Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 3:46pm

Author: benji73230

Event

2: aweke sarya

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 12:54am

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

That's a shame, for collectors like me, it's just the incentive to spend a lot of money. All I hope is that we will have an opportunity to get these cards in epic such as witch Selina currently that she had been proposed in 8.000 / 30.000 recharge event + in-game lotto booster event and rush 'gold.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:47pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

@Kaynie The tiger is an existing card in epic version, this event is null because put a promotion on this legendary card while it exists in epic is just there to take the player for money pumps. In itself the event is well thought out, but the legendary card could have been replaced by an existing card only in legendary and divine and not existing in epic. Because everyone does not have the same bank account knowing that an epic card remains easily accessible unlike the legendary.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:16pm

Jewelers

Excellent idea, these buildings have been completed for a long time, and I have so far accumulated almost 9 million crystals! A kind of shop like specified reclaim would be an asset for those who have a huge crystal stock. Proposed synthesis and scarlet adv. Synthesis will be fine too.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 9:29am

Easter Egg Hunt

A waste of time, yes, a real scam, as a whole ...

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 8:24am

Easter Egg Hunt

hi According to one of the GM (FR), no, no one from the 3 communities of Kal would have found all the eggs ... *translate by ggl translation

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:40pm

Easter Egg Hunt

Hi, Sorry, but according to the gm of our community nobody of kal would have found all the eggs ... I found 6 in all with 4 other people ... *Translate by ggl translation.