You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

Yesterday, 9:16pm

Author: 12wellred12

Auction House/Event card tips

Arrogance(5* Undead, 5/3/14, Sunder Armour(Damage dealt cannot be reduced), Pride(Will deal equivalent damage to itself. Damage taken is reduced to 0(unless Sundered), Battle Jinx(When an enemy creature deals damage, there is a 50% probability it deal itself equivalent damage) Here it is, my first V&V card. She is solid backrow support, providing a huge impact on the game due to Battle Jinx. But the best part is her Pride, making her almost invicible to every damage except her own, Holy and Sund...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 8:17pm

New Skills Ideas for Balancing the Classes

Yes, its doable with single Modesty, but there is a catch, unlike Mage, Warrior cant recycle skills and there is definitely more than 1 enemy on field, so f2p Warrior can be easily overrun by enemies making Ceaseless Slashes useless. Also, he still cant deal anything with Mercy or Chastity because of lack of good aoe, not to mention units with physical reflection. Clean break and Terrorise helps of course in certain situations, but still....

Monday, October 15th 2018, 7:22pm

I d agree with you at some point. But the popularity of Ranger bases on free skills that available to everyone and late-game skills is not that vital. Mage also has a decent set, but require some heavy to get skills to work properly, Like Armageddon. Priest and warrior on its own have a very poor f2p skillsets,and require a skills from pvp shop to work. Problem is that most of the players use either free skills or skills from pvp shop at the Legendary rarity at most, and on example of Modesty, i...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 6:11pm

Still, by some reason there is no permanent skills yet. So i think its something around the game mechanics. Units works in differrent way by some reason.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 5:52pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" people will exploit these skills to make stupid broken combos like for exemple that shield ward 3cd skill permanent, its so overpowered that will basically will put everyone playing priest. well, due to popularity of some obvious cough-Modesty-cough cards, a shield ward skill doesnt look that op, plus there is only a few counters to them(either play other modesty or Wheel of Fortune). Also im sure that it will be limited to 10turn due to skill mechanics anyway. Also even...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 4:05pm

Hey

Today is another solid update for my deck, and again due to a bit of luck because i got got a bid snipe in last minutes. Its Arrogance, and she is quite op even on Legendary, however, she looks very interesting in her Awakened state, despite having more damage=more chances to kill herself. But ability to summon a bunch of tanky liches looks pretty good to consider awakening her, but still, everything depens on cards that i will manage to get in future.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 3:58am

Bunny Doll ability question

Wow thats pretty much a surprise that a unit actually can do much more than listed in description))) Today got an Spellfire Chimera summon)) Maybe she can summon something more?

Monday, October 15th 2018, 12:51am

modesty53, its pretty obvious future move from devs because we already have multifactional units via Synthesis, so its a matter of time when we get a multiclass spells))

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 8:29pm

Awesome idea! A nice balance, however im sure that nothing will change much for f2p unless pvp shop skills will be updated, because overall class balance heavily depends on $$$ cards.

Saturday, October 13th 2018, 9:32pm

Emrys the Unyielding(5* Human, 7/5/21, Cavalry(+2 Movement. Cavalry), Sunder Armour(Damage dealt cannot be reduced), Combat Master(Deals double damage to creatures with abilities: Cavalry, Flying, Archer, Armour and Wall) Very underrated unit, mostly because at current moment he actually doesnt worth 1500 Medals. But he is awesome if you manage to grab him cheap in AH. 7 cd is massive, but this unit awesomeness makes up for long wait. His unique ability,Combat Master, allows him to deal 2x damag...

Monday, October 8th 2018, 4:50pm

merge

I was about to happy thinking that Migration will mean server merge-__-

Monday, October 8th 2018, 2:56pm

Bunny Doll ability question

Hmm, though i tested her a lot, i managed to get a epic Chief Hrafn as egg summon only today. Its happened on Trojan War run when other player played Arakhni Nyteweave and she pop up all her eggs(around 5-6), from 4 of them i got 1 cow, 2 Feles Scout and Chief Hrafn when it happened. Seems like it happens with very rare chance, but still interesting because it didnt mentioned in unit descriptions either. Wonder if she able to summon someone else)))

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 3:50pm

Hey

Well, its not that bad actually. Aside of Modesty, Mercy and Chastity all other cards is more-less can be countered. Also there is some less desired V&V that much easier to get, like Sloth. And i can say it still worth to get, you just need to find how to benefit from her. As for total gameplay, i often see a single common strategy - 30 card deck, and best units stuffed without any theme. If you creative enough, you will manage to make a 15 cards deck that will be on same level of efficiency. Pl...

Friday, October 5th 2018, 5:45pm

Hey

As i said before im not very competitive in pvp, but this mainly cause i forced to fight vs 70+ lvl while im just a 43 lvl. But im doing pretty good vs other players of my or slightly above level, not to mention its much more interesting and exciting to fight vs someone with equal power. Also i had a few battles in Dark Champion where my units was pretty helpful(namely Vhiseria, Nataliya and Ruzunu), and im overall more experienced, so im trying to create a combo with my units. For example, as i...

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 10:13pm

Hey

Thats pretty much my priority list))) im trying to build something around like this, but i havent Doomskar and im not sure ill get Odin, but overall thats about what i want to have in deck))) Im able to get to 45 lvl of tower consistently with my current deck, i just have a trouble with spikerush tower decks when i completely have no Vigilance units in hand. This week i had only 3 loses in Tower, all to Werewolf rushes with bad hand))) Thanks for your help!))

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:49pm

Hey

May i ask why?

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:15pm

Hey

Id say its just an option)) Also she is not that bad on awaken actually, comparable to awakened Fenris. I know there is just a better option available, but i have just 1 fire ruby and 1/3 of Black opal so far, so ill get something better for sure))) But thank you for your advice!))

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 9:01pm

Well, at last im able to write about some high-level stuff))) The Fool(5* Halfblood, 3/3/5, The Fool(When this creature deals damage to enemy hero, the Countdown of 1 random card in this enemy's hand is increased by 1. Reduces the Countdown of a card with the highest Countdown in its summoner's hand by 1), Wind Walk(On this creature's first turn, it gains +5 Movement), Solace 3(If its alone on its half of the battlefield, it gains +3 Attack) The Fool, is a very interesting and unusual card. To g...

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 7:56pm

Hey

I thought it will take more time, but due to luck(and due to fact that no one else was interested) i managed to get my first Tarot, The Fool! She is quite awesome even on Legendary, but at least ill have an option to awaken her later, because in awakened state she is really good. Also got a Phoenix Cinders, a one of two similar cards i want to have in my regular deck. This birdie comes in handy when you have a reliable way to cycle your deck. I have Yineput, so this birdie is awesome substitute ...

Monday, October 1st 2018, 8:42pm

Hey

Wow, i really managed to hit lvl 45 in Tower! This mean i can earn a 200+ gold weekly from now. Thats a really solid milestone, and now i can start saving gold for some notable high cost cards for my deck. But that was really far from easy. The most annoying tower deck was with godlike Sensei Callista, and i lose a couple of times just because of her. But thats mainly because im playing Warrior to get rep bonus. This class has its own flaws and benefits for my deck, one of them is inability to d...