You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 10:58am

Author: Goldred

Summer Heatwave event rewards

Hello, As for French Servers, Kami is still waiting for the demadrend information. obviously he looks very busy at the moment, but we have not forgotten you, we have a list of things to do with demadrend. Cordially.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 10:00am

Event

Quoted from "Goldred" Quoted from "bobeck" for event#3 " Battle the "Desert Fortress" boss and collect 3x Insignia of Wisdom (Rare or Epic) " should we take ss or not? Hello, I did not understand the end of your sentence. You must collect in the picks, "3 Insignia of Wisdom" during the vent, regardless of the number of attempts. Quoted from "Goldred" No, demadrend will take care of that on his return Hello, That's the information for those who would not have seen above

Friday, August 24th 2018, 3:14pm

Event

Quoted from "Dragon" Obtain 3 insignia from boss during the event duration. Dema can track it from data export. Yes

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:59am

Event

No, demadrend will take care of that on his return

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:40am

Event

Quoted from "bobeck" for event#3 " Battle the "Desert Fortress" boss and collect 3x Insignia of Wisdom (Rare or Epic) " should we take ss or not? Hello, I did not understand the end of your sentence. You must collect in the picks, "3 Insignia of Wisdom" during the vent, regardless of the number of attempts.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 10:46pm

Event

Hello, Finally our intervention on the forum EN remains exceptional. We give a boost for the next steps that will be necessary for this event In addition, we will try to answer you concerning possible questions on the current event.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 1:09am

Summer EVENT

Hello, the EN community. The summer event begins in a few hours. Prepare yourself mentally from 10 am the first test will begin with the arrival of heat. Do not be surprised during this period myself and kami, will we take care of your community by launching the vents during this period during the absence of the PM who already worked on the preparations. He will come back very soon !! (PS: sorry for my syntax in English)