You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

Yesterday, 2:38pm

Author: glingsta

satoria bug

Hi satoria is still bugged when wheel mod or dmmskar or any forgetiness effect satoria once its broken the whole game it dont give armor 8 and resistance 8 anymore.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 5:47pm

update in future

i believe the 2nd function is u can buy gear only for try combine with gold so if u want to make a godlike gear u need to have a legendary gear so u can buy 3 times a legendary gear for try to make gl not that u can just buy legedary gear for this purpose so u cant have legendary gear at start server. so u could never buy a godlike gear. but this future cost a lo of gold but for those who will can atleast try attempt . i think it cost 1300-2000 gold for each gear to increase your chance. not sur...

Friday, August 10th 2018, 5:19pm

update in future

that u can buy equipment with gold to try to combine

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 6:32pm

update in future

why u even reply on this u give comment whats pointles on most toppic it was to get a update since u dont know or works for kal your response is way off topic

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 2:53pm

update in future

Hi, will there be a growth in difference cap like main level - reputation and lvl achievements rewards because those this little things can motivate players more to lvl also can u poke the chines devs to bring blacksmith feature here also increase map. increase slighlty better rewards for tower and bosses. think those things will improve motivation . another thing is merge servers more to increase arena kinda empty ( but think on this aspect u working on it i quess ) also kal have nice events bu...

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 6:16pm

new world cup form

thanks for update thats most important to community to update even if it takes longer but we know atleast its in progress.

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 6:14pm

11th

thank u for the ruby just hope to get some more silver

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 9:41pm

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

in Overall i find dema does a great job moslty is the time frame takes longer than u expected but eventually it will be done also a big issue i think is communication with team also so they dont be aware of some things, but cant see behind the screen and i dont mean passing a pm to other team members but updating them. and also lack of employee working for this team ( might be to hold the game it cost them too much but seeing the numbers what they earn i dont think that is the problem. i think t...

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:37pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

or atleast nerf it a bit less more atk or one more distract 2 complete useless now aurora or cull isnt nerfed that hard like 11th

Friday, July 20th 2018, 2:58pm

actually aurora was nerfed too or cull the weak but those nerf kinda nice still great cards. but 11th is gone to crap.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 10:44pm

just like trip said 11k recharge and very short amount of time and ruby silver aand such to godlike. i so i feel its not fair compo nerf is a good thing but if it nerfed this much that this card is the worst card in my deck. i want a more fair compensation. and yeah pan removal was way better compensation. while this recharge card should be even better.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 3:41pm

magican broken

ty for checking so probly a bug . so i know still working

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 3:29pm

Update Ascension Tower

actually they showed us before they can chance rep shop rewards like some got tons of aurora and few days later they removed it and how about blacksmith feature or auction house cost half price how about that?

Monday, July 9th 2018, 10:24pm

magican broken

just like i said only 2 creature on the field a queen and a magican i tried serveral times in practice but normally magican take first turn buff away just could not test again against a queen because not everyone got queen lol btw i use awakened magican could maybe just a bug. only happened against queen hope someone can test out .

Monday, July 9th 2018, 7:36pm

magican broken

just oueen from opponets in wiht ATK RUNE BUFF AND I PUTED MINE MAGICAN but ddint steal buff few turns later he could steal. so might first turn he dont do it what i think.

Monday, July 9th 2018, 5:29pm

magican broken

magican not always take buff even only one buff on other side and no wheel or shieldward or anything to counter

Monday, July 9th 2018, 3:26pm

s13-15 left to rot?

also dont for get the benefit s16 stays so long as solo server thats what every older server wanted to win post seasons and rankings older server merges way faster so cant befenit this thing like s16. like s14 or s15 merged way too fast with s13 but hey cna.t chance that so be happy s16 stayed so long solo thats more benefit than any compensation due time u can;t chance time we spend on the game. s1 oldest. but card they earn by playing all those years are all useless at this time. this games wo...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 6:12pm

11th hour vs tami

i mean tami way more op after nerf 11th hour not before. and dont forget same ability as awakened hanged woman and 11th killed easy by a rune

Friday, June 29th 2018, 1:44pm

11th hour vs tami

true but dont forget some peeps did miss 11th hour in recharge and to get it they did big recharge for cards of choice