You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 4:43pm

Author: Bankai

Wanting To Buy Tarots

Quoted from "Lilpwnd" There is nothing wrong in this that he posted it on the forum. You spamming "xdesiondash" not him and you are not moderator or anyone like this to warn other players this way. Agreed. Some players are not online during the time he is online so they may never see his trumpets. Also jeff is a cool dude, go easy on him

Friday, May 20th 2016, 3:57pm

A Warning Regarding Diana Starfall

Quoted from "Kaynie" Virulent Bat King much better right? Lmfao. That card is so bad, takes a special kind of individual to waste an opal like that.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 3:53pm

A Warning Regarding Diana Starfall

I dont see you laughin when my sensei kicks your ass anyu. In 1v1 or 4v4

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 5:46pm

Hey Dawg..

Wow cyber im jelly. U mentioned all the hot girls including kaynie. Is kaynie really your babe? u go playa!!

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 2:24am

Anyu's deck / short story

Quoted from "Coffee" Bankai, you really should find a woman (or man or dog or whatever you prefer) for yourself... Lmaooo. No thank you coffee. Leave me with my kal babes.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:23pm

Anyu's deck / short story

Nice post Anyu. I can relate to you on this. Everytime i play mifzuna/sensei/yumi/lilith/sarya/raphaela.. i hear them talk to me too. This is what they say: Mifzuna: "i wanna ambush you while u in the shower" Yumi: "come at me, i wont withdraw from u baby" Lilith: "u charm me 100% when i look at your sexy self" Sarya: "bankai i will suck and drain your life away when i ****, ***** you. Raphaela: "i can take every damage you can throw at me master, so please punish me"

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 11:53pm

Tune in tomorrow featuring Time with Anyu

I vote ban as well. We dont need toxic trash in our community. Hes just mad at axenthia cause shes a hot girl who refuses to be his friend. He acts this way towards all women. He tries to act tough vs me but he quickly finds that his bullshit gets stomped asap and i put him in his place. He is a typical bully that gets scared when a real man steps up to his face. He been reading this thread but he got nothing to say. Smartest thing he ever done tbh. #banthedumbass

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 2:20pm

Tune in tomorrow featuring Time with Anyu

That loser dota desperately yearns attention. He doesnt know how else to get it so he resorts to douchebaggery. Ill illustrate whats happening.. Anyu is a lot smarter and gets attention the right way ---> dota2pro gets jealous. The whole kal community notices this --> dota2pro gets rightfully shitted on. Same thing in the game happens. Me/fang/applepie/krothu/axenthia/adam1/naisag/pakis/meliphant/mythremi/vengeance (basically everyone) kick his ass in arena. He is not stupid enough to q up again...

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:09pm

The Resource game

Quoted from "garvan" Quoted from "Anyufairchild" i know you just want to give me a hard time garavan. Whether or not i want to give you a hard time 3.7 is not 3.375. My motives are irrelevant, your errors are existant. You just proved again that you cannot debate. Intead for reasoning you bring fallacies and calculation errores everywhere. Anyu got burned lol. Garvan obviously has a point here. Get your calculations right or just say thank you to garvan for correcting you. Its what mature peopl...

Monday, May 16th 2016, 1:13am

Inventory?

I only use 3 pages of items. And 2 pages in mail which i dont reqlly need. All u have to do is stop being a hoarder.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:56am

Auction house price justifications!!!

This man gives valid points. There is already an AH price adjustment in china for a while now. #teamAnyu

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 3:14am

Auction house price justifications!!!

Anyu wanna take over the forums. Lilpwnd be careful he trying to steal your job.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 6:21pm

Was given the wrong rewards

Quoted from "Dota2pro" I was mage when that event started. I changed class later on because of what was needed for bosses. I have proof I was in top 50 and Mage class during the event Lol this is the crying i enjoy in kal the most. This guy acts like he doesnt give a danm about the game, but if he misses out on some lil rewards, hes grabbing his keyboard to cry about it. So much for not caring about a "dying" game. People who only liketo talk s*** like this guy are the first line of defense in ...

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 6:14pm

Yes let this be a friendly topic. Im thankful to the staff and of course im thankful to xx and garvan. Without them, us whales wouldn't have any fish to play with and abuse. Thank you for keeping this game active my cute s13 nubs. Believe it or not, u are appreciated. U never win anything but that doesnt stop u from playing. Respect that.

Friday, May 6th 2016, 12:33pm

Quoted from "xx." Quoted from "Bankai" Xx is one of the famous moaners of s13 along with garr. Good to see his appreciative side for once. I see you've taken this time out to show everyone how immature you are, good for you. Relax xx, it was a compliment buddy. This has to be the first time you dont post something where tou are not crying or complaining about something. Im just so proud of you these days. My s13 nubs are growing up

Friday, May 6th 2016, 12:28pm

Want to buy list - legendary forms

Yeah s13 prices are very high. Trust me u dont want our prices. Anyu such a whale tho. He has gold for all those cards. #casher

Friday, May 6th 2016, 5:28am

Xx is one of the famous moaners of s13 along with garr. Good to see his appreciative side for once.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 2:01am

New Event

They can check log to see who battled and what class was used. Me and fang spammed 2s today as warrior/mage (dark side). The servers felt the dark side of the force.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 1:56am

Modesty and skill Problem

I agree. The fact we are not getting new skills pretty much killed this game. All these new op cards coming out which are broken af, but they dont want to release new skills cause they too op? Lol ok. Publishers like gamingo should just demand the release of the new skills cause at the end of the day, the players have spoken and its obviously unanimous we want these skills. I dont personally need them but a lot of people are quitting because of this issue.