You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 815.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:34pm

Author: Kaynie

Judgement

Quoted from "plus minus" Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Unscathed" In the last months or the last year, the game is actually becoming less pay2win again. Where are you getting that this game is "P2W" from, Kaynie? Just because you buy cards with real money does not mean that the game is "P2W" as you would still need to make a good enough deck. There are people who do not pay for cards and yet are able to make decks that can beat people who put money into the game, even people who saved up go...

Monday, December 17th 2018, 11:16am

Judgement

Quoted from "Unscathed" Its just sad to see a great game turn to a money hungry monster that care more about the trash being thrown out than their players. Hell at the rate this is going you mares well throw KaL out with it. As much as I agree with you about the need of a Merge for S16, i disagree with the quoted part. KaL only used to be f2p friendly in the very beginning when reputation Shop Cards, PvP Shop/PvP Reward (Season and Post Season) contained a majority of the top tier meta cards. B...

Friday, December 14th 2018, 1:10pm

Howling Gail - is this true?

the comparsion with pigeon is alright, the card has 2 abilities in one and people mix it up a little bit. First part of the ability is, that when summoned, it kills all summoned creatures (that are not immune to predator) and the 2nd part of it is that every time an enemy creature dies, it turns into an friendly wall (this works the whole time, not only the first turn and the card itself doesnt have to do the killing blow).

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 12:37pm

Whats the point in event list

Eventlists are fine as they are, ppl should stop whining before they remove them again.

Monday, November 26th 2018, 7:05pm

What happened to cyber Monday deals

They cant do 2 sales within 1 maintenance cycle, dema explained that once in the forums, as the sales use 1 button. There could be a christmas sale like last year again, but i wouldn't bet on it.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 6:02pm

Recharge

Gamigo used to offer cards that start at Epic for big promotions aswell. Lumi and Posy were for example 8k/30k recharges eventho their lowest existing ranks are Epic. In my opinion offering different cards for 8k/30k is absolute nonsense. If a card is only available through a 30k recharge, it will mean it will be very limited in the game as I assume not many ppl even consider recharging 30k at once, which will cause a huge power gap between those who are willing to do it and those who are not. 1...

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 11:04am

Game Updates?

there is no maintenance in the game. the game itself is online, its just the login/landing page which are down.

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 8:47pm

Dear Demandrend: What is going on?

i am feeling thar on the 13th of November with the next maintenance it could happen! Merge on 13th, huge catch up forum recharge Event on 16th to 20th and Blackfriday on 23rd and everybody at gamigo hq has his xmas extra paycheck secured.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 10:30pm

browser problems?

Quoted from "Darthen" So I wonder what the plan is for Flash ending on all browsers by 2020 - if any Flash games are still up by then . . . html5

Wednesday, October 3rd 2018, 9:38am

Give me Goodies!

Quoted from "Zidane" Hello player, I'll try to get a timely response for your question thanks but i guess you can't reach him today. Its a holiday in germany. I think Demadrend doesn't want to add saddles as an option anyways, he was online after I posted this thread last night, so he probably has seen it already and thought something like "nah, we will milk yall with saddles another time".

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 7:14pm

Give me Goodies!

Can we add saddles to the 30k tier? Some people have all the 4 major item slots GL already.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 5:46pm

Cant acces loadingscreen

Can the forum offer get extended? The 48h time window got shortened a lot by this

Friday, September 21st 2018, 10:51pm

wrong recharge

Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "Kaynie" Wrong Eventlist* Another OCD person. If you learned to read properly you would know that "wrong recharge" is correct. you are such a cutie, aren't you? The event in the game is correct. The mistake is clearly made in the Event Preview, as Katarina is not implemented in the game yet, its most likely coming with the next maintenance cycle in October. There are also more mistakes in the list like the Spike Sabre Free Card Event, which is also coming in ...

Friday, September 21st 2018, 12:36pm

wrong recharge

Wrong Eventlist*

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 12:47pm

cant get in

how did someone lose fire ruby? game was down 1 day, daily login has like 5 extra days to claim

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 4:13pm

cant get in

well, the "emergy maintenance" just made things worse. Game worked perfectly fine before if you changed ur clock, now its just not loading anymore.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 7:51am

Merge all of KAL

Quoted from "Focust" So, based upon what I have read in this thread, the community is very much interested in merging all of the servers together, with the following compensation requested from the newer servers: S17: No compensation required (as per Walthamir) S16: 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, 20 million silver (as per Kaynie) I think this would be fair compensation for the newer servers as well should you choose to merge all of them. -Focust Yup. And its great Focust stated that he will pass...

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 2:07pm

Merge all of KAL

Well, i think a lot of players are unhappy in RoM with Nullifier/Towahli and the new Cleaner card, but its unlikey that its enough to make them move to KaL i think. They would lose too much progress (time and money), its more likely they will quit for good. Only way I could see them joining here would be if they could get their accounts rebuild here (as close to it as its possible, we dont have some of their cards or some cards were released in more limited ways here (for example in KaL you can ...

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:44pm

Merge all of KAL

Quoted from "12wellred12" Id like to see a new people as well because its really hard to get someone not op for below 800 rank pvp Also, Kongregate RoM server announced a closure, so expect that some of them will join KaL.... Loygames shutdowm over a year ago. We already have some of them playing here i believe.