You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:40am

Author: Rejibrad

Event list is missing

Quoted from "HansGalitz" No Response No updates. Just taking money and nothing new. is this going to be a normal thing?? This is sub par to the people that play this game and have put a lot into it. A response would be fantastic. Thanks HansChaos +1

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 7:53pm

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

Thank you for your replies. Hopefully sometime soon they can implement the change. I do believe it will further help with balance. Old returning players can also slightly compete if they decide to come back into the game aswell. It took me quite a while to start winning a few again.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 2:31pm

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

Heyyyyy, I have a small suggestion. Can it be possible to potentially buff some of the older cards, as they are feeling a little out-dated. I don't mind if this is in their godlike forms or even awakened forms. I want to see First Ranger Talenor (Godlike or Awakened) giving like +5 attack to all elves, or lets make the Kings great again! I see the opening packs to find kings or elites event and i feel like the excitement of finding one of those in a pack is gone. Emberwind, Grimbone, Whitemane a...

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:28am

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

My 100% unrebounding saddle on my stage -1 horse unapproves of 11th hour, aswell as most cards.