You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Friday, April 15th 2016, 7:04pm

Author: TheCow

Create a Card (Submit Entries)

In game name: TheCow Server: S9 Darius Category: Original card (first pic), Funny card (second pick)

Monday, April 4th 2016, 1:16am

Dying might be starved off with some Silver influx...

Yeah maybe im being harsh on them but still... Making more login rewards to give silver, fire rubies, black opal fragments etc wouldnt hurt... It would benefit everyone and not just ppl who pay thousands monthly

Monday, April 4th 2016, 12:30am

Event LIst for Next Month Please

Lily seems to be away and since no one else usually posts event lists we have to wait I guess

Monday, April 4th 2016, 12:24am

Dying might be starved off with some Silver influx...

Silver, horses, fire rubies so many rewards they could give.... If you had any idea how many fire rubies RoM gave away since i registered there....I have a couple of them without doing anything... How many did they give here? 2?3? Every halloween, easter, etc i have something in mail sayin "hey happy holydays etc, here is free stuff" Say what you want about them but they know how to keep ppl motivated. Also they compensate players EVERY SINGLE TIME they mess up with the game. Here? Ahahah not rl...

Friday, March 25th 2016, 10:06pm

Bloody Faeries

Why? Just why? How many threads about fairies being op, broke, unfair, evil are there really (some even created by you, im pretty sure)? Why didnt you just bump an old one istead of creating more and more? This thread should be closed tbh. Also you said you were a ranger... you should have the EASIEST time agains fairies even as a vip0. I would totally understand if you were a priest or a warrior whinning about it but as a ranger? Also you have peryton.... most ppl DONT and do you see them const...

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 10:25pm

Niwawa Server

What tha F....encer. Never heard of it

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 10:25pm

More Server

why not merge s1-s14 of all three versions into a giant mess? black opals for everyone as compensation

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:35pm

March List

Missed that too :0

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:26pm

March List

Quoted from "Fang" Events list looks rather good. But im either blind or they are not there. I do not see anything about any recharge cards? (Could be you dont know yet or anything) But still im Curious. Thanks! True... wonder why

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:30pm

Resplendant Arielle

Quoted from "Mythremi" I already have a new 3ds, but I got bored of waiting for the new Fire Emblem so I'm getting a Japanese locale one so I can play it early You just have to wait til May xD

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:30pm

Forum Event

Quoted from "Westy" they are his cards, he chooses what price they sell for, not anyone else. you are indeed stupid. So its cool to offend ppl here?

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:28pm

Pokemon Birthday

Same xD I get bored easily so i play a new game like once or twice and then wait until a new one gets released

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:25pm

Change Card Art

Quoted from "Mythremi" Quoted from "TheCow" Gotta agree with mythremi. I just dont like Demon Hunter Azreal new art. It bothers me soooooooo much >.< Lol yeah, he looks like a little kid. I got used to it though, and I can't remember what he used to look like anymore. Quoted from "Mythremi" Quoted from "TheCow" Gotta agree with mythremi. I just dont like Demon Hunter Azreal new art. It bothers me soooooooo much >.< Lol yeah, he looks like a little kid. I got used to it though, and I can't remem...

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:24pm

Pokemon Birthday

Iactually still play pĆ³kemon from time to time xD

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:23pm

Forum Event

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "TheCow" Quoted from "Westy" Quoted from "Kaynie" A forum recharge would be great, like recharge 10k/30k/50k to pick a leg/god/awakend card of choice + throw in some God equipment for westy or a saddle hire Kaynie, he knows what the people want!!! Oh he knows. And will make you pay 200x the usual price why are you always saying I overprice? who defines the usual price? yet I have always sold all cards I offered within a few days, I just made 38k rubies in the la...

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:17pm

Pokemon Birthday

They could indeed do something Even though they are completely different and unrelated games xD

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:15pm

Forum Event

Quoted from "Westy" Quoted from "Kaynie" A forum recharge would be great, like recharge 10k/30k/50k to pick a leg/god/awakend card of choice + throw in some God equipment for westy or a saddle hire Kaynie, he knows what the people want!!! Oh he knows. And will make you pay 200x the usual price after he gets repeated cards from those events

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 10:12pm

Change Card Art

Gotta agree with mythremi. I just dont like Demon Hunter Azreal new art. It bothers me soooooooo much >.<

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:10pm

Supremacy???

And you'll probably get another in march once the 8th March update kicks in

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 9:51pm

Still no Peryton

Quoted from "Kaynie" Your post just shows how "unlucky" the choice of reward was. I think it would be better if in the future the event contains cards like tarots or other recharge cards, so low / none vips have a chance to get them for free. Giving away one the most rare and the currently most meta changing card to 3 non pvpers while people who could actually make use of the card have to blow all ressources and still don't get her is quite ridiculous. So you're saying its fair to give out even...