You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 2:34am

Author: Focust

wrong recharge

Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "Kaynie" Wrong Eventlist* Another OCD person. If you learned to read properly you would know that "wrong recharge" is correct. Edit: next time you want to comment, try making one that is actually helpful/useful. Sorry, Kaynie already schooled you but I just had to add that your attempted troll-nish was very weak and made no sense. Minus 5 stars!

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 11:50pm

event list

Quoted from "Unscathed" nah they will most likely re-schedule it Yes, just like it looks like they've rescheduled Supremacy and Master of Alchemy and all of the other events listed on Para's original list that didn't happen

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 10:52pm

event list

Quoted from "ID." I guess there's no events this week haha No new recharge cards this Friday either apparently

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 4:17pm

Post season

LoL……. https://imgur.com/a/CB7PrWg

Friday, September 14th 2018, 3:26am

Merge all of KAL

So, based upon what I have read in this thread, the community is very much interested in merging all of the servers together, with the following compensation requested from the newer servers: S17: No compensation required (as per Walthamir) S16: 2 Black Opals, 2 Fire Rubies, 20 million silver (as per Kaynie) I think this would be fair compensation for the newer servers as well should you choose to merge all of them. -Focust

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:25am

Battlements Raid Button not working

Thank you Goran, battlements are fixed now! Croton can finally be put in his place again through our strategic battlement deployments!!! -Focust

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 3:47am

Merge all of KAL

Earlier server players are much stronger than S16 and S17 folks just due to how much more time they have had to accumulate cards whether be from reputation shop, reward shop, event rewards or simply day-to-day accumulation of daily rewards. As Walthamir has proposed, S17 doesn't need any compensation if there is a merge but I feel that S16 would need some items so that we could compete with the earlier servers, else the game would lose players who feel they cannot compete with them (rightfully s...

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 1:32am

Any chance we can get someone to tell us that they are at least working on this? Croton is running amuck in S16, we really need to be able to destroy his battlements before he takes over entirely. -Focust

Friday, September 7th 2018, 12:09am

Hello, My battlements raid button isn't working, I click on it but it doesn't bring me to the next screen. Please fix this, I need my daily dosage of Croton battlement destructions. Thank you. -Focust

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 12:58am

Name Change

Quoted from "Walthamir" Hi Walthamir! I think Unscathed was asking for it to be added to shop and purchasable by rubies. Your screenshot shows that it can be done, but only by purchasing with gold. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 2:43am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Lucid" How am I ignoring the rules of submission? I was just stating that it is unfair how a lot of people didn't get the points because of slight issues. These two point contradict one another. You cannot have a stance that is it unfair how folks aren't getting their points because of slight issues without ignoring the rules of submission. Regardless, you have to be aware of how the folks who run the event tally up the results - it would be run through a program that checks for th...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 2:20am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Lucid" I didn't spell anything incorrect. I also didn't ask for them to give me the point because I missed off 'Princess'. I was just stating it was unfair because it wasn't shown properly. How was it not shown properly? Because a rule was stated on the Google Submission Page and not on the main event page? Again, just because you loaded it up on your phone doesn't mean you can ignore the rules of submission. -Focust

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:49am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "Diligence" Quoted from "magusrequip" honestly I took extra 5 to 10 mins making sure of my spelling and everything maybe if ppl read stuff and did not rush u would not lose points ( I know unpopular opinion but they are actually following their set rules for once so i have to applaud them for not changing them) It was clearly posted on the google doc that spelling mattered which honestly is where it should be posted because it is the place where you are spelling the words in the fir...

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 8:14pm

Event

Quoted from "Kyonshi" honestly if u wanna have fun,u wont even look in this thread... Yes, why would I possibly click on a forum thread called "Event".... -Focust

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 2:45am

Lucky Card Draw - Cap to consecutive days?

Thank u silly symbols person! What do I click on to give u special star for most helpful answer?!? -Focust

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 12:05am

Lucky Card Draw - Cap to consecutive days?

Hello, For the Lucky Card Draw, is there a cap to the consecutive day amount you can reach? I've noticed I've been on 255 days for at least a week now. -Focust

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 4:48pm

11th

Yes, thank you very much! -Focust

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 2:48am

Bumper Point Event 2018-07-27

Hello, Is the Bumper Point event this week (2018-07-27) meant to have one card at 1000 points (Epic Nana Swift) and a different card at 8000 points (Legendary Luscious Argenta))? Just wondering, I haven't seen that before. -Focust

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 2:00am

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

Quoted from "Miharu" Quoted from "Darthen" The Towahli comp was quite low. Didn't need to be Pan size, but sure was puny , relatively. For legendary pan they gave 500k Silver, 1 Fire Opal and 500 Gold ---> for legendary towhali they gave 300k Silver and 400 gold. For godlike pan they gave 7 Million Silver, 1 Fire Ruby and 750 Gold ---> for godlike towhali they gave 800k Silver and 750 gold. To me it looks pretty similar, also the card isn't ban so I don't see why they should compensate a card y...

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 6:08pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Quoted from "Dragon" Where the rubies at Yes, I would have thought they would have given us a fire ruby as compensation for each Towahli we GL'd, given we certainly wouldn't have used a ruby on them in their current state. -Focust