You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 6:53am

Author: vanessa

Hey

find at least another friend that can play the game who can log into the game at the same time with you, or close. you will need it, because after you reach 200 score in 1v1 you have none to fight with to increase your score until about 600. it is good for you to ask for help for quests that you cannot do by yourself. there are players that will help you with normal bosses even that they are level 80, just ask around. if you have enough activity, join a guild that helps , but do not make big don...

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 10:16pm

Booster Lotto

i have opened 2 packs and found 1 legendary, i was lucky

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 11:54pm

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

name : vanessa server : s-11 skill card : Chosen one

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 3:02pm

Battlements Notes

no matter what deck i choose server gives me a random unit deck/ mostly humans

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 6:29am

Anyone out there?

well, spring and summer are the seasons when most of gamers have more activities in real life. so anything will be tried, it will be harder to achieve. the game will survive, but hardly.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 10:23pm

Create a Card (Submit Entries)

hi. I am Vanessa, server 11. cards for each category attached below

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 2:42pm

get more silver into the game

well, dema and CO, you need to update this resource. what for? because silver is involved in more ingame activities since the game started, like saddle and enhancement how? little by little, like tower above level 35 to give only 2000, 5000 rewards instead 500 2000 hard boss rewards, get silver instead cards that are not epics, and an increase of the sum you can receive daily login events that ends with a monthly like 500 000/ if you miss one day, then sorry for the player why? to keep this game...

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:28pm

merge server 15 with 13 and 14

that was funny. you gave us some ok players but a lot of useless ones, get us full merge with 13 and cross with the others, that will revive the gameplay, give mobile ones any compensation they need, even 9000 gold /3 tarots, but any chance to revive this server is to merge after at most one season

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 6:14am

merge server 15 with 13 and 14

i think it is about time to do it.reasons are> > a guild already reached level 9. > AH is dead > pvp is dead > challenge hall is most of time empty > post is won by the same person almost everytime > GS is won by the same team everytime > forbidden zone never reach maximum and reasons can go on...