You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 839.

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 12:12am

Author: (∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★

Merge all of KAL

Lolz they didnt announce the closing of Kal yet?

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 10:40pm

Hey

run far far away

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 4:45pm

satoria bug

Well its a good thing you spend less time bitching on the forums and more time coding the game to rid these bugs

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 4:39pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

If you do not like it - Do not RECHARGE. Or just gtfo. Bai! Or make more threads and gimme lols

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 1:49am

7 Days of Bonus Gold

Sure it was a boo boo. Keep recharging though. Surely will not happen a 3rd time

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 3:27am

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

Was it a complaining or was i just agreeing that compensation was garbage. Hey if you wanna make statements like " I like kal very much" Then why are you blowing up the forums all the time with Complaints? err i mean Suggestions. Most are unrealistic and will never happen. Can we get Kaynies thought on this??? He took a loan to save kal and pay for the staffs vacation to Murica. Would ask for Dragons thoughts but it seems after a year he has learned how little they care about this game. AmiRite?

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 8:14pm

Walth i didnt login for quite some time. I come back after multiple weeks and WOW you're still complaining on the forums! Your version of Kal is Krying and Lag.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 2:45pm

Your ideas are best kept to yourself. You've made this forum board complete garbage and sad to look at and you got a great card nerfed to the ground. You killed off loygames and now you came here trying to do the same thing. Who cares about big spenders, gamigo took most of their staff to focus on more important games. Kal is just a lingering around because kaynie and his pet still double recharges on cards. Also, people said arena would be revived once 11th got nerfed...lols hows that working f...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 1:18am

Communication

Kaynie praises kal over anything they do. Real brown noser + he'll give his bank account to save this game. Nerf 11th to the ground and give them a fire ruby they all shut up

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 9:03pm

Communication

Just a bunch of blabber came from that. Pretty much said - Give me money for another vegas vacation. Thx

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 6:57am

400 gold for leg 11th. Compensation was complete garbage. Don't recharge and you wont have anymore problems

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 1:10am

11th hour vs tami

Wally had to of came from loygamers. Forums has been going downhill since he flooded the forums with all this toxic behavior. Oh well. Come do that on the discord

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 12:06am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

Quoted from "KingBast" Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "KingBast" Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong. I love taking it in the butt and balls in my face. I was focusing on spelling, not grammar. Thanks for letting everyone know that you think they're the same thing. My signature is a direct quote which lacks your beloved quotation marks because I don't like certain punctuation and refuse to use it. You spelt minus wrong by the way if you we...

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 10:46pm

Yasmir Fellheart - Enhancing Bug?

reclaim, next time your mah decides to have a kid Looks like she forgot to take it once.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 10:39pm

Not every card is created equal. IDC what parabellum says, he has no clue what goes on behind the scenes. We've had hybrid small recharge that you couldnt enhance. Locked card unable to enhanced to awaken is no different than this one unable to be enhanced to Godlike. The game views both these locked cards the same way.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 10:19pm

We don't need a poll for every dumbass post. It is a locked card. Your cannot upgrade it past its current state. In the past we were given Emp Aug Godlike. Cant enhance to awaken.

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 7:04pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

be patient. They focusing on questions and concerns that actually matter.