You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 1:29pm

Author: whiteghost

Vander Haze

I am Finding that this card (Vander Haze) does not work correctly. It will blind all enemy and allied cards and does not burrow itself either.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 10:31pm

PAN

How about you give me my damn comp goodies for my pans its only been like forever where the hell is it.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:15pm

PAN

So it's been several months now and still no compensation for my Pan's I exchanged for the gold and silver I NEVER RECEIVED. Guess I can really say now the ADMINISTRATION really is a one way street. I feel it's necessary now to bash them on their FB page to warn others to beware of the administration and their empty promises. There is only 2 ways the bashing will stop, 1 they kick me off the game, 2 they give me whats owed plus extra for the aggravation. Hmm Good Luck with the second choice I gu...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:58pm

PAN

Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor.

Monday, April 30th 2018, 5:33pm

Supremacy

Its been a while since supremacy was finished what I would like to know is where is my replacement of 698 gold for the games screw up. It cost me 9 fragment and 4th place along with silver. Now I know other player bought a second pack in order to place to get their fragments. If this is going to be the case then just make it where it costs 2 packs to meet the minimum of 800 . Right now all its looking like is the game is a thief and has absolutely no plans on paying back players that were CHEATE...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 2:06pm

Supremacy

As you are aware that the problem with the loss of a day do to the system merger that basically screwed up s13-s15, were no one could load the game which resulted in a days loss. I and several others have already purchased the required pack to get the 9 Black Opel frags and silver but with the days loss we can not collect said gift pack unless we buy another. This will result in 2 purchases of 698 to get the standard gift pack of only 1. I feel this is not right and must be made right either wit...

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 10:57pm

S13-S15

Is their a time line when s13-s15 will be back up and running

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:05pm

still down

man this sucks i will lose my 4th place s13 supremacy game is still down. I hope the comp is going to be well worth it.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 1:39pm

Does anyone have a timeline when the game will be back up as it stands right now i will lose my spot in supremacy

Monday, June 19th 2017, 3:04pm

Father's day event

Whiteghost Server 13 APANSAS Server 15 Maeve Server 1 Whiteg Server 14 301 Moved Permanently