You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 1:06pm

Author: Unscathed

Card Shop!

exactly dema it means older cards that are hard to find that people want can be received looking at Maxim95's comment, to make it open to vip 0's you could have a system where the higher your vip, the more slots / pages you could unlock??

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 7:27pm

11th

thank you!!!!

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 10:02am

Hey

save your gold a lot of people (i myself am guilty) spend gold then wish they hadnt. save it untill something really good is in auction house, by that i mean recharge cards, vice virtues etc etc. depending on your server only some people can ally with you (i think) anyways, have fun and welcome

Sunday, July 29th 2018, 9:13pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

im just gonna bump this bump

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 7:08pm

Card Shop!

This idea comes from the lack of cards people want being recycled into the game. It works like this: enter the shop and there is a list of cards e.g. 9 cards per a page on a 3x3 grid with multiple pages. each slot is filled with a card of any rank of any kind, however the rarity and rank will depend on the cost e.g. a common ranked guard could be 1g and if your lucky you could find an epic version of a recharge card for 1000 gold (price can be adjusted) or could find a legendary modesty, but the...

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 6:52pm

new world cup form

@dema sorry but what? thanks for and update but the event was totally compromised. all participants should be receiving a flat rate e.g. 50 bags. also will these come as the footballs as the event already ended? well thank you zidane for the update ^

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 1:33pm

new world cup form

demandrend has been online so you have logged on and presumably seen this?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:40pm

Petition! Petition! PETITION!

kaynie.... your forum rank describes that reply....

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:22pm

new world cup form

this is why we need a Community Manager...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:56pm

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

hes he is sometimes around on discord Quoted from "Kyonshi" Quoted from "Unscathed" that link describes a Community Manager also can you give me: the examples of his questionable changes and how you know he doesnt care no,that describes quallities of managers in general,despite of what they are managers. I've talked about decisions,not changes,wich is 2 different things. I know he doesn't care,i woulda post you my many msgs to him and his only response,but i'm not allowed. Also when did you ever...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 4:47pm

that link describes a Community Manager also can you give me: the examples of his questionable changes and how you know he doesnt care 301 Moved Permanently whilst i will agree he failed to run the forum event, the forums isnt his main area of work

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:56pm

Quoted 1. Inactivity Not much to say here this is main reason and connects to all other reasons,as we all notice,mr. Demandred is mostly inactive.As a PM(Product Manager) should be interacting with community more. Only things mr.Demandred gets involved are occasional event announcments,and it hapens once in one or two months.Cannot remember last time mr.Demandred spoke up anything else.And as such i find it bad for community. forums isnt where most of his work is, its more behind the scenes int...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 1:40pm

its been 4 days now, are we going to get any kind of response or is this another thing to go under the rug?

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:50pm

u got 400 at 300k?? i got 750 and 800k

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:43pm

im not sure about others, but i dont really know if im satisfied with the compensation for Towhali nerf. im glad it was nerfed but other compensations for nerf like pan seemed a lot better than this one?

Monday, July 16th 2018, 11:32pm

new world cup form

they cant 'fix' your blacksmith ur just unlucky, dont combo with 2 go with 4, once u try for legend use 2 then

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 8:19pm

new world cup form

the event had potential but was managed awfully. forums is understaffed and because of it this event was rushed or late and links ended up breaking with barely any time, or anyone to fix them Quoted from "Kaynie" i guess they should just cancel it and send everyone that participated a fixed amount of balls (like 50).

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 4:42pm

Add Tempest Pack to Shop

it did used to be there during certain events (ancient den i think it was?) but now i think its only on black friday? dont quote me on it though XD