You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Today, 1:45am

Author: Moonlit Butterfly

Quoted from "Kaynie" You guys are actually the ones with excuses since you seem to be to stupid to manage to find 2 minutes a day to simply claim a pack. So what you are typing is that you are that retarded you cannot even read your own comments, or even think about your comments, and put the blame on other people. Time and time again you prove my point. Conclusion? You need to stop commenting. But you already embarrassed yourself long enough. Keep typing s**t if it makes you feel better. It is...

Yesterday, 11:41pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Kaynie" like what? I "defend" the new supermacy, because its just added free stuff imo and I like free stuff, but looks like no one else does or maybe its just too difficult to log onto KaL for 2 minutes on ur way to school/work, during ur lunch break or whatever. ... This is exactly why people should just ignore you. All I am getting from you is "I love K&L and people who complain are bad." followed by excuse after excuse. Change... your... tune... And do you want an argument that...

Yesterday, 7:39pm

Can we get some merges going on in 2019

Quoted from "Kaynie" u sure about that? I think a Merge would GonnaMakeUQuit *Ugh* is it even possible for you to actually make a decent comment instead of making yourself senseless and showing how much you love the game? F sake... This is why you need to be ignored :/.

Yesterday, 6:24pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Kaynie" then supermacy or KaL shouldn't be ur priority anyways, pack your stuff and move out of that shithole. Or you could stop making excuses and accept that Supremacy going up to 1,600 points without any change in rewards or anything (and if I have this right, more gold to spend in it) is bad and pointless. No one had any problems with it being 800 points and now that it's gone up for whatever reason, people are complaining about it. You? You are just trying to defend the new co...

Saturday, February 2nd 2019, 6:51pm

Points Not Reset

the game is not very consistent and neither are the mods. mods only care about money and removing posts and do F all about other things and it has greedy shits like dragon and kaynie who only care about first place in everything