You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 9:16am

Author: Kami

The Summer Heatwave!

Good Morning heroes, Rewards have been sent ! I have sent the last version with correction to Dema' for players who didn't received anything. If you check and saw a mistake, please could you send a message to Demadrend about it ? He will check with me if there's anything to do. Hope you will enjoy it and have a nice week-end too ! Best Regards, KAL-FR Team.

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 8:34pm

Summer Heatwave event rewards

I need your help, we are checking for 3 players who didn't wrote their IGN as they are in game. Quoted Falkirk Kedorethien soltek All coming from MG1 Could you write to them and told them to come on forum to write in comment or maybe do you know the good spelling ? KrustyGrundle MG1 Cullinator MG1 FredFlintstone MG13 kylexwar MG1 rylie3328 MG1 WarMongress MG1 Bangart s17 Belma s17 You will received soon your reward with the other one ! Thanks and enjoy your gift sent by Demadrend ! Kami.

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 10:11pm

The Summer Heatwave!

Hello EN Community ! My eyes are bleeding but we made it, everything is collected thanks to amazing excel skills of Goldred and you will have your final score on the PDF file below. I hope there is no mistake but i'm still human and got red eyes, so we never know, check and told us by private message if something seems strange. I will wait until 12:00 before sending anything to Dema. Hope you enjoy a lot this event made by Shin & myself, managed with the precious help of Goldred. It was a true p...

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 11:10am

Hope to finish this evening, there was so much logs to add and verification to do, true nightmare ! Event 3 is okay, i will have to check for event 4 and the last one is more easier to complete hopefully. Kami.

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 9:05am

Hey-Hey, calm down ! I know that you are asking more communication between your staff and you. But in fact, it's way more difficult for Dema since he's back because he got a lot of work to do and to manage in every community. Sadly, when he came back, he got several problems to manage. He's the first one to recognize that he could do better but i can tell you that even if he doesn't communicate as much as you wish, he's working hard "in shadows" (don't know how to say that!). I hope that the sit...

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 2:24pm

Hi Lucid, Ofc i will do that ! We have a general speadsheet with the evolution of your score. So i will post it as soon I complete everything for everyone, and I have a lot to do after work, this evening ! Best regards, Kami.

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 12:44pm

Hey hey EN community Dema gave us data yesterday and i will be able to collect and finish this for tomorrow ! Don't be too much rude with him, he came back from holidays with a lot of problems in FR and you have to remember that you are not the only community that Dema manages too, that's why sometimes, he can't be everywhere and communicate as he wanted with you ! There is a lot of data so it will take a little time for me but i promise to do my best to give it to Dema asap and to give him the ...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:51am

Results | Event 1 & 2

We will do our best for that, sorry that we didn't pay attention enough to the formatting of the topic of Demadrend. English is not our native language so it's sometimes a bit hard to manage something big like this and understand everything haha. We didn't expect at first that we had to manage this event and Demadrend only ask us to post it at time ! But anyway, we learned from that and I guess you too, we have a good contact with this community and we thank you very much for your welcome, your ...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:36am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Rules are rules, there will be no modification or anything else. A lot of players understand and some get frustration about little mistake, but mistakes are what they are and that's the reason why you don't have 30 pts. It's not an "unfair case" or whatever, we followed the rules that we made and we are hoping that it will be a good lesson for every player who fill it too fast or without paying attention enough. There already have a bonus event who can gives you 10 or 30 bonus points. We thought...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:48pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Devilfish2" wow i lost points cause i put an extra space in Black Rose by accident talk about being too far up your own arse that is just being pathetic Hello Devilfish2, it's seems like a mistake from me, if they were some extra space i always give the point, but it won't change anything because you will have 9 good answer! I will upload the new result with correction made. Kami.

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 10:30pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Hello spencer, The event 5 is a Lucky event and will give you the opportunity to have 10 or 30 bonus points. It Will depend on your karma i guess ! So it still possible for everyone to reach 120pts ! Keep faith ! Kami.

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 9:40pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Hello spencer, It's not because of capital, you wrote "searing cerd" and it's not the right name. You should have written "Searing Cernd". Edit : But you just saw what was wrong so not a big news after all ! Best regards, Kami.

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 8:38pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Yes we understand, but if we are making rules, it's not to be a beautiful decoration. And it's a good way to learn from mistakes for next time. When we are making events with rules, it's not only to give you every point that we can. It has to be a bit difficult and if we mention specific spelling rules, it has to be followed. People can be angry, i understand that but i will not give them a good answer if it's not a good one. Sounds logic to me. We are making fun event but if we made some level ...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:52pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Kyonshi" I honestly have to complaint about this,as after hours of time spent on your event to finish it correctly,missing one letter cuz of being tired and writing Princes Sarya(awakened)instead of Princess Sarya (awakened) makes me wanna puke,honestly. I've spent 4+ hours on that event searching for the cards and after my eyes started to bleed,and just of banal mistake like this that happened you reduce me points. If it was something like Prince Sarya/Princess Syaria or etc..,i w...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:44pm

Event

Hello Kyonshi, There was a special mention on the Google form only, sorry ! And yes, giving the exact name was the rule, so next time, don't rush and be carefull and don't forget next time to check another time ! I don't really know how was the EN team about this kind of event, but we take a lot of attention to correct spelling if it's asked... Kami.

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 6:50pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Good evening everyone! Sorry for being enable to publish earlier all the result but i finally got time for it ! As I already mention in the other subject, there was a lot of stupid mistake in your spelling and I know you will be so mad about it ! But I hope it will be a good lesson for you and that next time, you will remember to take your time, check another time if the spelling is right, etc... I decided to give you result and all answer given from each player, would be more easier for everyon...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 4:29pm

Event

Hello heroes, I will post tonight result for everyone and i will add an entire file with the good answer that we were waiting for. There's a lot of spelling mistakes even if we told you to be very carefull about it. Next time, be patient, take a look a second time, you will see, sometimes it's only a wrong letter or a missing letter but it's considerate as a wrong answer so... For example "The Hanging Women", so stupid but this is "Woman"... Or sometimes you just forgot "The" so sad but rules ar...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 3:53am

Event

Hello EN Community, I will begin the correction of events 1 and 2, would you like to have your score on event topic or maybe on a specific topic to ask anything if you are a bit suprised by your score ? Hope you are enjoying this event as much as we do in FR ! Have a nice week, Kami.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 5:39pm

Event

Hello EN community, Yes, it's a "Lucky" event and one event, but we decided to add another day (in comparaison with the other if you take a look at the planning) for this kind of event to give the opportunity for everyone to collect them ! You have until 28th August, so I guess if you try 10 bosses everyday, you will finish to have them quickly ! Have a good day, Kami.

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 8:55pm

Event

Hi EN community ! I just received a private message of Kyonshi about the #3, and yes, the cutting was not the best I ever made ! My apologies about that! Hope this little answer will forge your conviction about the creature behind #3 Have a nice evening everyone, Kami.