You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 10:18am

Author: Ley

Event list is missing

it's the events list. it's par for the course here. if you stick around you'll get used to it too.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 8:09pm

Game Updates?

eh, game closed up shop

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 10:06pm

Hey

Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. As an aside, since I do a load of solo bosses (I like the simplicity and challenge, especially when you can single handedly defeat an awakened boss) I have a smallish deck that works wonders for Shimmering Cave, Dark Forest, and Sanguine Tribe. Windy Cliffs requires too much luck in getting to the right cards at the right time so as not to be Swift Deathed. However, it also takes me all the way through the tower in a very boring effect, and since you wa...

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 1:29pm

mercy bug

There is something that can be done. it just isn't going to be done. It's been like that for years and nothing is ever done about it. Sorry. Fact of KAL.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 2:24pm

Well Chaotic Wastes is Weird

Before I start posting screenshots, in the event I need to.. Why are the 7 Chaotic Waste tickets I have in my inventory not good enough to use? Am I really going to be charged 200 gold for a ticket I already have? Or is this *just* another example of how the company gimps the users?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 9:41am

Booster Lotto

I bought 3 packs via gold, and it's the 8th.... assuming that they still haven't released the packs?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 9:35am

Booster Bonanza (Human Pack) event didn't appear

This is pretty normal for this game//company. They can change their minds on a dime, and aren't obligated to correct issues within their own version of the game. Even writing tickets within GameSpree.com doesn't help, so there's no point in pointing out the obvious flaws and expecting things to actually get done.

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 6:11pm

Quoted from "Leonidas" Hello dear community, We are aware of the problem and trying to solve this issue. We will have to wait though. According to this compensation , will see what we can do Thank you all for your patience and lets hope this problem gets solved fast. Kind regards Leonidas This is getting to become rather cumbersome, extremely so. Quests that don't update, tickets that are inventory that do not work as intended, server crashes that come as regularly as a new teen female. There's...

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 9:41am

[Feedback] Spelling error in map

There, corrected. Apologies for the wrong gender.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 9:34am

[Feedback] Spelling error in map

She probably has one. Just look at his image, he clearly likes pirates. But a bug is a bug, a bug needs to be reported, and you need to lay off.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:35pm

[Feedbacl] Stop your Complaining about EVERYTHING

Quoted from "Lilpwnd" Ley you are in Christmas mood, don't you? Never seen such a positive person! As a brick wall, I'm demanding some rights. Can I? Same Christmas mood I have been in for the last 30 years. Bah Humbug. Sorry, brick walls don't deserve rights until they stop being a brick wall. Can you be something other than a brick wall? Can you tell me what it is that I want to know, and have wanted to know for a long time now? I have gotten 0 feedback to PM's which tells me, um, brick walls...

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:08pm

[Feedbacl] Stop your Complaining about EVERYTHING

I would be more relaxed if things were actually done in a timely matter. If there was a line of communication open. If it feels like you're talking to a brick wall, then you probably are. There has been very little communication between player and company in my opinion. It's all about being able to say that they did listen and things did get fixed. My experience says otherwise.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 8:24am

[Feedback] Peryton bug

When did you first notice the bug?

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 9:01pm

snowballs

Quoted from "Leonidas" until now this bugg has Always been compensated with 4 of those items so where are you exactly angry about ? I myself am not angry at all. I'm just raising question to myself about why you run the same bugged event over and over again when it gives you trouble and why you dont fix it when it seems easy enough. All answers i've found so far are disturbing. Yes it is correct that we are aware of this bugg , the problem however is that we are dependant on the devs to solve i...

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 7:37pm

snowballs

It matters not guys. Why support the game that is constantly dicking you over? I mean really, why do it? And Leonidas: If it is a known bug that has always been compensated, why hasn't it been fixed after it became known? What is the average time it takes to get a bug fixed? I reported one 6 months ago, and you made a second report; is that one fixed yet? Why is it against the rules to discuss openly about bugs, but it's ok to basically bury them? And, WTF is up with this: [System] If you are a ...

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 3:11pm

The KaL Times

Are the pack descriptions finally correct? Or is that going to be a 6+ month fix and that you need to get the permission to do that as well?

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:45am

I've reported this 3 times, when can It be fixed?

May I direct you to a similar thread: This Is A Reason To Stop Supporting This Game. It would be my opinion, as biased as it is, that these people could care less. As long as you aren't pulling any charge backs or paypal disputes. I know it's a simple problem, one that they even said in the shoutbox that they know about, but they refuse to do anything about it. Why? it's not financially sound for them to do so, because it's easier to release new top off cards, or similar things. My suggestion, q...

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 12:02am

i cant log in game

Quoted from "Leonidas" Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" we deserve a black opal for this nonsense....day after day its one bug after another how about no ? Quoted from "KingBast" I always assumed demanding Black Opals was just a bit of fun. Pretty sure it is. Nobody seriously expects to get one as compensation. You would think so, had Leonidas not immediately dismissed it out of hand. But it is a bit f a touche moment to me.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:47pm

i cant log in game

Quoted from "CheyChey" Are you saying it's okay to ask for black opal as long as you're VIP? If that's the case... Also, I'd rather take things that support has never followed up on versus comp for downtime. Absolutely not. In order to even obtain one normally, you kinda have to be a VIP. Hence it being reserved for them alone. Sorry for the confusion.

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 11:35pm

i cant log in game

Why stop there? Why not your awakend card of choice? But guys, really shouldn't ask for things that you know is reserved for the VIPs. Really should be happy that there is any kind of compensation at all. They really don't have to hand it out. Will be to their detriment if they don't, but they aren't required to do so.