You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 7:25am

Author: GonnaMakeUQuit

Game Updates?

still down damn please tell me there will be a merge after this F'd up maintenance.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 8:39pm

Game Updates?

How long is is this unannounced maintenance going to last?

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 5:52pm

Summer Heatwave event rewards

Thanks for the fast delivery for the rewards much appreciative.

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 6:41pm

Merge all of KAL

Merge all of KAL - simple as that i can't run 50 pvp matches a week to save my life. this is the reason people get banned. Stop wasting your time stop giving us excuses and just merge us. Give us a date and have us merged by that time. No more we'll see what we can do nor more your server is still active no its not... @dema

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 4:50am

any way you can throw in a extra million silver for waiting so long lmao

Friday, September 7th 2018, 4:00pm

Just wondering when we should expect the rewards for the event. is this something we will have to wait like a month for or are we getting by maintenance?

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 3:09am

Event

I guess they will never run an event again. this is why the English forums mods just ignore us cause everyone complains non stop. Plain and simple a spelling error is an error. regardless u dropped the ball. This is a event, plain and simple u didn't follow the rules. they won't change it cause u messed up or random people messed up they they can how ever prevent it from happening in the future. but as far as this one you will not get those points. just keep it moving and have a good day.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 5:48am

Results | Event 1 & 2

kind of feel bad for you guys cause all i did was copy and paste and spaced as needed lmao

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 8:30pm

Reason for leaving the Bohemia

what happens when everything is lvl 20 and you can solo all bosses guildes are for talking smack to each other and clowning other guilds in GSD cause your bored. Ava enjoy my brother if u need help hit me up. gunny

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 1:29am

7 Days of Bonus Gold

Same 7 Day investment is missing for us on S17 Bastien as well Unable to collect my last day which is about 1-2K gold. S17 bastien Gunny_Walker

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 6:11pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

This comp was one of the most disrespectful, slap in the face, bendover and take it in the Ars comps ever. it would of been simpler to ban the 9 players or 12 players from the game that wanted it nerfed, then to give us this BS. Like i said give me a card of choice depending on the rank, any other compo is just trash. I didn't pay 11k g to get screwed this dam hard.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 5:53am

Like i said i got a godlike and a leg. I haven't gotten any gold / goodwill for either, I paid 12K gold to get both and not getting any compo is a slap in the face. My suggestion Allow us to get any card of choice based on Rank

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 6:25pm

atleast you people got the como - i didn't get shyt and stilll have a godlk and leg with no goodwill gold

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 6:39am

July event list

July event list Just wondering if you can finish the rest of the month / let us know the remain events for the month.

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 3:09am

s13-15 left to rot?

I say merge servers 1-17 provide compos to all servers 1-17 older servers would get fewer compo's then newer servers. Since newer servers don't have as much power as some of the older servers do. Compo based on age of server should range from: Crystals, Silver, Gold, Rubies, Black opals, Black opal fragments, Fire Rubies, Fire opals. Allow cross server with all of KAL. This would increase over all server activity and area would be non-stop We would be able to max out FZ server rewards More boss ...

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:30am

Author: DeadlySins

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

you guys are the ones complaining bout it, its a game and we've had to deal with all types of meta. This game is starting to be come a OMG that card is TOO OP its need to be banned or Nerf'd. OMG Quilins need to be banned or nerf'd, pan needs to be banned / nerf'd. This community is just a bunch of trolls and cry babies. yes there is a big adv between VIP and non VIP.. people that spend are the ones that help the new content get rolled out. If game keeps turning into a OMG i can't play game caus...

Friday, June 15th 2018, 2:56am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

If they nurf / ban 11th hour - I want a gdlk card of choice and leg cards of choice. seeing that i have multiple 11th hours

Monday, June 11th 2018, 6:45am

Any chance of an FZ in june?

TBH we having had a FZ in almost 2-3 months, but they rotate the same D*mn events repeatedly. We haven't had a Daily log on event either in a while. while other Platforms rotate them about once a month. just saying KAL needs to step its game up.