You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:21pm

Author: rebellion

I dont know him

I dont know this dude, Probably cuz he is always afk.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 11:29am

Thanx Q

Anyway Vamp dont worry about peoples opinion. PLease keep posting and its an honor to have you as fan and brother in our group !

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 6:02pm

Well s17 also broken. GSD did not reset

Dear KAL , After missing GSD and over 500 gold and all daily activity rewards two weeks ago for 7 days ...... and get some lowsly compensation that was quite useless and not compensating anything if you compare it with the losses...... Ty btw. WE NOW CANNOT MAKE TEAMS FOR GSD, cuz it did not reset. I dunno whats going on there and i am so happy i never recharged even when i was doubting to do it. What a bad service to game and very cool that you ruin our game fun..... i start to understand why a...

Monday, January 1st 2018, 12:26pm

Funny

S17 still not fixed and my post yesterday to request compestition for no GSD and no play all weekend got deleted . So someone is there lol regards Rebellion S17

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 6:07pm

GSD s17

Dear KaL and voluntaire GM´s I understand its holidays and that ur not going to fix s17 problems.. I wish you all a happy new year and so sad nobody on s17 could enjoy the game while they all had time. Many VIP players on our server are very angry because of this and that includes a lot members of our guild too. From experience we know that KaL will for sure compensate this with rewards for all players, but i speak on behalf of all Guildleaders if i say we also want compenstaion for our CP that ...

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:43am

DAILIES still bugged!!!

These bug is since summertime become winter time... on s17 half the server have a different servertime.... one way very annoying, but you can also take ur advantage of it.... Dont take online rewards or do daily event.. Do all other daily activity between the server resets and the u get extra daily points

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:40am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

I seen nobody talks about it while its already broken for more than 2 days ..... Yes i wana beat u attract haha ! I think some mysterious outbreak wiped all KaL out.... s16 working fine btw

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:31am

Broken cards broke Bastien

LOL ... our guild on s17 have most newbies and we call all that are higher then vip 0 whales.... Still i also agree some cards are too hard to beat for anyone , even very skilled VIP players. and atm its no fun at all, cuz all game is broken instead of only some cards ..... already since last reset. Or all are on holiday or some outbreak of a mysterious virus killed all at KaL services. Happy new year all btw.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 11:01am

game

So game down suddenly... i was in untill i wanted refresh

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 8:23pm

Game down?

I guess so .... i was kick off in 2v2 ....... and now cant log in

Monday, June 19th 2017, 8:38pm

Father's Day Event Entries

16 females screenshot Server 17 Bastien LUXVII Garifulla Tamarasoft Rebellion 301 Moved Permanently

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 4:57pm

browser problem

Well i was in the game but they now closed it al down

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 12:20pm

browser problem

Well in this speed we will also miss our GS ............ SO i hope they will compensate that on all servers....