You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 8:34pm

Author: Sharpie

Guaranteed Tarots

Quoted from "ID." I would expect them to be v&v this year as tarots are not as sought after any more. But who knows for sure. Wheeelll.....

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 6:19pm

cant get in

Quoted from "Kaynie" well, the "emergy maintenance" just made things worse. Game worked perfectly fine before if you changed ur clock, now its just not loading anymore. It's even better. Now Chrome checks my sysdate and complains that it's in the past and refuses to load the KaL page at all! "Hey, people are getting in with a modified date - let's prevent that, we wouldn't want anyone to play with a modified local.sysdate!" Dang, WHAT THE EFF are the KaL admins thinking?

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2:14pm

cant get in

The funny part is ... THIS HAPPENED BEFORE! And you guess when? ... last year!

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 1:40pm

cant get in

Same problem here, can't do anything: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 favicon.ico:1 GET http://assets.cdn.gamigo.com/frontend/kal/favicon.ico 403 (Forbidden) Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response http://assets.cdn.gamigo.com/frontend/kal/favicon.ico with MIME type text/html. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details. DEGameLogin.aspx?cm=0&sid=15&time=20180915133306&uid=DE|e0051cfa-d387-40ec-b60b-7ba7&auth=f6943830bc6a373c5e162982a8f1a54f:137 GET...

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 1:30pm

Compensation!

Your compensation is that until Monday, you will not lose a single PvP match to 11th or to Modesty. Isn't that enough already?

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:21pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "Reclaim" if you want nimble so bad, find cards that bless it to other creatures e.g. ranger tower Yeah. This game is just shouting: "RANGER - RANGER. Play RANGER. Hey, didn't you get the RANGER-memo? Just in RANGER case RANGER you RANGER didn't RANGER reaRANGERalRANGERiRANGERzRANGEReRANGERRANGERRANGERRANGERpPRANGERlRANGERaRANGERyRANGER - or you lose."

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 9:05pm

Game is glitched for S1MRG and S13MRG

Server is up, ppl complain about Towahli - now ppl don't lose to Towahli and they still complain.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 8:27am

How to do Castle of Bones

Strategy A: Patience, Redmaw, 11th and Sapphire. Red l3, Sapphire, 11th l4. Game over. Stragey B; Salaine Voidgarde, wait until turn5, dump about 15 creatures - l3 kills itself. Rest is piece of cake.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 9:08am

S13-S15

Quoted from "Help." We are gonna be late to the party, I hope someone saved me a seat! No seats left. You gotta stand. Outside. In the dark. And Cold. And Rain.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:29am

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

So we're at 6/200 score, can't even get our score back up and are pretty much disadvantaged in season because of lacking a day? Great way to create an uneven scale.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 9:31pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

I had nearly 300 days continuous login (personal accomplishment), was top24 Season and now all that gone. Not to mention Supremacy messed up. Just hope the comp is adequate.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 10:01pm

license

And next thing you know the last letter is a "t" ...

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 9:43am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Riversharp 2) Server : Caligula (s-15) 3) Ultimate Skill wished : Chosen One 4) Link of your card : valcard.png

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 9:50am

Got the wrong carddd

Quoted from "Diligence" Not even got my cards yet, so idk if it's messed up for me lol yup. No card is still worse than wrong card. Same story here.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:55pm

Got the wrong carddd

At least ... you GOT a reward

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:01am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

Quoted from "Parabellum" I've sent an emergency ticket so the staff at HQ should be aware of this incident now (if they aren't already). Yup. Real emergency. 911 couldn't help much faster than they did ... oh wait ...

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:56am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

11th can lose you the game,but there are plenty of ways to deal with it: - If you have something like Yumi Swiftshot or Sarya out, it can't even be played - Damage Runes = boom - Rebound Saddle - When you have Gingerbread or so out, it's half as dangerous Yeah ... annoying as heck and I lost more than 1 duel to 11th but I get over it. There's been quite a number of matches where 11th didn't even win the game despite hitting multiple turns in a row.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:24am

game

That's how we celebrate KAL Christmas. Quoted from "Vince1979"

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 10:21pm

Compensation for downtime

Also note how a "Cannot login" error results in a loglevel "Notice" message (which will usually get ignored by log scanners). I don't even WANT to know what's going on when they log a CRITICAL.