Search results 1-20 of 50.

Monday, September 24th 2018, 4:19am

Author: Croton

Missing battlements and post reward

I don't feel bad when they delete my thread, at least I know they are alive

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 6:42am

Missing battlements and post reward

It's been over 2 weeks since S16 battlements went down and a week since we missed post season and we haven't received the missing silver and packs yet, when should we expect to receive them?

Friday, September 21st 2018, 2:28am

merge

Quoted from "Dragon" Mergeeeee us. +1

Friday, September 14th 2018, 4:40pm

Merge all of KAL

Focust's always so kind!

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:39pm

Battlements Raid Button not working

Quoted from "Goranstone" Sorry for the delay, everyone. I am working on it but I am only one guy filling all positions. (winks) I knew you wouldn't let us down, now compensate us

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 11:02pm

You're wrong there, first you want me to pay for the Wall and now you want to recharge for you?

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 7:07pm

You're forgetting your big wallet too

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 7:06pm

Merge all of KAL

They can't fix the battlements in s16 and you expect them to merge us? Keep dreaming

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 6:30pm

Quoted from "Dragon" Hes on vacation with all ur recharge money. Keep recharging for his next vacation! OUR

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 4:48pm

Quoted from "RainbowSpark" Hi GM Para, Dema and Kami! Help please!! S16 Battlements still now working. It's been 6 days we cannot raid. Our treasure chest now depleted and S16 players are so so sad :'( Only a fire ruby and a million silver can make us happy now Thank you in advance! More power to KAL <3 :* Please stop bothering Dema, he's on his 15th holiday period this year and has so many things to deal with! Stop asking him to fix the game, he has more importat thing to do.

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 5:07pm

Of course no one's looking at this issue yet, it's been 5 days since it was reported not a single reply from the staff. Evertime an issue comes up "he's on a holiday" but poor Dema he has so much work to do! I don't see why this is different than any other company, if you have so much work they hire someone else or if you aren't doing your job properly they kick your ass out of it. Something needs to be done, s16 merge was supposed to happen over 1 year ago but was delayed because of a DDOS atta...

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 4:20pm

They are at least working on this. Happy now?

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 1:54am

Hello, I was wondering if you guys have any plans to have battlements fixed by christmas?

Friday, September 7th 2018, 4:34pm

Compensation for Server 16

Yeah, merge us as compo!

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:15am

Yeah, fix it! I wanna beat Croton's battlements too! And all of my guildies battlements so Focust lives happy.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 8:54pm

Event

How would the know if you mistyped "Sarla" as in Sarla Volt and you typed "Sarya", you gotta input the full name of the card, stop arguing over something is really your mistake and not the rules not being correct.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 8:43pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

I can't believe you guys are pissed because of the mistakes we did, first we're complaning that we don't get good enough events or no events at all, for the first time in a while we get a decent event and all you do is cry. I don't see how any of this will encourage the staff to make new events if all we do is complain about everything.

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:54pm

satoria bug

Any news on this? Even if you chosen Soteria she doesn't get her abilities back, she only gets the cure abilites back, but not the 8/8

Friday, August 24th 2018, 5:15pm

Event

The event ends until the 28th, shouldn't be that hard, I did mine already

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 1:14am

Communication

I really can't believe they have screw events and 0 communication for months and he writtes a letter and you praise him? It's been over a year since they said s16 would merge and still nothing has happened, all they have done in the past months, besides screwing with events, is add new cards to packs. Communication is almost null, they really need to hire new staff as you can clearly see they are understaff right now, the only time you notice they are doing something is when they deleted your fo...