You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:50pm

Author: lxlrandomlxl

cant get in

Quoted from "Unscathed" Quoted from "shadowwish" Walthamir im getting same thing as you bud, and its a error because in fine grey print on the black screen it says " Content was not signed by a valid security certificate " but I truly don't know what this means or what it is something like this happened few years back. kal had the certificate but wouldnt update it (wasnt demas fault it was people above) and we just had to wait for them to update it. but i have no idea if this is same case lmao....

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 6:40am

cant get in

I managed to log in but... nothing is loading... https://imgur.com/a/YSH7ERi

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 9:45am

Results | Event 1 & 2

oops. Misspelled The Hanging Woman as The Hanging Women. Boy oh boy.... that mistake between singular and plural nouns. never thought this type of elementary/middle school level English lessons that I took years ago would come back to haunt me. Lost 10 points for that mistake. And here I thought I had everything right after double checking before submitting the answers. shame on me. thank you for letting us get a second chance at the full rewards Kami! P.S. Hope you don't fear for the world's fu...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 9:18am

Can't log in again...

Currently stuck on the "loading game, please wait..." I have tried clearing my cookies and cache as well. Although there is no maintenance because Dema said that it will be delayed, could the problem be because there was no maintenance?

Monday, February 12th 2018, 1:20pm

7 day event in ally banner

you can also try prepaid game cards such as karma koin. There generally should be no problem with those and most stores (in the US at least) has them. I didn't have problems with it back when i actually recharged.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:55am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I have the card in question myself and I agree that it is very overpowered. Perhaps banning it is a bit too much as there are plenty of people who has paid for it, but I do agree on either giving out an event to obtain her again or to nerf and make it a chance based activation. Right now its just a game where op cards steamrolls all others and only other whales/rushers with similar cards can compete against each other. All other people run and hide from the arena and then wait for them to leave....

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:39am

game

not the best start for christmas... but at least we got a response that the issue has been noticed. To be honest, i'm actually surprised by how quick the response was this time, considering that it's a holiday today. I was thinking staff might be celebrating christmas with their families instead.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 4:14pm

Salaine vs Micheal

no real reason. I just feel that the discussion isn't really going anywhere when the original poster keeps revolving his argument around shield ward without seemingly trying to accept the other people's argument of why salaine is deemed better. He even stated in an earlier post " i don't need your approval because i know i'm right."

Friday, December 8th 2017, 1:47am

Salaine vs Micheal

Can the thread be closed now? Everyone has their own opinions. He merely stated his opinion in how he wanted awaken Michael as booster. P.S. As for the argument of needing Michael to deal with wheel mod, and etc. everyone targets those cards first because of how annoying it is with skill cards anyways. Michael will of course provide more damage, but only on the premise that Michael even gets close to said cards which in most cases, will not. Shield ward is valuable to counter wheel and modesty b...

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 7:07am

Fail Post Reset

Perhaps we should rename the game to " Bugs & more Bugs" Just joking but there truly are a lot of bugs.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 6:15am

Daily quest bugged?

yeah, I have the same problem with the daily activity. I did enough activities for 51 points, but when I checked to get the 15 gold, the points were at 5... @ Parabellum, yes. USA is set to reset on november 5th. @amster, maybe, but around 5:00 game time, my daily activities were reset and I was able to gain points. However, when i reached around 51 points around 6:00 game time, the activites list reset once more and I only have 5 points. so rather than some people resetting late, I think it is ...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:00am

Server 16 comp

well, I believe the compensation for downtime has been sent out for s16. got 1k gold, 1 million silver, 9 opal fragments, 2 cryptic beast packs, a talen hotspur card, and 2 blank mails (not sure what that is supposed to be) but I am still satisfied with the comp.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:12am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Parabellum" Shall do, but you can all login again right? The issue is fixed but the compensation has not been given? Correct - we can log in again but have not received any compensation for downtime. Indeed. all we have received so far is a gift fragment which i think this is for the missed day of the gift fragment event for talen hotspur card. Aside from this, there has been nothing else. Events like supremacy and forbidden zone were not extended for us as we ...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 10:44pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dragon" We're all fed up. On top of that there's no announcement or apology for the downtime shows how much they care. Its the least they can do after a long weekend. I understand the lack of awareness during weekend. But during business days is unacceptable. Indeed. It is usually the same old problems that keeps repeating itself. Especially the servers crashing near the end of the season- which apparently happens at least 3-4 times a year and the numbers would only increase if we ...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 6:57am

Server 16 comp

s16 pvp season has also reset with 25 days until it ends but scores did not get reset. I don't know about the others, but I have also not received rewards for this pvp season that has just ended as well. probably don't need compensation for that but rather have the rewards be sent out for those who have earned them.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 6:34am

login

The game has just been stuck on loading for the past 9 hours for me. I kinda just left it there and still hasn't loaded. rip. hope there is news from the staff soon... But it is the weekend now so I wouldn't expect too much. I believe the devs don't work on the weekends so any fixes may have to wait until monday...

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 8:11am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

About the feral lina recharge card that is now pretty much impossible to upgrade. You should have thought it over before choosing to recharge for her. The game has made plenty of bad decisions before and gms/mods have very little power to change things. It was a hybrid card and hybrids can't be enhanced. why did you think you could do so even if it wasn't stated that you can't enhance? You are making an argument that "as a special event card, you should be able to upgrade with rubies/opals" prec...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:04am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Hm. This really doesnt make any sence to me. Poorly desinged cards? Cards ruining game? Quils,Modesty,Towahli.. All i can hear is complaining. And talking nonsence about this game. Dude,advice.. Change the game then. Play Yugioh if u like. Just complaining. Cannot understand why u even play it :O Well right back at you. if you don't like reading "complaints" and "nonsense" that people are making, you too, can directly leave this forum post and ignore it. Some people...

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 9:48am

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

goodbye ezank. sad to hear you are leaving but maybe one day you will return I hope you have fun with whatever you will do next.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 9:06am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

@LinkGallent. that is a good idea but i don't think it will work out well. pride is nice in conjunction of lowered hp but we can have 3 of the same qilin cards in deck and there are also multiple variations at different countdowns. unless qilin hp lowered to like 5 or something, it would still be very overpowered.