You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 1:45am

Author: Horror75

fathers day event

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently Horror server 6 philius server 6 IamSoulLifted server 7 WolfMaster server 10

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 9:05pm

discord accounts

The Horror#00337 account that chats on discord is not me so I will follow the advice and pm admins of discord to take care of the matter . Thanks for the advice

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 2:18am

discord accounts

Screenshot by Lightshot

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 2:10am

discord accounts

someone is still there speaking as Horror on discord Screenshot by Lightshot

Friday, February 10th 2017, 9:00pm

discord accounts

Screenshot by Lightshot someone is impersonating me in discord chat can you please check on that I don't appreciate people talking in my name. thank you for your help he or she or it also spelled like groll so please I take bad spelling as an insult

Friday, February 10th 2017, 6:31pm

Any vip 0 or low vip that need help with daylis pm me starting with 12.03.2017

you misread my post but is ok, I told you everything will be legit from now on and all vip 0 will get those 6000+ gold a year just to outbid us the whales on the cards in AH. because whales will be overwhelmed by the gold vip 0 are making from daylis and 20 gold a week they get from pvp rewards. the only break in the rule was same ips on the team that fight me as opponent so from now on it will not be the case .

Friday, February 10th 2017, 4:40pm

Any vip 0 or low vip that need help with daylis pm me starting with 12.03.2017

OK so kaynie said I have to follow the rules and stick to it I will renew my offer that already I made in game to any low vip or vip 0 that are in deserted guilds and cant do bosses or pvp as they cant play the 6 hours game is active from 4 pm server time to 12 am server time. Anyone that wants daylis done and help please pm me in game and I will always have a team made of people with different ip and different servers and I will help you to get those unique rewards and special advantages that a...

Friday, February 10th 2017, 1:41am

How are the rules applied?

well now we know what is considered 4v4 rank that gets you a lot of rewards. just to clear up with kaynie first thing I am doing when I am back will be guess what? ranked 4v4 and I will trumpet everyday to get opponents . and for your peace of mind and to spear you of wasting your time my team will always be made of people that are from different servers even if they are from my guild or any other. ill give you an example: horror s6 antihorse s7 marts s12 and darthen s11. is that legal enough fo...

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 6:10am

Get to Know us!

which one of you is Horror because we all know Horror is everywhere.

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 10:10pm

map bug

I cant do any map for star event and same happends for my guildies that are 75+ level

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:28am

Time to WAKE UP

hahaahah kb youre so funny i am in kitchen right now writing on forum

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 3:20am

Time to WAKE UP

i dont want pan to be removed. he is in game so he stays . and we all should get towers for free not in those silly packs that are crap

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 6:05am

Arliah figured out

you spend too much time in desert fortress

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 6:04am

New quest suggestion, we need silver!

martin, you newbie, people don't even know who you are anymore . Oh mon Dieu, j├ęspere que tu reviennes. On a besoin des whales pour rester en vie. (if is not you the martin I knew,strike that don't come back)

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 4:55pm

Horrible orange ball for fragment quest refund us our balls

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Horror75" why did alenka get balls? she is supposed to be a woman without ones. I am the only one woamn with balls in game. please send some smart remarks to this post i am tired of smartasses in game and forums. Horror Quoted from "Horror75" i wasted 3 orange balls because when i get out of fight or boss is automatically goes on that orange ball quest and i press automatically i am sorry but this is the most devious thing i ever seen in this game. not anymore!...

Saturday, June 18th 2016, 5:21am

Horrible orange ball for fragment quest refund us our balls

i wasted 3 orange balls because when i get out of fight or boss is automatically goes on that orange ball quest and i press automatically i am sorry but this is the most devious thing i ever seen in this game.

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 12:00am

Best ways to obtain great cards???

Screenshot by Lightshot This picture I shared is for cartoon so he see how many people were in arena 2 days ago when I need it to do minimum 5 fights and atleast 4 wins. I want to state that is was 7 45 pm eastern time . (aprox 1 45 am server time). I will keep you up to date from now with how many pvp I can do in a day, when arena seem so busy. yesterday I did 1 so i guess ill do another one tonight.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:28am

I always made my points fair using my cards same as peaslee does, but I guess if we don't have godlike skills we must be cheating because how can someone win with knockback deck or pan or just awakend cd6 angels. you keep insulting us maybe that's gonna make you feel better

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 5:16am

I wish but I don't boost like some so don't bother