You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 802.

Friday, September 21st 2018, 10:51pm

Author: Kaynie

wrong recharge

Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "Kaynie" Wrong Eventlist* Another OCD person. If you learned to read properly you would know that "wrong recharge" is correct. you are such a cutie, aren't you? The event in the game is correct. The mistake is clearly made in the Event Preview, as Katarina is not implemented in the game yet, its most likely coming with the next maintenance cycle in October. There are also more mistakes in the list like the Spike Sabre Free Card Event, which is also coming in ...

Friday, September 21st 2018, 12:36pm

wrong recharge

Wrong Eventlist*

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 12:47pm

cant get in

how did someone lose fire ruby? game was down 1 day, daily login has like 5 extra days to claim

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 4:13pm

cant get in

well, the "emergy maintenance" just made things worse. Game worked perfectly fine before if you changed ur clock, now its just not loading anymore.

Friday, September 14th 2018, 7:51am

Merge all of KAL

Quoted from "Focust" So, based upon what I have read in this thread, the community is very much interested in merging all of the servers together, with the following compensation requested from the newer servers: S17: No compensation required (as per Walthamir) S16: 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, 20 million silver (as per Kaynie) I think this would be fair compensation for the newer servers as well should you choose to merge all of them. -Focust Yup. And its great Focust stated that he will pass...

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 2:07pm

Merge all of KAL

Well, i think a lot of players are unhappy in RoM with Nullifier/Towahli and the new Cleaner card, but its unlikey that its enough to make them move to KaL i think. They would lose too much progress (time and money), its more likely they will quit for good. Only way I could see them joining here would be if they could get their accounts rebuild here (as close to it as its possible, we dont have some of their cards or some cards were released in more limited ways here (for example in KaL you can ...

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 1:44pm

Merge all of KAL

Quoted from "12wellred12" Id like to see a new people as well because its really hard to get someone not op for below 800 rank pvp Also, Kongregate RoM server announced a closure, so expect that some of them will join KaL.... Loygames shutdowm over a year ago. We already have some of them playing here i believe.

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 6:54am

Merge all of KAL

Quoted from "Focust" Earlier server players are much stronger than S16 and S17 folks just due to how much more time they have had to accumulate cards whether be from reputation shop, reward shop, event rewards or simply day-to-day accumulation of daily rewards. As Walthamir has proposed, S17 doesn't need any compensation if there is a merge but I feel that S16 would need some items so that we could compete with the earlier servers, else the game would lose players who feel they cannot compete w...

Friday, September 7th 2018, 4:50pm

Compensation for Server 16

They probably gonna merge s1 with s13-15 first >_> its funny Lilpwnd gave a date for the S16 merge in the past which then didnt happen due to ddos attacks. Shes like 3 years gone and still no merge WTF?

Friday, August 31st 2018, 4:16pm

satoria bug

It doesnt matter for what you personally think that you recharge. They avoid the "laws against situations like this" you mentioned by the wording of the promotions. Also the terms we accepted allow them to alter cards afterwards and at any time. I wouldn't expect any compensation. Alot of ppl show signs of buyer remorse, but you should realize that you're not entitled to anything and do not own the cards nor the account. Gamigo could close each Account or even the Game whenever they want. Do it ...

Friday, August 31st 2018, 1:44pm

satoria bug

You pay for the Gold, the cards are just gifts that you get for recharging more then X. Atleast thats how they word their promotions. I generally don't mind that they nerf cards, but I dislike that they do it without any patch notes/changelog. About the Riverseer nerf: Cards lose their stacks (sun, lysandra, heroic/rage ect) when they reanimate now, before they kept them. Also on summon effects don't trigger again (doomskar, lysandra ect)

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 8:14am

satoria bug

The problem is not the wording. KaL has never been 100% accurate there with a lot of cards, the problem is, that her mechanics changed. In the past you summoned her and all your cards were already getting the buff during the summoning phase. Now she has to act first. This can be a huge problem if you for example play her back and some of your cards which would have been protected in the past, arent yet because she hasnt acted yet, run into a farrah or similar and simply die. Another difference i...

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 5:02pm

Reason for leaving the Bohemia

a forum post for leaving a guild? Maybe Tripp can also write one and explain how we called him an idiot.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 4:55pm

Event

Quoted from "Kyonshi" Easy event,enjoy! If you want to see answers ! 1- Canoness Cruxia 2 -Princess Sarya(awakened) 3 -Dragon Aspect-Alexis 4- Maia the Shadowblade 5- King Simian 6- The Hanging Woman 7- Invoker Helgrund 8 -Diviner Branwen 9- Searing Cernd 10- Oriel Ashmane //<![CDATA[ initList('expander597127725', 0); //]]> 1- Canoness Cruxia 2 -Princess Sarya(awakened) 3 -Dragon Aspect-Alexis 4- Maia the Shadowblade 5- King Simian 6- The Hanging Woman 7- Invoker Helgrund 8 -Diviner Branwen 9- ...

Monday, August 13th 2018, 6:25am

update in future

No worries, updates are coming.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:57pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

That he exists in epic, doesnt mean they have to release him as a small recharge. Happened before, that cards with epic versions only got offered as 8k/30k recharges, for example Lumi. She was an 8k/30k recharge like a year ago and her epic version is still unavailable or the tifa a few weeks ago. Just skip if you dont think hes worth 8k.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 9:58pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

i like the idea of 2 different cards in one Event, as it allows Gamigo to bring out more cards in less time and can give you more value for your money in some cases. This Event is bad, but there have been bad 1k/8k and 8k/30k recharges before, so I do not see the problem here, just skip it. If they would still do same card for both amounts, then we probably would have Selena for 1k/8k this week and the tiger next week for 8k/30k, so now we atleast save one week. In the future when they do a dece...

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 5:06pm

Communication

Any ETA on the Code of Conduct? Will it also clearify the rules of giving accounts away?

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 4:46pm

Communication

Thanks, interessting read. Merge s1-s13 doesnt change much, its like the s1-s5 merge. Just toughens the local rankings and allows ppl to swap guilds. More interresting would be a merge/cross with 16 to increase the playerbase.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:20pm

Card Shop!

Why not just the chinese sales board? They have tarots, virtues, choice of event cards there for sale regularly. We had it for cyber monday once. You could rotate it in every few months with different cards here. Doubt the devs would create an event just for our version. Ask them for whats finished already, will have a higher probability.