You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 1:14am

Author: Croton

Communication

I really can't believe they have screw events and 0 communication for months and he writtes a letter and you praise him? It's been over a year since they said s16 would merge and still nothing has happened, all they have done in the past months, besides screwing with events, is add new cards to packs. Communication is almost null, they really need to hire new staff as you can clearly see they are understaff right now, the only time you notice they are doing something is when they deleted your fo...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 6:44pm

Word Cup event

When will we be able to sumbit entries for Quarter-Finals, they are about to start and we cannot submit anything yet

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:23pm

Mergeee

Quoted from "Dragon" This is what i mean by understaff. Give them a week to respond. Dema gotta promote other games Nah, our posts are gonna get deleted first

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 7:06pm

Mergeee

This is the PVP ranks we see in s16 301 Moved Permanently

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 4:49pm

Mergeee

These things are called "Features" and there's a long list in Kal!

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 9:54pm

Game is glitched for S1MRG and S13MRG

Are we getting merged?! are they nerfing rangers?! Something good has to be happening!

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:02pm

Game aren't working

Quoted from "Alenka" Eleni is meant to stop all enemy inspire/distraction, including skills and saddles. The description clearly says "Enemy creatures cannot inspire or distract"

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 2:21am

Game aren't working

Quoted from "Diligence" Mod is still bugged, so I'm guessing no? Since there hasn't been any official comment on it. Edit: Just tested it. Eleni is fixed. Eleni isn't fixed yet, its supposed to stop enemy creatures from inspiring/distracting but if you use inspire or zeal while she's in play it doesn't work...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:03pm

Easter event.

Just as we cry for things we don't like, I gotta thank you guys for the event, great one!

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 1:01am

Bugged Wise Saddles

On december 29 of 2017 I sent a private message to Parabellum about 5 GL saddles they sent us as reward for some event that I can't recal... but the problem is that the 5 GL saddle give the same ammount of exp as 1, I sent him some screenshoots so he could see the problem, he answers was that the problem was forwarded to Demadrend but as usual nothing as been done about it, its been almost 3 months and they can't seem to be able to fix something as simple as this. It's amazing the lack of effort...

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 3:53pm

Daily quest bugged?

Quoted from "Vince1979" Screenshot 1 and 2 show activity reward no count (online reward, daily reward, guild reward) Screenshot 3 shows i have completed my daily and guild quests. error0 — imgbb.com error1 — imgbb.com error2 — imgbb.com I am a daily player and never fail to get the 600 points require for the weekly chest.... until now. Since Wednesday but i only screenshot today. Please compenstate me 10000 gold and change all my cards to awakened HELLOOOOOOOO ???? NO REPLY ?????? I have the sa...

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 4:50pm

Merge S1-S16

DO IT! As for the ones who say the would quit...I think there are more of us ready to quit if no merge happens anytime soon, so dema needs to see the pros and cons of merging s16. As for me, if nothing happens in october I'm ready to say goodbye.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:54pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Pita" I find it ridiculous, that people complain about this compensation. As for me, you can go ahead, wreck s15 for few days and give us same stuff. I would be so happy :'D Thank you, that you gave people from other servers some scraps tho! Cheers :* I don't think you guys get it.... We missed the whole weekend, during that weekend we missed FZ, Supremacy, GS, end of season rewards, post season... So if you sum all that we lost there, seeing that the ones that are complaining abou...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:30pm

Server 16 comp

From the creator of "God created the earth in 7 days.....takes Kal over a week to send out in game rewards!" we bring you "Compensation for s16 are perfect for my level 10 which I don't play".

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 6:13pm

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "These Heaux" Would like to confirm I do play server 16. I was very upset I could not login this weekend and hang out with guildies on there. But thankful for the staff quick responses and compensation. Well, this post doesnt look like it.301 Moved Permanently

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 6:15pm

login

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Dragon" Very curious on the comps considering the downtime is during multiple events. Post Season, GS, FZ, Supremacy, Talon. That's 2 Champion pack gone for me =( Was Hennes going to throw the Post 1vs1 to you yesterday? And I bet Cypher and Croton have something to say about that assumption for 2vs2 post! Give this man a beer!

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 4:43pm

login

Dragon is lucky the server is down, otherwise I would've kicked his arse in post... We gonna miss hot spur as well Seems like it will be the whole weekend and part of the monday until we can log. Its been a day since we could play! "God created the eather in 7 days" (or at least thats what some people believe) and you can't fix a game in one?! What is wrong with you guys?! I don't care you have a real life! An online game is more importart than anything that could be happening in your lives so g...

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:05am

login

Quoted from "Dragon" R.i.p post season and gs. Which means more delicious comp xD R.I.P. supremacy and FZ too

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 10:38pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

I don't like to run away from things but either like to whine about everything, you asked for more events and we're getting more events, you asked for recharge packs and we got them too, we're having an event that will take place for 4 sundays with opal frags and some other stuff as rewards and yet you complain that we didn't get what german servers did... The way I see it you will keep complaning even if we get the german event next month and they get something different...

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:34pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! The way I see it is that events and the rewards have been a lot better these past few months but still you find a way to complain about something. As I said before if you don't l...