You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 7:25pm

Author: Lucid

Multiple issues during the weekend

These other things that you say need to be prioritised first, have been awaited for a long time. So an extra day or so while deciding on compensation for the huge error in post, isn't an issue. Compensation would be nice, since the thing that only happens once a month, messed up. A lot of people lost out on silver, and cards because of it. We aren't certain to receive anything, but it would be nice because of the large amount of issues (yes GS has been compensated, but there was far more than ju...

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:31pm

cant get in

Tried to avoid a new post, because it'll attract criticism over making a new thread about it and also for even asking for compensation.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:23pm

cant get in

I'll write it here rather than making another thread about it. Will there be any compensation for this passing weekend? Since: - People lost silver from post bets. - People couldn't even play post (since it was earlier than it should of been). - No one could play GS. - People couldn't log in, so they missed certain activities, etc. Feel free to add if I missed anything from all of this.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:08pm

Post season

Oh, I came on to play 1v for the first time in idk how long lol and its been messed up

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 5:38am

cant get in

It's let me on fine? Have you all tried more recently or different browsers?

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 12:15am

Battlements Raid Button not working

Quoted from "Croton" You're wrong there, first you want me to pay for the Wall and now you want to recharge for you? Hahah, are you and Dragon feeling okay? But seriously, your battlement is overdue a fix. What has it been 6? 7? days or so like this. Works out on 29,000 silver per raid (Max amount) x 5 a day = 145,000 x 7 days = 1,015,000 silver minimum you're all out of pocket. I'd expect you to get that much back and more for compensation, plus obviously extra. I don't see them giving you a F...

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 8:06pm

Merge all of KAL

Personally I'd settle for S1-S15 to be fully merged together and then them cross merge S16 with either S17 or S1-15. We are overdue a merge massively, so please bring one soon!

Wednesday, September 12th 2018, 10:31am

Summer Heatwave event rewards

Hey Kami, How have you got on with all the data, will you finish it today or already have finished it?

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 2:58pm

Quoted from "Kami" Hi Lucid, Ofc i will do that ! We have a general speadsheet with the evolution of your score. So i will post it as soon I complete everything for everyone, and I have a lot to do after work, this evening ! Best regards, Kami. Thank-you, that's great!

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 12:57pm

Thank-you for the response Kami. Questions - When you have completed all of the data, and gave it back to Dema, will you make a spreadsheet telling everyone what overall score/points they got, so they know what to expect? However, I know you'll be very busy with sorting all of the data. Just wondering of course.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 6:47pm

I think people underestimate how hard of a job Dema has. His jobs aren't just making events and distributing rewards? However, it seems like a lot of people believe this is the case, but he does a lot of work in other areas to improve the game. He is also involved in more than one game, which takes up a lot of his time. I understand a lot of people are wanting rewards because the event is over, I'd like my rewards, but we need to be patient with it. He should of just added a date to the event sa...

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 6:44pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

When will the results from 3 % 4 events be collected and displayed? Or will it now just be when the event is finished up and everyone has been given their rewards? P.S. I don't see on the event page, where it says how long it'll take for rewards to be distributed? I'm guessing either a weeks waiting time, or nearly instant like last time?

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 7:41pm

satoria bug

What have they done to Riverseer? If they have nerfed these cards without telling people, and people have spent a large amount of money on them, surely they should be reverted back to how they were or compensation given to those who recharged specifically for them. The main reason I got Soteria from the recharge event was because of how good she was when she first came in gold rush.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 2:27am

Results | Event 1 & 2

How am I ignoring the rules of submission? You're clearly not reading what I'm writing. I was just stating that it is unfair how a lot of people didn't get the points because of slight issues. This statement in which I am entitled to give because I have the right to. My mistake was a lot worse than those who accidentally add an extract character or so forth. I forgot to add a whole word, yes my bad. However, it made me curious if that these slight mistakes causes you to miss out, if you should a...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 2:11am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Clearly you didn't read my post before commenting? I didn't spell anything incorrect. I also didn't ask for them to give me the point because I missed off 'Princess'. I was just stating it was unfair because it wasn't shown properly. Also, yes both Awakened and god/leg versions are just called 'Princess Sarya'. However, it is ONLY the Awaken version of Sarya which was shown in the image. So I was curious, by the logic of spelling a card wrong and getting it wrong, would people get it wrong for n...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:09am

Author: Diligence

satoria bug

Godlike Soteria has 'Puppy' so most often than not, she'll be in front of you (excluding anomalies such as Judgement respawn and her losing her ability and walking). We know what her card ability says, and what should happen because of this, but it doesn't seem to happen. Her ability is either bugged, or there is a translation error. If this is a translation error, it's an expensive on for me, and maybe others since I recharged 16,000g for her during any event.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 12:57am

Results | Event 1 & 2

Quoted from "magusrequip" honestly I took extra 5 to 10 mins making sure of my spelling and everything maybe if ppl read stuff and did not rush u would not lose points ( I know unpopular opinion but they are actually following their set rules for once so i have to applaud them for not changing them) It was clearly posted on the google doc that spelling mattered which honestly is where it should be posted because it is the place where you are spelling the words in the first place Well I didn't s...

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 11:13pm

Results | Event 1 & 2

I lost 10 points in event one because I forgot to put 'Princess' in front of Sarya lmao. For a lot of these, you clearly know what card people are referring to, so to mark them as wrong for someone's mistake with spelling or just missing out 'Princess' seems a bit unfair and strange.

Friday, August 17th 2018, 9:17am

satoria bug

Once Soteria has lost her 'Lover's Touch' ability to Doom, Mod, or Wheel, it doesn't come back (unless Soteria is removed from play and replayed). I'm guessing that her ability might be a translation error and it's meant to be 'On her first turn' she activates her 'Lover's Touch' ability, but if this is the case, it makes the card far weaker than if it just was a bug and she was meant to re-activate her ability. Also, me and blacklight both recharged during the January/February forum event 16k g...

Monday, August 13th 2018, 11:18am

update in future

See I want pictures and description on it all now, I hate surprises. Don't be dropping ''updates are coming.'' if you won't say which ones!