Search results 1-20 of 67.

Monday, August 13th 2018, 1:49pm

Author: Kyonshi

update in future

sounds great! Hopefully we get it too

Monday, August 13th 2018, 1:11pm

update in future

Quoted from "Mister_X" Sealed League This looks great but where u got that source?

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 7:06am

Petition! Petition! PETITION!

Quoted from "PitasNub" Okay how about learn to have common decency and learn to have patience? I think we were patient for enough. We as community pointed same thigns about communication issues already and waited for changes. Also this should be 2 way thing,not just our patience and decency. And ceretain staff members who's part of job is to interact with ''customers'' do not even bother to be active on social media,forums or PM then idk what you are talking about Quoted from "PitasNub" "But we...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 6:32am

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

Quoted from "Miharu" Don't forget how many events Dema put on the forum like the last one you guys got for easter ! On Rise of Mythos we got an epic card in our mailbox for this event =D Dema does a great job, he brought the compensation for towhali, he made great events here so I don't think you should so low of him... ''I think we most think alike,but everytime we are about to erupt,we get thrown some nice event at our faces to calm our spirits(typical crowd control),but it all comes to the s...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:19pm

For all my time i've been on discord,he was never there,and times he was,he would only afk. Just being present somewhere doesnt justify things. He is also online on forums many times,but he never gets involved into anything. @Unscathed you my friend are pushing this into offtopic. we are dealing with great issues here,you stated your oppinion,like i stated mine and thats enough,no need to make 100 off topic replies,we can take this to private msgs i you really want to discuss it. But please stop...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:52pm

Quoted from "Unscathed" that link describes a Community Manager also can you give me: the examples of his questionable changes and how you know he doesnt care no,that describes quallities of managers in general,despite of what they are managers. I've talked about decisions,not changes,wich is 2 different things. I know he doesn't care,i woulda post you my many msgs to him and his only response,but i'm not allowed. Also when did you ever saw him active anywhere besides announcment? Managers act ...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:34pm

i might or might not be right,either way,thats why i post this up here,to start some type of change,post subject and what post holds might be delicat,but thats only way to attract attention towards problem that obviously exists. Unscathed,i've followed many forum posts and talks about this matter and talked to many players in past. Also 11th nerf wasnt actually a good thing,since they made card basiclly useless and didn't compesate properly so that left wast majority of players unhappy with that...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:14pm

Hello community of K&L I am just here to say what probably most of us think. It's been months and months of mr.Demandred being ''afk''.So it's about time that we speak up. Here is my list of reasons with explanation why i think we should get new PM! 1. Inactivity Not much to say here this is main reason and connects to all other reasons,as we all notice,mr. Demandred is mostly inactive.As a PM(Product Manager) should be interacting with community more. Only things mr.Demandred gets involved are ...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 2:02pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Quoted from "Unscathed" its been 4 days now, are we going to get any kind of response or is this another thing to go under the rug? lets not let it go under the rug. we already have more people here complaining about compo than the company had people voted for nerf. just keep this post alive.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 6:22pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

1k gold spent for towahli,7 mil silver and fire ruby. considering how big ner was super unfair compo. this is bs. i dont mind nerfing it for sake of the game,but atleast gibve us back what we invested in it.i woulda never recharge 1k gold and upgrade it all the way to godlike in current state. this is big big bs of a compo and whoever chose it as compo should be ashamed. we want fair compo!!

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 1:43pm

Login rewards

Thank you staff for the whole month login rewards,i would suggest to make those more often,not huge rewards but makes players happier!! GOOD JOB!

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 9:28am

Down For Everyone Or Just Me

For everyone that wonders,page is back but under maintinence!

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 9:34am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "KingBast" My 11th is Legendary and my deck does not rely upon this card but it can be a game changer sometimes. Not everyone is rocking a Godlike 11th or using the extra dirty combo's. Some are, just like some are using other no strategy cards to increase their chances of getting a win against the extra camping whales this wonderful whale prompted merge brought us all. From the same enlightened minds that pushed for the merge then propelled the "What rhymes with Pan? Ban!" game imp...

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 6:07pm

Trying to make game more active

hey buddy,just don't ask for approval for things like this,go ahead and show videos to as many people as you can!

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 1:13pm

Apology gift

Hello,it's been over a week since Dema promissed to give us gift based on our rank before ranking got messed up. Just wondering what's going on with this matter,does it take this long to extract stats? This is NOT critism,just would like feedback

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 6:01pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

all of those cards were play to win at some point of this game,thats what i'm talking about. 11th is a pain indeed,but if u think,there is atleast 10 cards that prevent it from hitting you people are just dull and don't think outside of the box in few months it will be another cards...etc etc..

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:08pm

to be honest,it feels like game broke.not the mantinence

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:09pm

Author: Sherlock

Easter Egg Form

guys. dont fool yourselves. its just one egg on each forum of listed games