You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 343.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 2:29am

Author: magusrequip

tabs

the ally banner this time is actually a fun and decent card... and suddenly no event tab or banner ... coincidences hmmm i wonder

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 4:47am

Is the game down Yet Again!!!!

Hello is the game down yet again on loading screen it either freezes on then black screen with loading game, please wait or occasionally gets to the Connecting to server with a countdown screen goes all the way through countdown and then freezes on the Connecting to server text but never does... just wanting to know if game is down for maitenace to fix the tab error or if its broken in yet another way again thanks.

Monday, November 12th 2018, 8:17am

Knight Marchall

probably glitched as i have a legend of the card it says from a while ago

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 12:15am

Recharge

nothing has changed though ? other then the two different cards thing as epic is still 1k and legend is still 8k and the other recharge is same way and this time both cards are new to my knowledge? and to be fair they offer alot of cards above there starting rank (gold rush and stuff for example) not defending but saying something is suppose to be for something is a bit of a stretch when prices havent changed ppls perceptions may have?

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:20pm

Recharge

where are u getting these suppose to bes and stuff from your arguements make no sense at least to me. what i mean is how do u know its suppose to be less and if your comparing it to a different version different versions do different things

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 3:52am

Game Updates?

friday a month from now came early thanks para for the response

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 3:07am

Game Updates?

we wont here anything till friday a month from now that feels like the usual speed when something goes wrong

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 12:38am

Game Updates?

sure is a long maintenance maybe some truth to what ley said? would be nice if anybody in the staff would say something

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 9:33pm

Game Updates?

at least they have a graphic for it cause u know thats important lol ps: how long has it been down for at this point anyway?

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 4:01am

browser problems?

not sure whats going on for u but chrome works for me

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 10:07pm

Missing battlements and post reward

probably something did not send right im sure theyll fix it but im curious too as to what it was suppose to be

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 4:59am

Card Bug

vander haze is not bugged his text is wrong they mentioned it on origional release but have not fixed the text since so kinda underhanded if u ask me

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 10:51pm

event list

the event list will be when it will be lol and im sure the nonsense over the weekend probably messed something up with the events that were suppose to be active now

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 10:28pm

cant get in

try now after a considerable load time seems to be working again

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:59am

cant get in

was on briefly but nothing worked right got one boss in had to refresh and now cant get back in why does this stuff seem to happen every couple of weeks lol

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 3:49am

Battlements Raid Button not working

weekend and no one works weekends hope u guys get things by monday and they compensate you

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 9:23pm

Evander Haze

not sure why card was never changed but they warned of this when it was a recharge card that effect worked on both sides of field not just opponents shouldve said something again of course if they didnt edit the card to say it just saying its not something new or a bug

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 7:27pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

think it said something bout the last day for bonus submissions so probably some time after that

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:26pm

Event

um lol n3 was the first one i found its obviously Lord Konrad (sorry spoilers oh wait too late for spoilers whatever) what other card does it even look like? ps: all rules were upfront and clear imo but everyone is entitled to their own

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:23pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

I completely agree with Unscathed