You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:34am

Author: Nerazim

Why are you deleting my thread? Its a serious question and it needs to be addressed

Okay please do be sure to include screenshots and your proof thank you very much enjoy the game. Well that ends this thread gonna lock it down now night.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:31am

Why are you deleting my thread? Its a serious question and it needs to be addressed

I know you are just making things up in your little troll world anyways bored of this night. Humoured the troll long enough sleep well.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:13am

Again proof? And again your assumptions about what I do based of what? And how much I get paid I'm assuming baseless claims. Also as for them faster responses I don't think so should read Tom forums more. Also loludied tsk tsk making another forum account after being banned for abusing players.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 10:50pm

Your numbers a bit high on the gold front and the time scale. As for your comment on bug exploits please enlighten me. If you wanna talk mods wish I got rom mod deals every card available to me and 100K gold sounds amazing. Should check out saintseer roms mod BTW that you claim isn't corrupt he exploits glitches on YouTube getting 100000 gold when there was a duping glitch. So again please fact check your sources are wrong. Rom also has about 3 or 4 times as many server groups as us initially. B...

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:41pm

Quoted from "Dota2pro" lmao my toxic element? Hows that 30+ win streak going for you rite now? You make people not wanna play this game. So trashy's 60 win streaks must ruin it for everyone.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 7:29pm

One I have spent quite a bit on this game I've been VIP 10 for a long time so maybe get your facts straight secondly. Stop trolling players on forums and causing problems and being abusive to players last warning. You have no idea about the work I do don't make assumptions like you know what is going on. You on the other hand have spent nothing on the game insist on trolling members of this community and bringing your toxic element here.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 10:57am

Reaping saddle?

Working on getting this bug fixed guys thanks for the info

Monday, March 21st 2016, 10:10am

Reaping saddle?

Hey xx, Could you tell me what mount you are using and what stage, it seems saddles bug with certain mounts and stages.

Friday, March 18th 2016, 10:22am

Where is the support ?

what email address are you using to contact support? Also have you gotten any responses at all from support even ticket numbers?

Monday, March 7th 2016, 10:09am

Challenger's Ticket

Hey guys I'm trying to sort out what the problem is and should all be sorted out for you guys soon.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 11:41am

The Mimic

Quoted from "girl001" I need help with this i have the saddle but its not working Why is that? There is a percentage chance based on level of saddle and stage of horse. Also before the saddle wouldn't activate cause mimic wasn't in the game.

Monday, February 8th 2016, 10:09am

KAL please Explain Post

The issue has been brought to the attention of the team and will be looked into figure out what happened. Will get back to you once I know more.

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 10:06am

why do half work

Have you reported them with screen shots and actual proof?

Friday, January 29th 2016, 10:21am

broken saddle?

It is working fine for me if it i just level one it will only appear in the squares directly infront of you and the unit will lose the buff when it moves out of that range. As you level the saddle the range of it increases. Let me know if you have any question image shows and the infernal saddle gives all unit types affected by it when this unit dies deal to damage to enemy hero.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 6:22pm

Forum Event

Quoted from "pointlessrat" I recharged just now the 28k and just now saw that the void is going to be the tarot event later today .... is there any way i could still get the card instead if recharging again? It isn't tomorrow, it is in 3 days and it isn't void it is going to be sun.

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 12:56pm

My Character?

Can you please write to the support team about this.

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 6:25pm

Combining Saddles

Have you messaged support about it?

Friday, January 8th 2016, 10:13am

supremacy bug

what server are you on and what time did it end at?

Friday, January 8th 2016, 9:59am

Equal rights

send pm on forums