You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 1:37pm

Author: Yarsha

F2P Forbidden zone

Thanks for the replies. Interesting idea to go for gems, i'm kinda of a gambler so i will still go for the packs probably. <3

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 6:52am

F2P Forbidden zone

Hey guys! As to no surprise i will be going for at least 3000 points in the forbidden zone. This is a change for me as F2Per to get my hands on some VIP packs. So now i'm curious about the expected value of the Master and King Packs and the community opinion. Should i go for 6 Kings or 2 Masters and why? thanks! Y

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 9:15pm

i cant log in game

*annoyed* Is there any eta for when we could be back up? Are we talking a couple of hours or will it probably somewhere tomorrow? tia for keeping us posted. PS: I enjoy KaL and hanging out there, thank you for making that possible. You guys are prob just as annoyed as i am. Keep your head up

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:53pm

will we get Fire Element Guy due to map bugged?

aaah i undestand the "map bugged" in context now. I couldn't get the last fragment just because i had planned to get it during the unforeseen downtime. I'm good.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:31pm

will we get Fire Element Guy due to map bugged?

what u talking bout? I'm also 1 short and didn't get a fragment for completion. t.i.a. for replying

Monday, November 28th 2016, 8:13am

server crash while gs was going on

Down for almost 12hrs huh??? They better compensate us in such a way, so we never have to buy again. NEVER... -.- j/k Hope it'll get fixed soon, i'm bored and had nothing useful to add

Monday, November 28th 2016, 5:17am

Server down?

Woke up as normal but instead of playing KaL i registered myself and roamed the forums a bit. I just posted to say Hey Guys!