possible for you to actually make a decent comment instead of making yourself senseless and showing how much you love the game? F sake... This is why you need to be ignored :/. sorry girl, you are not my type.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 5:46pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Alaric" lol nd what if every place on earth is not germany then you have a decent chance to have decent internet i guess, Germany has like the worst wifi accessability in Europe, even worse then multiple countries in africa and asia. Quoted from "Alaric" what if there is a country where tha KAL phone app doesnt work? you dont need a KaL app, just a phone and a browser that supports flash. the cheapest and oldest smartphones can do it. Quoted from "Alaric" its not necessarily kaynie...

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 12:17pm

Supremacy

we live in the 21st century, I am sure everyone has a smartphone these days. I live in germany and we have a worse public wifi covarage then most 3rd world countrys and I still manage to claim it daily.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:49am

Supremacy

Quoted from "Alaric" they changed the duration of event from 1 week to 2 weeks with no change in prizes ty in maxim for ur consideration and whats the issue with that? as long as the event is as frequent appearing as before, the change is only beneficial as you end up with more free packs. if there is one 800 point supermacy a month or one 1600 points supermacy doesnt change how many fragments you get from it. You just get 8 free packs with guaranteed epic and decent chance for legendary for fr...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 11:59pm

Can we get some merges going on in 2019

u sure about that? I think a Merge would GonnaMakeUQuit

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:15pm

Card Errata

yea totally useless because she doesn't discard AI enemies... luls

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 2:58pm

support tickets

on avarage i get an reply in around 15 to 20 minutes I think, depends on how long the ticket is. Once it took them almost 2 hours to get back, but that was on christmas eve, so I guess thats still acceptable.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 7:08am

2018 pack

How can anyone complain about this pack? Are you fucking dumb? The pack is actually way underprized for what it gives. The pack contains 3 top meta cards (praxia, carolina, farrah) which drop quite frequently and tons of very good and playablecards most of you would do a 4k bonanza for anyways (tiger doyen, golden aurelia, the reversed version of it, swinging gogo etc.). If someone could complain then its those who bought praxia a month ago for a big recharge. Quite cheeky of Dema to release a e...

Monday, January 21st 2019, 5:47am

2018 pack

Can you give us a preview Zidane? the holiday one also got previewed a day before on facebook.

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 1:16pm

2018 pack

same as holiday pack. source french forums: curious what will be in there besides farrah.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 6:15pm

A player's questions for the PM

Quoted from "Wrath" Dont take bad on me but did you realy see that your last choises for this game are the correct ones? I only see here its people complaining all the time, and thats not good for the health of this game. I give you a short exemple, at start i recharged around 300 euros month, after some months droped to 150-200€, then to 50, last month 15€, now i just stop recharging for gold. Like me theres lots of players that just stoped playing for real bad choises and management of this g...

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 11:50am

can't log in

game works fine.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 9:02pm

Supremacy ended to early

Yup, 1 extra pack was enough if you claimed daily. But it probably wasnt the best choice to let it run for 14 days within the holidays, ez to miss a day that way or to end up claiming it delayed on multiple days and requiring a 2nd pack due to it in the end.

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 9:47am

Cant Login

Maintenance, they add a new boss.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:34pm

Judgement

Quoted from "plus minus" Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Unscathed" In the last months or the last year, the game is actually becoming less pay2win again. Where are you getting that this game is "P2W" from, Kaynie? Just because you buy cards with real money does not mean that the game is "P2W" as you would still need to make a good enough deck. There are people who do not pay for cards and yet are able to make decks that can beat people who put money into the game, even people who saved up go...