You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:45pm

Author: Kyonshi

Multiple issues during the weekend

Hello, We had game down on weekend again,to be fair it was ''fixed'' and running pretty fast,in matter of half day,i think. However there are multiple things that did not work out well.Not sure if this was happening to all servers or just s17. 1. Unable to participate in 1v1 post due to the game being bugged,cut off 1 leg card 2. Unable to participate in 2v2 post due to the game being bugged,cut off 1 leg card (individually,i got to enter 2v2 post somehow and win it without single match,but that...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 7:57am

cant get in

according to someone,staff is doing great job,let's see how long it takes before it gets fixed.Oh wait,we allready know the answer. It will be seen on monday,fixed day or 2 after(if we are lucky) P.S. Non-working weekends,holidays every 2 months,taking it easy on the product and not interacting with 'clients' to tell them news about product or to respond complaints. Heck,where do i apply for that job?!

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 1:41pm

Summer Heatwave event rewards

Quoted from "HIGH5" Which Chest was the 30 points,10 points and 0 points Chest? There wasn't pts ches 2 chest are 10 pts one is 30! @ID my past argument was personal,here i'm just trying to talk about issues,and this guy is provoking so...

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 12:53pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" Dont want to start a discusion here Kionshi. Just to be clear, you "Think" you live on the top of the montain "thiking" you are better than others. Its one of the descriptions to "arrogant". And to be honest Moderators are doing a good joob, They are busy now, Dema its busy now, ok and? Was summer, people have vacances and are busy with life stuff so, have problems to solve. Its just a game, relax. They never fail me on the past regardless to events, i belive they will n...

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 11:12am

Quoted from "Kami" Hey-Hey, calm down ! I know that you are asking more communication between your staff and you. But in fact, it's way more difficult for Dema since he's back because he got a lot of work to do and to manage in every community. Sadly, when he came back, he got several problems to manage. He's the first one to recognize that he could do better but i can tell you that even if he doesn't communicate as much as you wish, he's working hard "in shadows" (don't know how to say that!)....

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 8:07am

Quoted from "Walthamir" sure man, im the one that dont give ideas....lol and you the one that dont criticise nobody.... lmao.... the only think i saw you did here its criticise Dema Work...criticise players for taking actions you dont aprove, and living in the top of the montain thinking you are better than others... let me tell you on thing, when you are on high grounds the fall its bigger. If you only saw me critisise DEMA then you probably saw only what you wanted to see. Remember my thread ...

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 8:13pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" I wounder if you take that spot kyonshi half the "whales" of this game got screwed by you...lmao. Half Whales from the game got permanent Ban....Because you just dont like him...lololol Half of whales? I only report cheaters and abusers. It must hurt that i blocked you on the game cuz you pair up with vip 10 boosters to snipe around while you speak in public chat how you cannot stand boosters. I would gladly take that spot to improve the community,but i voiced my oppinio...

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 7:31pm

Quoted from "Unscathed" more responses from kami in last few weeks then we have had in a few months T.T and that is pretty much what we need. Interactions. Our staff seems like they don't exist in this game,no offense.They occasionaly post some ''hearthbreaking'' plans for the game,one cool event once in 4 months and then we all thell them how wonderful they are and how good job they are doing. Heck,it seems that some of them are more on holidays than here. I mean,if you don't have time to inte...

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 11:16am

Quoted from "Goldred" Hello, As for French waiters, Kami is still waiting for the demadrend information. obviously he looks very busy at the moment, but we have not forgotten you, we have a list of things to do with demadrend. Cordially. Well,we are used to it,he is always busy with something except doing something here,so we can wait,as always.

Friday, September 7th 2018, 2:52pm

Cant Login/Error

Quoted from "Attr4ct" Haven't been able to login for days. I don't even have the luxury of "seeing" the "play now" button on gamigo. Please tell me it's not just me. Hey man,everything works fine for me atm! Might be you

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 2:45pm

Bonus Event:Lucky Chests

Oh mb! Saw it 10am for some reason,well,just let us know after 10 then

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 1:54pm

Bonus Event:Lucky Chests

Hi game staff! As event is over,could you please inform us wich chest is what points! Much love and tnx!

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:43pm

Event

Quoted from "magusrequip" um lol n3 was the first one i found its obviously Lord Konrad (sorry spoilers oh wait too late for spoilers whatever) what other card does it even look like? ps: all rules were upfront and clear imo but everyone is entitled to their own Thing about me mentioning lord kondrad is not finding it,its about tehnicallities,since that's what we've been talking about! If you go back to the picture you will see it's cut in bad way. Just to compare it to my case,cutting it wrong...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:37pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Unscathed" honestly, i would like to thank you Kami for running this event for us. forums and game have been rather 'meh' recently but you have ran the forum event well and kept us informed. ignore people who are complaining as you are doing a great job, keep up the good work! My annoyed state and discussion does not mean i do not support Kami's work and how much they did in shor time being here. I praised them before,and i still praise them

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:44am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Kami" Rules are rules, there will be no modification or anything else. A lot of players understand and some get frustration about little mistake, but mistakes are what they are and that's the reason why you don't have 30 pts. It's not an "unfair case" or whatever, we followed the rules that we made and we are hoping that it will be a good lesson for every player who fill it too fast or without paying attention enough. There already have a bonus event who can gives you 10 or 30 bonu...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 11:09am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Coffee" This is really good lesson. For those who think one missing character is not big deal and disqualifying is unfair imagine this hypothetical scenario: You are business representative of a company and you negotiate deal with other company. Your negotiation is succesfull and both parties agree about services for price $1000000. Of course, you write contract which both parties sign. But you do mistake and instead of $1000000 you write $100000. You donĀ“t notice your mistake and ...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:02am

Event

Quoted from "Kami" Hello Kyonshi, There was a special mention on the Google form only, sorry ! And yes, giving the exact name was the rule, so next time, don't rush and be carefull and don't forget next time to check another time ! I don't really know how was the EN team about this kind of event, but we take a lot of attention to correct spelling if it's asked... Kami. I did not deny that it was there,however if you make event that's kinda demanding and uses alot of energy in front of computer,...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 9:10pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

Honestly after 4 hours+ of searching,i did not expect any additional rules on the answer sheet,as usually we get all the rules in event thread. And trust me i could miss it very much so,just like everyone else if they were brave enough to search by themself,after 4-5h of searching,pretty sure noone pay attention to detail,specially not expecting some extra rules. If it was announced in thread,i'm pretty sure more attention will be paid at it! Just make sure that next time Demandred gets it right...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:21pm

Event

Quoted from "Kami" Hello heroes, I will post tonight result for everyone and i will add an entire file with the good answer that we were waiting for. There's a lot of spelling mistakes even if we told you to be very carefull about it. Next time, be patient, take a look a second time, you will see, sometimes it's only a wrong letter or a missing letter but it's considerate as a wrong answer so... For example "The Hanging Women", so stupid but this is "Woman"... Or sometimes you just forgot "The"...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:15pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

I honestly have to complaint about this,as after hours of time spent on your event to finish it correctly,missing one letter cuz of being tired and writing Princes Sarya(awakened)instead of Princess Sarya (awakened) makes me wanna puke,honestly. I've spent 4+ hours on that event searching for the cards and after my eyes started to bleed,and just of banal mistake like this that happened you reduce me points. If it was something like Prince Sarya/Princess Syaria or etc..,i wouldnt say a word,but r...