You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 6:16pm

Author: Pain34736

browser problems?

don't think that'd have effected the main page like it had either way I left tonight and its working now without me doing anything more on my end so good to go now

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 5:42am

browser problems?

also having problem with most of the screen white and not loading properly, when I click play on the right of the screen it just opens same page in a new tab did have a msg pop up from my antivirus Kaspersky this certificate or one of certifcates in the certificate chain is not up to date. even though I clicked allow it didn't change anything. looks like this isn't a wide issue but not just 1 person either. I tried chrome and Edge but no luck.

Monday, August 20th 2018, 6:50pm

Event

I dragged my feet on doing this event but working on it now before something happens and I don't get it submitted but there is one things that worries me a little. If spelling counts are auth even looking at answers or are using google docs to automatically add scores and answers? I'm concerned that saying a card is awakened form will count as incorrect because its not listed on creature name

Friday, October 27th 2017, 8:40pm

good note

Mostly wanted to say thanks to Parabellum and Demadrend for fixing my cloak from the September Sundae rewards. I had godlike cloak sent (assuming all were godlike as part of late compensation) when I actually wanted legend so that I could try to try to combine to godlike rather than enchant all the way up from 0 again. This was out of Para's hands so he forwarded it to Demad. It took a couple extra weeks but they removed the godlike cloak and sent legend as I asked. Other players might disagree ...

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 1:40am

September Sundae Questions Thread

for quest 3 windy, We just need to fill the 3 requirements and extras don't matter right?

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:43pm

ok cool so it isn't a must Also I figured if people tried to do it together staff might would pull logs and see that it wasn't solo so yall might need to be careful

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:32pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" At the highest level that is unlocked for you. Screenshots of Heroes on Stage 3 mounts doing Easy mode will be rejected. It is assumed that most people will play fair and complete the quest at the appropriate difficulty for their respective levels. I can see easy mode being rejected as you get 3 AI partners to go with you, however it is not specified on the event page that starting at level 35 you had to do Shimmering Cave on hard mode to complete it. If I wasn't confid...

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 12:54am

Confusing event

ok so exact, thanks for quick answers

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 12:51am

Confusing event

I noticed this late but I see we also have to dig the additional cards, can we leave more than 15 and 20 if it's all elites or does it have to be exact? it doesn't say at least. also u have the 15 note on the bottom of fortress instead of 20, quite sure it's supposed to be 20.

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 12:17am

Confusing event

Elite walls count for elites too right? Example: Wall of Dark Night trying to make sure so my group doesn't hunt me down and kill me

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:04pm

Unable to Access Site?

500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. well at least the play button and server select pops up....so it's closer than it was a few min ago...maybe anytime?

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 10:56pm

gg iArches

all in all it was a pretty good event, while I still consider the random chest at end a betrayal, other parts were fun at times and the rewards great. The whole event I was obessing on 120 for those opals, once I seriously looked at my options it was still pretty nice. 45 opal frags, an insignia of fortitude and a couple legendary gems aren't too shabby at all. I'm not sure if I could even get a random fort insignia out of event chests so still a rather unique reward.

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 6:26am

List of legendary equips

I also would like a list of legendary equipment please, for example earrings of fortitude is that a thing? I'm not saying I would get it but I tend to things different and I would consider it

Monday, April 24th 2017, 1:54am

What's with the rate of combining equipment

it doesn't say it's increased "to 47%" its fair enough wouldn't "by" be the default grammer?

Monday, April 24th 2017, 1:52am

gg iArches

Quoted from "Starwind" 1.These events require participation for a reward 2.There is enough event variety, and enough potential eggs for anyone to get the best prizes without having to do all of the events 3. You're getting 3 free tickets, which is 9 losses/tries worth at minimum 4. Even without finding us GMs, the league tickets themselves have gold as rewards based on your progress... so you have free chances at gold 4. All the Easter events are FREE to play. Again, you've paid nothing...there...

Saturday, April 15th 2017, 10:13am

gg iArches

off and on for 2 days......over 6 hrs of time spent (ok so I tried to multi task 2 of them probably) I finally got the puzzle done, at this point I'm just proud I finished it but can we please have mercy... this is barely related to the game and the effort required is extreme for those that are puzzley challenged. The rest of the event so far has been great just these jigsaws are brutal.

Friday, April 14th 2017, 9:29am

gg iArches

3 hrs in and only 45% done....thx for the background hint I've been opening image off and on this whole time.....still stuck atm theres challenging and then theres overkill this is y I don't even bother with most forum events...loots too good though I feel like if I don't go for it theres no point playing the game at all....I'm screwed either way

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 9:04am

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

Bael and Persphone rulers of undead infused by might empowered by night blood and pain they're fed bringers of blight devours of light ancient forgotten royalty servants full of loyalty thou are but a novelty filled with fright to thier delight Pain34736- S4 Sarya (it said had to be KaL based not valentines )

Monday, November 28th 2016, 6:08pm

Cyber Monday Feedback

3/10 the vast majority of the cards are horribly priced only a couple of special events or WB max only cards are POSSIBLY worth it