You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 12:03am

Author: AvadaKing

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "AvadaKing" please, what am I wrong with the second event? if you mean 2x space bar .. so it's already very strict. AvadaKedavra Iam Blind all ok D

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 12:00am

Results | Event 1 & 2

please, what am I wrong with the second event? if you mean 2x space bar .. so it's already very strict. AvadaKedavra

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 5:12pm

Reason for leaving the Bohemia

Quoted from "Kaynie" a forum post for leaving a guild? Maybe Tripp can also write one and explain how we called him an idiot. you are exactly the type of person who is destroy this game... you are dealing with things that do not concern you at all. the last sentence for you: behave like a man,no like cattle.

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 4:54pm

Reason for leaving the Bohemia

In advance, I would like to apologize that English is not my native language. All text translated over google. I hope you understand the meaning of the phrases. Story about Avada Kedavra... He was once a small knight. With my little company, made up of Templars, Archers, and several centaurs, I turned to a beautiful country named Bohemia. They accepted me here with open arms. I was assigned to the best commander named Mikes. He cared about me, handed me his experience and trained me in the fight...

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 12:23pm

Event

Quoted from "Sauron" And nr 6 plz Tarot card

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 11:28am

Event

Hi all :-) little help for numbers 2, 3, 10

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 9:29pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "AvadaKing" Quoted from "Walthamir" You were the one. who blasted the most against this card. so now the card is totally useless .. But peace Walth. It's gone Avada, im not the one, but seens that coments like this put me a bad reputation in this forum and even in game, (crying and all kind of negative stuff) i make a petition ABOUT 7 Months ago to remove the card or give oportunity to have one, latter they give oportunity to players have one, i get one, but ...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:06pm

lol

Quoted from "Walthamir" Solution its simple, to skip all that process of giving materials, just give a card of the same rank/and = minor recharge to the players, 11th was a top card, a total broken card but was considered a top card, so was fair to the players that lost that card get another of the same rank and of choise, because 11th its total useless now. So for exemple you the ones that make one godlike could chose a Tami godlike, or a doomskar godlike, or a farrah godlike or any minor rech...

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:56pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Quoted from "Unscathed" u got 400 at 300k?? i got 750 and 800k yes.. 400gold 300k silver.. legendary 11Th

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:47pm

really?

400 gold and 300k silver is mockery Bravo

Monday, June 25th 2018, 11:56am

it is true that the last POST was not fair. Everybody knows me on server 17 (AvadaKedavra) . My partner is Mikes. Mikes had 4x DC for one game and i 2x. This should not happen. I agree that if the game falls. AI should not be used. me or Mikes play the game just for fun and for the people who are at S17. and I do not mean people from our guild. there are a lot of great non-vip or low vip players. - Rebelion , Maro , Redfang , Sidepork and many other.. :-) Whale is of course too much - JInx Jr. (...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 4:17pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "Walthamir" hahahahaha nimble to modesty awakaned, are you crazy? that card just need 1 change in my opinion and its make him a cd5 card, wich in my opinion its fair, Its a powerful card, more in awakaned, but should not be impossible to kill, add nimble to modesty its like make him immortal, so was not a good option, in other way rangers should not have a so easy way to kill modesty, off course they can use dsinfo and return mod to hand, but thats not the same as to kill that card ...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:33pm

:DD

about the same as removing the modesty. the same senseless card.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 9:09pm

:DD

better than crying for 11th: DDDD on server 17 is a Modesty paid card :: D it is fair? coz people are normal and do not buy 1 card for 200 euros 200 euro is the month of my rent: D this game is no longer about how you can tactic, but how much you put real money in there .. and I want to vomit

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 11:36am

event

Nick: AvadaKedavra Server: 17: Bastien skill: Chosen One card link: 301 Moved Permanently

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:13pm

Problem with login to game

the only one who does anything about this game is Para. I can not sign in before GS. 3/4 GS off - really bad man management. we do not want compensation. we want the server to work properly. Do not be surprised if the player ends. every weekend a problem

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:55pm

I do not have the card myself, but I would not forbid it. In the game there are many op cards, Lys, Doom .... after cyber Monday everyone has a lot of tarot cards. We have opal for free from Kal team (thx) :-) ... and in the deck you got 30 cards. 1 card no win all fight.. I would also like her too much. but that does not mean I block it all over the server

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 8:57pm

Happy Anniversary!

TY for reward and Merry X-mass KaL team :-)