You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 9:50am

Author: akuanak

Father's Day Event Entries

Server : 16 JUDGEMENT Name : akuanak, blue_moons, JUGGER93, R1S3ND3M0N5 screenshot : 301 Moved Permanently

Friday, April 14th 2017, 4:55pm

gg iArches

it take me so longgggggggggggggggg sad

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 10:19am

Poem in KaL-Themed Shakespeare style (Submit Entries)

All u need is love Demons is in the hell trying to break the cell Love is coming to tell no need the worry to fell Server: Judgement(16) name: DraculeEx

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 5:47am

KaL Shakespeare Play (Submit Entries)

ROMEO      By a name I know not how to tell thee who I am. My name, dear saint, is hateful to myself Because it is an enemy to thee. Had I it written, I would tear the word. JULIET My ears have not yet drunk a hundred words Of that tongue’s uttering, yet I know the sound. Art thou not Romeo, and a Montague? ROMEO Neither, fair maid, if either thee dislike. JULIET How camest thou hither, tell me, and wherefore? The orchard walls are high and hard to climb, And the place death, considering who tho...

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 2:56pm

Create a Card (Submit Entries)

ingame name : DraculeEX server 16 category: Funny

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 12:43pm

We love you

so what is the diffrent of u n devs?

Friday, February 19th 2016, 10:39am

Valentine's Day (Submit Entries)

Thx lilpwind for loving my poems although my english is very bad hahahah

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 1:05am

Lilpwnd and dema Days by Days has pass Thanks for helping us Make this game not rust and also not full of dust Lilpwnd oh lilpwind Ur smell is like a mint Like a face that never be seen and makes my life got a mean Dema oh dema Cooling my heart when theres a ra By peeking on a beatiful sarya or maybe it can be a maia Soppiest Love has spread to everyone Get ready for the love tone Something comes out from the phone Makes me not all alone World is full of love flying in the sky like a dove Making...

Friday, February 12th 2016, 4:05pm

KAL THEMED Seeing love in this land feeling like cupid in my hand Kill Creature in a lane Like amnesic my love with a Kane Lovely land elyria where all the best is sarya I hope to see u in my life to make u become my wife Something waiting in the gate like it is my fate I hope aphrodena will come to dispel my cursed heart The trumpet are calling my name archangels coming to game ask them to help me Gabriel heal my heart gently KAL THEMED GGWP JUDGEMENT SERVER (S16)