You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 789.

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 4:55pm

Author: Kaynie

Event

Quoted from "Kyonshi" Easy event,enjoy! If you want to see answers ! 1- Canoness Cruxia 2 -Princess Sarya(awakened) 3 -Dragon Aspect-Alexis 4- Maia the Shadowblade 5- King Simian 6- The Hanging Woman 7- Invoker Helgrund 8 -Diviner Branwen 9- Searing Cernd 10- Oriel Ashmane //<![CDATA[ initList('expander87734119', 0); //]]> 1- Canoness Cruxia 2 -Princess Sarya(awakened) 3 -Dragon Aspect-Alexis 4- Maia the Shadowblade 5- King Simian 6- The Hanging Woman 7- Invoker Helgrund 8 -Diviner Branwen 9- S...

Monday, August 13th 2018, 6:25am

update in future

No worries, updates are coming.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:57pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

That he exists in epic, doesnt mean they have to release him as a small recharge. Happened before, that cards with epic versions only got offered as 8k/30k recharges, for example Lumi. She was an 8k/30k recharge like a year ago and her epic version is still unavailable or the tifa a few weeks ago. Just skip if you dont think hes worth 8k.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 9:58pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

i like the idea of 2 different cards in one Event, as it allows Gamigo to bring out more cards in less time and can give you more value for your money in some cases. This Event is bad, but there have been bad 1k/8k and 8k/30k recharges before, so I do not see the problem here, just skip it. If they would still do same card for both amounts, then we probably would have Selena for 1k/8k this week and the tiger next week for 8k/30k, so now we atleast save one week. In the future when they do a dece...

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 5:06pm

Communication

Any ETA on the Code of Conduct? Will it also clearify the rules of giving accounts away?

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 4:46pm

Communication

Thanks, interessting read. Merge s1-s13 doesnt change much, its like the s1-s5 merge. Just toughens the local rankings and allows ppl to swap guilds. More interresting would be a merge/cross with 16 to increase the playerbase.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:20pm

Card Shop!

Why not just the chinese sales board? They have tarots, virtues, choice of event cards there for sale regularly. We had it for cyber monday once. You could rotate it in every few months with different cards here. Doubt the devs would create an event just for our version. Ask them for whats finished already, will have a higher probability.

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 5:59pm

11th

Fire Rubies

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 4:32pm

11th

Thank you.

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 9:57pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

unnerf towahli :o

Saturday, July 28th 2018, 9:31am

Bumper Point Event 2018-07-27

Quoted from "Parabellum" It seems to be the case as there is a similar offering in early August according to the latest MR When will the MR be published as an Eventlist for the players?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:34pm

Petition! Petition! PETITION!

I dont understand what exactly this is about. there is 1 thread for the world cup and 1 thread for the towahli compensation. In the remove Demadrend thread most replients already disagreed with the thread creator. All people do in the other threads is giving feedback and showing their disappointment, havent seen any real harsh comments or similar there. Being silent about things that went wrong has never been a good idea. If you want things to be changed you must speak about them. The lack of co...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 8:11pm

new world cup form

any update on this matter? Event cancled without any rewards? Or will we get Pegasihairs or something?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 7:14am

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

Speaking for myself I found the last weeks a bit disappointing (30 day daily login without fire ruby, towahli comp without fire ruby, screwed up WC Event for EN, while DE/FR went well) But I see it like Soleil, removing Dema is not an option, not only because it might be the end of the game, but also because I think that Dema usually is doing a very good job and trys his best to balance the game as much as he can (v&v packs for rubies, ban of pan/towahli, making all the good cards minor recharge...

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:42am

new world cup form

nah, all I am saying is, that even in the englisch version, only 46 % were happy with her. over all the KaL versions (EN, DE, FR) (322 votes) the results are: 56% want her removed (180) 9% want her nerfed (30) 33% want to keep her the way she is (105) 2% have no opinion (7)

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 7:45am

new world cup form

Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "Soleil" One version had no issues with Towahli, while another version only pushed for a nerf, even though KaL was heavily in favor of ban.Compromise in this game isn't easy. fake news [EN] Community Poll: '11th Hour' Towahli (Done) nope, KaL wanted it gone. KaL has 3 language versions, not only 1. And even in the englisch forums 54% voted against her and only 46 % wanted to keep her the way she is. DE: Umfrage an die Spieler zur Mara FR: Consultation Adela...

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 1:41pm

new world cup form

the last weeks of KaL are really disappointing. When I saw the Event I was already a little bit disappointed, that there is such a small Event in KaL for such a major Event in Reallife. I mean, the World Cup is just every 4 years and pretty much everyone is watching it or talking about it for 4 weeks, no matter if football fan or not. I expected something more in KaL to celebrate it, then just giving a few predictions. Well but then you even managed to screw the Event up. And on top of this you ...

Friday, July 20th 2018, 9:04am

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

This is what happens when ppl vote to nerf a card instead of removal. It was obvious that any nerf would make the card useless anyways. So you just voted for a shitty comp, congratz.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 7:09am

July event list

The Eventlist will be posted next Tuesday after the patch the earliest. They don't want people to plan ahead.