You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 1:18pm

Author: PitasNub

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

Quoted from "false" Man enough on this topic. Quite crying your lucky u even got that. Now move on to the next thing so u can cry about that. Will start handing out free baby bottle for all. Let me go get my Swift Death cya in five?

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 3:29pm

Hey

Upgrading your cards will help you receive more reputation points depending on the race of the creatures etc which will help you get gold etc

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 3:15pm

Communication

I figured it's a good time to thank you Demadrend as these past few days it seems things are better with the communication front thank you for the letter post interesting percentages on the classes

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:47am

new world cup form

Yes I mentioned this on discord too, it seems kind of strange as the current event is Pegasi will this be issued with a "fix"? or is it meant to be this way?

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 12:45am

Hey

Quoted from "12wellred12" Thanks a lot for help)) I decided just to focus on single race and picked Dragons to develop first. As for class,i look at cards and picked Priest, just because it looks more versatile than other classes. So, my primary goal currently is to get a daily login legendary(i think at least it will help me a lot during story mode), after that i will focus on improving all worthy standard packs cards at least to Legendaries(though id like to try to get some Godlikes/Awakened ...

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 7:16am

Card Shop!

+1 from me.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 6:58am

Hey

Welcome to the game you can call me big daddy If you save gems for forbidden zone (good, rare epic, legendary) you can make some nice gold.. Doing tower when you can is also good for reputation crests however you''ll need to get reputations to level 30 before you can use the crests, but it's also good to get some gold, there is also the game guide! which will give you gold when you reach certain levels, hope it helps! Just so you're aware the "Forbidden Zone" is an event that comes around now an...

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:53pm

new world cup form

Thank you Zidane

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:03pm

Petition! Petition! PETITION!

Okay I would rarely post anything like this but it's getting ridiculous on the forums up-to late. Petition to remove Demadrend petition to nerf a card petition for a removal, it's getting pathetic all it is, is complain after complain and if they don't give in to your demands you start complaining even more, how about give them a break? and I know most of you with your head shoved up yer ars will respond with "WELL THEY FAILED TO GIVE US A SUCCESSFUL EVENT so why should we give them a break?" "N...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:38pm

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

I agree with Navya there is a lot that needs to change for the low level players, the arena is extremely unfair for the low level players. I was the one who introduced Navya to the game and it's sad that my nub doesn't play anymore, Navya is right there is a-lot of talk about "changes" we get all these polls for nerfs, removals, for cards but where is the polls to help out the low level players. You could argue the fact these polls do help low level players because these cards are less strong, b...

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 11:42am

Maintenace?

Yep was mait

Saturday, July 7th 2018, 11:17pm

s13-15 left to rot?

As one great man once told me, NO

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 12:34pm

Petition to stop wining about petitions

I think the Thunder Lizard in the daily login needs a nerf when that comes we're all going to DIE

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:02pm

store

He talks about the super store which allows you to purchase cards with tickets, that you can only access when you recharge when the super store is on

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 10:04pm

Chat Color

Yeah I think it would be cool if we could keep the colour as it is, looks so much nicer than white.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:46pm

maint

SUCCESS I HAVE FINALLY ACHIEVED MY GOAL IN LIFE WOOHOO!

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:41pm

maint

Until it's over, you're welcome

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 8:54am

Down For Everyone Or Just Me

It's currently down for everybody, so don't worry about it, probably will be fixed today with it being mait day.

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 3:41pm

Game Is Not Working (s1-s15)

Damn the game is down how will I cope without gsd it ruins everything for me