Search results 1-20 of 21.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 9:43pm

Author: Darthen

soccer balls last week

Thanks muchly!

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 8:49pm

soccer balls last week

Hi, some of us ended up with 7 ball sets from last weeks event soccer balls, can you please mount an exchange for a few days so we don't have to wait until next June to turn them in :-)

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 12:08am

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

The Towahli comp was quite low. Didn't need to be Pan size, but sure was puny , relatively.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 2:52pm

Comp for battle outages ?

A number of us lost the 600 box this week and a few hundred thousand silver due to battle engine outages, an appropriate sized comp would be appreciated, thank you -- The Real Darthen

Monday, June 4th 2018, 11:16pm

Thanks but no thanks

For the incredibly short duration of the puzzle event.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:07am

Parabellum and Dema

Quoted from "false" Yes the event list looks good. Just hope in the daily login coming there is actually something good in it. For the new cards there r only 2 out of all them I'm would get because there r to many 3cd awaken modesties out there and doomskars. The only 2 shield ward cards on the list the rest r worthless in this meta. That is just my opinion but other people have there own playing style. Did you mean some have their own 'paying' style ?

Monday, May 21st 2018, 4:17pm

Please Post June Events

PLEASE POST JUNE EVENTS (pretty please with sugar on top)

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:58pm

Still No Scout Revie

Me too Tripp

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 6:34pm

Are Evies going to be awarded?

I did minimum necessary recharge for Evie, during the recharge glitch, got prize bags eventually but no card. -- Darthen

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 6:21pm

Sou report Evie question

Darthen s11 did not get Evie for the little recharge, just the bags - :-/

Friday, April 13th 2018, 12:29am

Ban of Pan

magus wait until a few days before deadline or you wait for compensation long time, joe

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 8:46pm

omg kaynie

OMG Kaynie that was so sugar sweet and kissy and brown all at same time it almost made me hurl my lunch. KAYNIE'StheLEGEND will live on, we plebes and the MOds will just bask in the reflection of your god sun.

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:15am

Ban of Pan

Bast, legality doesn't ever enter into it. Last year when I didn't receive gold for a recharge I was told if I reversed the credit card charge (for one bad recharge one time) my character would be permanently shut down. After how many years (guess I don't rate as VIP-enough).Wish I was joking. So, ya, legality doesn't enter into the conversation.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:50pm

Ban of Pan

Folks don't realize the different balance of low cd attack skills of the different classes or the incredible block rates , my GL short cd skills practically useless for anything BUT activiating Pan since they won't dent Mod except 1 out of 99 times or certain Server's cards. Pretty much the folks arguing for banning it are predictable as well as those against, but for Demandred to say there was community involvement in the decision is misleading as this was discussed quite a long while ago among...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 7:35pm

rangers screwed again

Yes, so remove the way Rangers deal with Towli and Fatale if they don't have a saddle rebound. Brilliant. Think this is last straw for me, you have cards that are WAY more problematic in stifling competition and you go after a card that gives less whale-y players a way to have a chance. I can only guess which players of the player community were consulted. Just great, screwed again.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 11:31pm

16 girl cards

Darthen s11 (already done, just helping), qetesh71 s6, Alizeen s9, AnyuFairchild s8

Monday, June 19th 2017, 7:05pm

no duh

Yeah Terror but you have to have 4 for event and we were helping another two and I didn't want them to THINK we were trying to get two!!

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:31pm

Father's Day Event Entries

Darthen s11 (previously submitted on different group), Dekion s9 , Lardo s12 (previously submitted on different group), koekoek s12

Monday, June 19th 2017, 6:28pm

16 gals pic

HI, Darthen s11, Adam2 s5, Lardo s12, Dalse s8

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 5:52pm

facts vs fiction

The fact is moderators gave different information. Period. End of story. I'm totally willing to take ban despite this FACT. The money issue , twice, is known to both Gamigo and Mods. I am tired of the email after email about "oh you have to do this" and then "oh you also have to do this" and then again and again. So, instead I will deal with it as a fraud issue and whatever happens happens. My card got charged two times for no goods delivered. As to how to get dailies done when game had done all...