You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:08pm

Author: reborn1217

Event list is missing

Para spoke that it was because he wasn't able to get into the test server.

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 11:00am

Game Updates?

Quoted from "GonnaMakeUQuit" still down damn please tell me there will be a merge after this F'd up maintenance. lol one can only pray

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:27am

Rewards Update

+1 to this. We need to get together and really brainstorm im sure devs can take a day in a month to listen to the fans.

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:26am

Drop Rate

I feel like getting emotional fails the aspect of being professional, which means that there will be less attention to this. With that being said, I do believe that the game needs rework of sorts. As you said drop rates are not favorable in the least. If i recharge $100 there is no way as to why I am not guaranteed a Ruby. I crazy enough had to go and download Flash again and I was shocked. Flash is quickly dying and and even the company themselves are trying to pull the plug on it. I wish there...

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:18am

Dear Demandrend: What is going on?

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Purity" They Dont Care About Much Anymore lol...No New Events..Everything Has Been Running Late etc..Dont Expect Anything Yes, and lets not forget the latest recharge card which we could only get if we spent $500 US!!! that honestly sounds crazy... what card was that? Just how much money do players make? Here thats rent money.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:15pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I came back to K&L after a long, long break and, to my surprise, the meta had changed greatly. I was also greeted by one player with on S16 with 11th and at the time I didn't have a rebound saddle and in a 30 card deck, as someone mentioned before, I didn't draw it and my hand was full because this thing is in my face and I can't kill it not even with my rune because they summon Wheel, Shaman, Ivy and now this thing is holding at right below 20HP so my rune even if it crits.... its just not happ...

Friday, January 5th 2018, 5:48am

You sure there are 7 on eyebreaker and not 5 lol

I found them all. there are 7. the last two were real eyebreakers

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 1:03pm

Will we have percentage off on buying gold?

Honestly, paying $50 for a card is looking really expensive... call me crazy but what the hell. At least give us a recharge sale because come on K&L. At least put some of the really OP cards in there and i mean the virtues like modesty. This card has broken the game for me and its annoying when I encounter someone with it and the 11th hour. I instantly just surrender because all my hard efforts were foiled by one card summoning. I think I speak not just for my self here. -Reborn

Monday, December 18th 2017, 8:38pm

cyber monday 50% off modesty please :D

Quoted from "Zidane" For the record, you players should enjoy the sale. wait we should? or We will? Kinda confused sorry.

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 12:54pm

victory packs required vip 5 still

why do these things cost 2K gold? makes no sense!

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 11:24pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

Quoted from "YatoGod" Okay this is beginning to go way off-topic please remain on topic or I will have to close the thread also if any of you feel you have broke forum rules this is your chance to edit your posts. As for the main topic of this thread I can pass along to the product manager and see what he says Well, I'm glad someone shows up to say something. Starts off talking about the wrong thing, but at least we hear that some actions may be taken. Back to the topic, I do believe that it's ...

Monday, November 27th 2017, 7:33pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

I feel like the game should be made in a sense that even new players could just come in and waste a decent amount and they could actually somewhat compete with most people even whales. Honestly, it is very unmotivational for the new players who come on and can't even last 5 turns.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 10:26pm

Lots of Lag in the AH

Quoted from "Daizo" game just crashed entirely now.... thats been happening lately... sadly...

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 10:14pm

Consider merging all 3 language servers

Even as someone that is pretty far behind with cards, I really like this idea!

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:35pm

Lots of Lag in the AH

Quoted from "Kaynka" Laggs in Auction House were caused by adding synthets to game, cos they are in both slots there. It's like that from ages now, so doubt that it will be or can be fixed at all I remember the days where I could browse the AH and no lag would occur

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:33pm

Why don't we update the ingame look?

Quoted from "These Heaux" u'll see snowmen and christmas decoration soon welp I hope to see more than that.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:32pm

Quoted from "Kaynka" Game looks good how it is Reborn, if you didn't quit with Hibari for 2 years like you said, you would know that game has way more important things to fix than it looks Damn, shade is crazy lol. I mean it has a lot to improve upon, but usually a change in atmosphere does help a lot.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 2:41am

Okay, don't get me wrong the game has its own unique look and that's cool and all, but don't you think that it's maybe time to change the way it looks? I mean it looks very dull it looks the same all year round that kinda takes away from your mood. I went and took a peak at the chinese server and holy cow does this game look like something new. It literally looks like someone picked up a stranded kid and gave him the best education money can buy. With all jokes a side, I'm just trying to say tha...

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 2:31am

Lots of Lag in the AH

Quoted from "These Heaux" Lags is to be expected. after it all it is KAL - Krashes and Lag Oh my goodness, I promise you that you made my night i started laughing so hard man. Thank you. Still it isn't excused.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 1:34am

Lots of Lag in the AH

Hey, so I've lost 2 cards so far because of lag in AH. Is there a way that you guys could fix that because all this focused lag spike that occurs only when i'm on the AH. Please fix this for the sake of a lot of us players. I mean after all, you are a company. Edit: I'm not as mad as I should be to loose the cards, but my concern is more towards the future if it would be a card I really want and cant get because of this.