Search results 1-20 of 170.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 6:08pm

Author: PitasNub

Time For Compensation Is Due

I agree with Tripple Nipple

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 3:58pm

Post season

Hello, I would just like to mention that after the "emergency maintenance" 1v1 post season began earlier than it's supposed to and with that being said people lost there silver they had used to bet on people, as well as people who made it to post lost there opportunity to play unless they somehow made it into the room.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2:06pm

cant get in

Everybody change your date to the 12th it fixes it evidence changing the date fixes your game >> 301 Moved Permanently

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 1:53pm

cant get in

Quoted from "Unscathed" Quoted from "shadowwish" Walthamir im getting same thing as you bud, and its a error because in fine grey print on the black screen it says " Content was not signed by a valid security certificate " but I truly don't know what this means or what it is something like this happened few years back. kal had the certificate but wouldnt update it (wasnt demas fault it was people above) and we just had to wait for them to update it. but i have no idea if this is same case lmao....

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 1:48pm

cant get in

I blame my onion

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 7:16pm

Cant Login/Error

If you're banned it usually doesn't allow to log into your account it will give you a message such as "this account is currently locked" Also you should check your email and if you're banned it will state the ban length and the reason.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 11:02pm

Event

Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" for event 3 does it mean we need to obtain 3 in one go or can these be obtained and multiple screenshots sent? are screenshots required for this? thanks You do not need to screenshot anything Kami stated demadrend will check the logs pretty much already. Just collect 3 rare or epic Insignias me and BobsHusband managed it in 10 runs

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 6:52am

Patience

Well done young man!

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 2:26am

Event

So far I've enjoyed it!

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 1:18pm

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

Quoted from "false" Man enough on this topic. Quite crying your lucky u even got that. Now move on to the next thing so u can cry about that. Will start handing out free baby bottle for all. Let me go get my Swift Death cya in five?

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 3:29pm

Hey

Upgrading your cards will help you receive more reputation points depending on the race of the creatures etc which will help you get gold etc

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 3:15pm

Communication

I figured it's a good time to thank you Demadrend as these past few days it seems things are better with the communication front thank you for the letter post interesting percentages on the classes

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:47am

new world cup form

Yes I mentioned this on discord too, it seems kind of strange as the current event is Pegasi will this be issued with a "fix"? or is it meant to be this way?

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:45am

Hey

Quoted from "12wellred12" Thanks a lot for help)) I decided just to focus on single race and picked Dragons to develop first. As for class,i look at cards and picked Priest, just because it looks more versatile than other classes. So, my primary goal currently is to get a daily login legendary(i think at least it will help me a lot during story mode), after that i will focus on improving all worthy standard packs cards at least to Legendaries(though id like to try to get some Godlikes/Awakened ...

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 7:16am

Card Shop!

+1 from me.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:58am

Hey

Welcome to the game you can call me big daddy If you save gems for forbidden zone (good, rare epic, legendary) you can make some nice gold.. Doing tower when you can is also good for reputation crests however you''ll need to get reputations to level 30 before you can use the crests, but it's also good to get some gold, there is also the game guide! which will give you gold when you reach certain levels, hope it helps! Just so you're aware the "Forbidden Zone" is an event that comes around now an...

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:53pm

new world cup form

Thank you Zidane

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:03pm

Petition! Petition! PETITION!

Okay I would rarely post anything like this but it's getting ridiculous on the forums up-to late. Petition to remove Demadrend petition to nerf a card petition for a removal, it's getting pathetic all it is, is complain after complain and if they don't give in to your demands you start complaining even more, how about give them a break? and I know most of you with your head shoved up yer ars will respond with "WELL THEY FAILED TO GIVE US A SUCCESSFUL EVENT so why should we give them a break?" "N...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:38pm

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

I agree with Navya there is a lot that needs to change for the low level players, the arena is extremely unfair for the low level players. I was the one who introduced Navya to the game and it's sad that my nub doesn't play anymore, Navya is right there is a-lot of talk about "changes" we get all these polls for nerfs, removals, for cards but where is the polls to help out the low level players. You could argue the fact these polls do help low level players because these cards are less strong, b...