You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 12:55pm

Author: Namii

Game Updates?

Quoted from "Parabellum" Yes everything seems back to normal. Still not sure what the issue was. Maybe we'll never know... LOL. Thanks for at least trying to find us an answer! We appreciate you.

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 3:46am

Game Updates?

By my count, it's been down over 10 hours - but that's just from when I tried to login earlier until now. I'm not sure at what time the server actually went down though. I'd be less irritated about it if the admins/GMs would just give us some sort of update.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 8:01pm

Game Updates?

Are there any updates or any news on how long the servers will be down for maintenance?

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 3:44pm

Fire Ruby Quest!

Yeah....maybe if our server was merged this would work? I can barely find the 5 I need for quests every day.

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 12:09pm

Supremacy

yeah, wasn't Supremacy AND Tarot board supposed to start yesterday? I was looking forward to both of those events.

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 11:48pm

merge

Quoted from "Focust" As per many posts placed by Walthamir in the past, S17 would not require any compensation for such a merge. But as a duly elected ambassador for S16, I feel it should be stressed that, given our recent issues with certain areas not working correctly, that we are at a distinct disadvantage against this server even though they may not have been around as long as we have. I am quite sure that many S17 players would agree (including Walthamir); sadly, they will protest despite ...

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 1:23am

Missing battlements and post reward

Quoted from "Focust" I feel that it is only fair for S16 folks to receive one fire ruby and 7 million silver as compensation. Don't think the other servers need compensation as it was the combination of both battlements and post season not working that set S16 back compared to the rest of the servers. I concur. My growth and progress have been stunted by lack of both battlements and post season. I feel maligned. This is a travesty of the greatest proportions.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 7:40pm

cant get in

Well, yes, I do. Battlements being down is one thing. The game is still playable, and I expect that they will eventually send some compensation to S16 for the battlements issue. The game being completely down, from a purely financial aspect, means no one is recharging, and they're losing money. I would expect, especially for the players that have paid for a service, that they would have the courtesy to give periodic updates.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 7:26pm

cant get in

Can we get an update from the staff on this? Why is it possible for some people to login, but the majority can not? It's been AT LEAST 6 hours. Communication of some kind would probably go a long way.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2:21pm

cant get in

Um....seriously, changing the date on my pc to 9/12/18 really did work. That is so weird. LOL Thanks for the idea!

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 6:52am

cant get in

Yeah, I can login, but nothing works. Y'all are getting out of control.

Friday, September 7th 2018, 1:11pm

Compensation for Server 16

Yeah, it's still not working. I've tried on chrome, edge, and ie. I've not spoken to anyone on S16 that has been able to raid battlements and it's getting worrisome, since that is the only way we keep Croton in check for his bad behavior.

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:14am

Battlements Raid Button not working

I also, would like to raid Croton's battlements.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 8:10pm

Cant Login/Error

Quoted from "Unscathed" im able to get into game O.o Oooh. Well, guess who is no longer invited to the tequila party then? Quoted from "Unscathed" im able to get into game O.o

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 1:07pm

Cant Login/Error

Well, now it's down for me. Is anyone else not able to login? I'ts been about 45 minutes.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 6:29pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Unscathed" honestly, i would like to thank you Kami for running this event for us. forums and game have been rather 'meh' recently but you have ran the forum event well and kept us informed. ignore people who are complaining as you are doing a great job, keep up the good work! Yes, what he said. It's really been a lot of fun. Thank you!

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 12:18am

7 Days of Bonus Gold

This is the 2nd month in a row that the 7 Days of Bonus Gold has ended early - and I didn't receive all of the gold I was supposed to. Is it going to continue to do this?