You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 7:21pm

Author: Lucid

Give me Goodies!

I support this massively. Saddles, and accessories should be available for those with all main god gear (helmet, armour, weapon, cloak).

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 10:27pm

merge

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "shadowwish" i think its about time for s-17 to be merged into s-16, it would be nice S16 and S17 should be merged only should adequate compensation be provided. As per many posts placed by Walthamir in the past, S17 would not require any compensation for such a merge. But as a duly elected ambassador for S16, I feel it should be stressed that, given our recent issues with certain areas not working correctly, that we are at a distinct disadvantage against this s...

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:12am

Missing battlements and post reward

They can attach more than one pack in a mail, there was already one showing master skill pack IV which most likely contained the 2, the other one shown nothing, if it was master skill pack IV it more than likely would of still shown the image, and why would Dema send it separately? Surely just making it more hard work for himself.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 11:02pm

I believe it is what they actually wanted to send? Nothing! I'm just messing. It might be something that didn't attach probably or the mod tool for it is buggy so it wouldn't allow it to be sent.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 4:51pm

Speaking of this event, when will rewards even be sent out? It doesn't state on the thread, and since you cannot get more than one of each, surely they can just be sent?

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 2:49pm

I do agree with you there. Normally forum recharge events are months apart, but 2 within the space of a week?

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 12:06pm

Quoted from "Focust" I feel that it is only fair for S16 folks to receive one fire ruby and 7 million silver as compensation. Don't think the other servers need compensation as it was the combination of both battlements and post season not working that set S16 back compared to the rest of the servers. -Focust Why do you feel you deserve a fire ruby and 7 million silver? Due to the downtime issues, you didn't miss out on a fire ruby and 7 million silver, maybe a million to two at max. All server...

Monday, September 17th 2018, 7:25pm

Multiple issues during the weekend

These other things that you say need to be prioritised first, have been awaited for a long time. So an extra day or so while deciding on compensation for the huge error in post, isn't an issue. Compensation would be nice, since the thing that only happens once a month, messed up. A lot of people lost out on silver, and cards because of it. We aren't certain to receive anything, but it would be nice because of the large amount of issues (yes GS has been compensated, but there was far more than ju...

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:31pm

cant get in

Tried to avoid a new post, because it'll attract criticism over making a new thread about it and also for even asking for compensation.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:23pm

cant get in

I'll write it here rather than making another thread about it. Will there be any compensation for this passing weekend? Since: - People lost silver from post bets. - People couldn't even play post (since it was earlier than it should of been). - No one could play GS. - People couldn't log in, so they missed certain activities, etc. Feel free to add if I missed anything from all of this.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:08pm

Post season

Oh, I came on to play 1v for the first time in idk how long lol and its been messed up

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:38am

cant get in

It's let me on fine? Have you all tried more recently or different browsers?

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 12:15am

Battlements Raid Button not working

Quoted from "Croton" You're wrong there, first you want me to pay for the Wall and now you want to recharge for you? Hahah, are you and Dragon feeling okay? But seriously, your battlement is overdue a fix. What has it been 6? 7? days or so like this. Works out on 29,000 silver per raid (Max amount) x 5 a day = 145,000 x 7 days = 1,015,000 silver minimum you're all out of pocket. I'd expect you to get that much back and more for compensation, plus obviously extra. I don't see them giving you a F...

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 8:06pm

Merge all of KAL

Personally I'd settle for S1-S15 to be fully merged together and then them cross merge S16 with either S17 or S1-15. We are overdue a merge massively, so please bring one soon!

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 10:31am

Summer Heatwave event rewards

Hey Kami, How have you got on with all the data, will you finish it today or already have finished it?

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 2:58pm

Quoted from "Kami" Hi Lucid, Ofc i will do that ! We have a general speadsheet with the evolution of your score. So i will post it as soon I complete everything for everyone, and I have a lot to do after work, this evening ! Best regards, Kami. Thank-you, that's great!

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 12:57pm

Thank-you for the response Kami. Questions - When you have completed all of the data, and gave it back to Dema, will you make a spreadsheet telling everyone what overall score/points they got, so they know what to expect? However, I know you'll be very busy with sorting all of the data. Just wondering of course.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 6:47pm

I think people underestimate how hard of a job Dema has. His jobs aren't just making events and distributing rewards? However, it seems like a lot of people believe this is the case, but he does a lot of work in other areas to improve the game. He is also involved in more than one game, which takes up a lot of his time. I understand a lot of people are wanting rewards because the event is over, I'd like my rewards, but we need to be patient with it. He should of just added a date to the event sa...

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 6:44pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

When will the results from 3 % 4 events be collected and displayed? Or will it now just be when the event is finished up and everyone has been given their rewards? P.S. I don't see on the event page, where it says how long it'll take for rewards to be distributed? I'm guessing either a weeks waiting time, or nearly instant like last time?

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 7:41pm

satoria bug

What have they done to Riverseer? If they have nerfed these cards without telling people, and people have spent a large amount of money on them, surely they should be reverted back to how they were or compensation given to those who recharged specifically for them. The main reason I got Soteria from the recharge event was because of how good she was when she first came in gold rush.