You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 394.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:22pm

Author: KingBast

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

I've spent enough to cover my own bandwidth thank you. Also, I rarely play these days so maybe you're all wasting your money in providing this game for free so that I can choose to partake in the wonderment of it all. Carry on paying to make this free to play game free to play, you geniuses.

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 3:29pm

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

I say keep on recharging. The big spenders are getting free Fire Rubies so we must spend more to keep up with the pack. No really.

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:48am

new world cup form

Ahh okay, well that's fair enough. I don't believe these results had any real influence on the outcome (given that it's something KAL wanted to do and pushed hard for) but if you think they did then I can understand why you think that the devs nerfed her by mistake. Damn google translate!

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:25am

new world cup form

54%? so you're claiming the nerf (no extreme opinion) votes as part of your teams total whilst dismissing them as not being relevant elsewhere? Nice one. Also this thread is about the broken world cup form, not that card you still want banning so you can get more goodwill goodies.

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 7:07am

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Quoted from "Soleil" Looks like standards were set too high with previous compensations Is this your subtle way of telling us that you think the goodwill offering was good, presumably because it had the word good in it yeah? "It's gotta be good, it's called goodwill you guys. Nothing at all would be very bad but this is so good, so so good"

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 6:23am

new world cup form

I think by versions he means KAL and the other one (the one he works for and mentions often despite it being against forum rules). He does have 3 posts here though, so everyone bow down and listen to the new messiah who's current plans are shutting people up on the forums now that Towahli compensation is done. Not sure which forums he meant, but it might be ours. Let's see how well he manages to do that if he does mean here. Feel free to check Discord if you want to check the accuracy of my repo...

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 3:56am

new world cup form

If KAL wanted to ban it so badly, why would they add it in the first place? I mean surely they knew the capabilities of the card. Compromise has nothing to do with this, so nobody cares how difficult it is. Don't add stupid cards that break the game. Problem partly solved, apart from all the other stupid cards that break that game and remain untouched.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 9:32am

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Yeah those 9 people who voted for a nerf really messed this up for everyone. As on point as ever Kaynie.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:32am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

ID seems great to me, always agreeing with Kaynie about everything. What's not to like? I think you are just upset that Pan got stolen.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:29am

11th hour vs tami

Thanks for letting us know (again). I don't know where this forum would be without you Wally, probably higher up the Alexa rankings.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 1:27am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

If that was true I'd be asking for a lot more cards to be nerfed or banned. I'm asking for Tami to be nerfed or banned because it's good for the game, just like 11th was. We can already see what a difference the 11th nerf made. I just want to see more amazing things happen. Sometimes you need to destroy in order to create. Oh okay, you're right. It's because I forgot to pay my dealer for another stupid card that I am having ridiculous withdrawal symptoms. Sorry, cancel the nerf.

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 11:56pm

Quoted from "minisplus" Quoted from "KingBast" Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong. Your grammar is not the best either considering the amount of mistakes that you made (such as not capitalising "LMAO" in your signature), you hypocrite. Maybe you should pay attention to your own grammar instead of embarrassing yourself? PS you did not use quotation marks in the comment that I quoted. I was focusing on spelling, not grammar. Thanks for letting e...

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 6:05am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

Thanks for letting us know what's happening on your version of the game. Please be sure to keep us informed as often as possible.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 6:07pm

It's not something I want. Just trying to improve the game like everyone else. I apologise if I'm wrong for asking for another innocent small recharge card to die but this is the price of progress. A ray of hope.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:21am

If it isn't major whales deciding what should happen, it's new forum users with less than 10 posts to their name. The player base in the middle are not classed as 'at risk' minorities so we're not entitled to protection from free2play hurrdurr or paid2rule herpaderp. Oh, your post got removed, but I agreed with it.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:49pm

The difference between free card Pan removal and paid card 11th nerf is that Pan was easily replaced by easy to obtain Nids which were quickly awakened by Ranger Danger derp whales. 11th might as well have been removed as many players who used her haven't been able to substitute so easily and quickly. Let's ignore some of the ridiculous game breaking large recharge cards because only whales buy those. My recent petition thread was more satire than a real intent to ruin another card under the gui...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:31pm

Word Cup event

Contact Support immediately Kaynie, this is going to have an adverse affect on how many ball sacks you get and puts you at a disadvantage again!!!

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:02pm

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

He didn't insult me Soliel, I am tilted. The rest were responses, not insults. Truth hurts if you're a flimsy man who came here to namedrop ROM as often as possible. The only person interested in your insider knowledge and long-winded opinions of the game can be found on Discord and you found him. Nobody cares about your Fairy dilemma. Become VIP and you can have an opinion (that's what I got told when I first started playing here).

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:26pm

Petition to stop whining about petitions with whiny petitions that spell whining wrong.

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:21pm

Why would I buy another card that is going to get nerfed with a tried and tested formula? Sorry you bought a card I'm trying to get banned or given away for free to all my dudes who don't have it.