You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 7:40am

Author: kazuki

Valentine's Day Event

Ingame Nickname: Kazuki Server: 15 caligula Ultimate Skill wished: Chosen One Link of your card:

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 11:50pm

No Sense

It has been suggested to mute your tab and then leave the tab open. So I am supposed to never close my browser again? Why go through the trouble of muting the tab if when I close it the sound comes back? Many people are doing other things on their computer like listening to music or watching a movie but still wanna log in and play and so what this has done is make this game very annoying. If you want people to hear the sound every time. Make better music and sound effects. :: Solution in the mea...

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 10:51pm

Valentine's Day Event Entry

A Lover And A Fighter Another Release slowly rolls in, a sign that our end is about to begin I smile as my yellow's quickly turn red, I can still do this, it's all in my head I settle my saddle, I stable my horse, They charge at me swiftly but I rebound with force The last lightning tempest, gallantly roars My Mystical Faerie, gleefully soars A dying Emperor, flutters its wings The bell for sudden death, silently rings With my last bit of emotion, be it sorrow or hate I learn without teaching, t...