Search results 1-20 of 334.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 4:01am

Author: magusrequip

browser problems?

not sure whats going on for u but chrome works for me

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 10:07pm

Missing battlements and post reward

probably something did not send right im sure theyll fix it but im curious too as to what it was suppose to be

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 4:59am

Card Bug

vander haze is not bugged his text is wrong they mentioned it on origional release but have not fixed the text since so kinda underhanded if u ask me

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 10:51pm

event list

the event list will be when it will be lol and im sure the nonsense over the weekend probably messed something up with the events that were suppose to be active now

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 10:28pm

cant get in

try now after a considerable load time seems to be working again

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:59am

cant get in

was on briefly but nothing worked right got one boss in had to refresh and now cant get back in why does this stuff seem to happen every couple of weeks lol

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 3:49am

Battlements Raid Button not working

weekend and no one works weekends hope u guys get things by monday and they compensate you

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 9:23pm

Evander Haze

not sure why card was never changed but they warned of this when it was a recharge card that effect worked on both sides of field not just opponents shouldve said something again of course if they didnt edit the card to say it just saying its not something new or a bug

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 7:27pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

think it said something bout the last day for bonus submissions so probably some time after that

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:26pm

Event

um lol n3 was the first one i found its obviously Lord Konrad (sorry spoilers oh wait too late for spoilers whatever) what other card does it even look like? ps: all rules were upfront and clear imo but everyone is entitled to their own

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:23pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

I completely agree with Unscathed

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:52am

satoria bug

yeah im aware but ppl were mentioning her being negated which would cause her to walk forward and potentially outta range before her ability kicked back in was making sure it was noticed as the card itself is badly worded to begin with

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:19pm

satoria bug

if shes not on your side of the field she wont get the 8/8 back if she is on your side of the field she should based on reading her

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:14pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

honestly I took extra 5 to 10 mins making sure of my spelling and everything maybe if ppl read stuff and did not rush u would not lose points ( I know unpopular opinion but they are actually following their set rules for once so i have to applaud them for not changing them) It was clearly posted on the google doc that spelling mattered which honestly is where it should be posted because it is the place where you are spelling the words in the first place

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 4:52am

Event

imo id say separate topic so that it is easily seen by ppl who do not wish to scroll through an ongoing thread to find scores as well as easier to ask questions as you already stated

Friday, August 17th 2018, 6:47am

satoria bug

pretty sure hes saying she doesnt give the buff after those effects go away like she doesnt ever get her ability back even if modesty wheel removed or doomskars amnesia runs out seems common sense really that that would be why he would call it bugged no?

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 7:55pm

General game suggestions

wasnt your level that let u face an ai it was because your score was below 200 interesting ideas hope the powers that be read this

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 9:55pm

11th

ID the wild Dema has appeared dont scare him off

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 10:58pm

11th

agreed ty on the ruby