You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 5:35pm

Author: IHateGermans

Hello

Hello all i'm Ihategermans~~~ I'm a nice family man~~ i love to eat and play games~~

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 11:37pm

Author: IHateGermans

Next Daily Login reward: Mango

I would love a mango there nice and tasty

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 3:04am

Author: Insanity

Server down can't log in

It happens once a week like cmon you got money GET STEADY SERVERS

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 1:43am

Server down can't log in

Yeah starting to annoy me....

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 8:37pm

server crash while gs was going on

Quoted from "Leonidas" Quoted from "Leonidas" Quoted from "Leonidas" Since this guild showdown didn't end like it was supposed to end i will make myself strong to get everyone compensation , i cannot promise it though Taking that as a no.. lmao

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 8:22pm

I'm not expecting Comp if we get it it will be prob 10k silver lol they wont restart GS either...IDK why i even still play servers suck

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 8:20pm

Come on all i wanted to do was Watch GS cant even do that cause servers wont hold on weekends find somebody to work weekends so there wont be any problems........ starting to upset everyone not just me.... you got money plz fix it!

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 8:45am

Rename the Game to Snipers and Dodgers

You only say that because no one fights you.. no one likes fighting you your lucky... same draws everytime.. just quit game no one would miss you

Monday, September 26th 2016, 5:29pm

Game being down...

nvm all is well now.. only took 10 clears or all

Monday, September 26th 2016, 5:13pm

Game still not letting me in

I can enter the site but when i hit login it just sits on the loading screen and i have cleared cookies/cache so idk..

Monday, September 26th 2016, 6:29am

Game being down...

Hmm any idea when game will be up (if it will at all) i want to do dragons!! only log it for the exp.. come on guys your better then this fix the bugs! *sighs and goes to bed

Friday, July 29th 2016, 10:59pm

Questions on Comp

s16 was no affected by this CheyChey..... They are giving this compensation for s1-s15 servers being completely unplayable we couldnt do pvp bosses or anything really...

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 5:43am

Author: ItzYoMom

We Broke The Game!

Yep It Could Easily Mess Up Post People not being able to access the pvp tab either to see who there facing... hopefully it gets fixed this weekend and doesnt run into the following week. -Insanity-s15

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:11pm

We Broke The Game!

*We broke everything lol Battlements,Bosses,Map,Arena Lmao

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:08pm

We Broke The Game!

Lol ya we completely crash arena/map Lmao luckily i got event done before it crashed hopefully we can get it fixed soon!-Insanity-s15

Monday, May 30th 2016, 9:01am

Rate a Song

6/10 Axen not a big fan of that haha heres mine! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9kXstb9FF4

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 6:53pm

New Event

So if your a mage do you have to team with a warrior? or can you do double mage?

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 6:53am

sup

Hey all its ItzYoMom here but most of s15 knows me as onibaka or ''biggest s15 whale'' just wanted to say hi to all of ya enjoy game play

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 2:20am

For Phelix

So my friend was to lazy to make his own account so im saying it for him on mine lol.. he would like Eygyption packs again...