You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Yesterday, 9:23pm

Author: 12wellred12

Hey

Welll....i should say that i really did a big mistake a couple days ago. While doing WB, I with team of Sidepork, novice and GEKKO(sorry if I write someones name wrongly) made a max damage chest, and leave after that, i got an invite to WB room again, and accept it. This was the biggest fault on my side, because i didnt know that 1 extra WB run will ruin all my teammates efforts. I really did this by mistake, and due to mess in my inventory i missed third chest for max damage. So i didnt know, b...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:48pm

A beginner guide to Beasts

Example of Beasts-themed deck: Armoured Lizard x2 Thunder Lizard x2 Hell Hound x2 Fiery Cerberus x2 Griffyn Iron Wing x2 Redstone Nid x2 Skystone Nid x2 Hero Skills: Warrior: Slash x2 Encourage x2 Command: Heroic x2 Ranger: True Shot x2 Tactic: Decay x2 Tactic: Sunder Armour x2 Mage: Scorch x2 Petrify x2 Weaken x2 Priest: Smite x2 Inspire x2 Blessing: Life x2 Note that this is a example deck for beginners! This deck can be good even with rares and below for early PvP, but this is just a quick-ma...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:34pm

Bats: Bat(4*,1/2/7, Flying, Vampirism) A decent unit on Epic. For sure Vampirism is good because unit heal itself while dealing damage, however many units with Vampirism has a low damage, so it works a lot better if buffed by hero or Chieftain Ironhide. as all Beasts, much more usable on Legendary and better. Can be found in: Novice pack, Standard pack, Epic Pack, Beast Standard pack. Also available as 3* Card Collection milestone reward for 15%. Bloodthirsty Bat(4*,2/2/5, Flying, Vampirism) Not...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:28pm

Hounds: Hunting Dog(4*, 1/2/6, Sprint, Counterattack) On Epic, hp is too low to benefit from counterattack. However, Godlike version has 11hp, which is pretty good for 1cd rusher. Overall, not good on Epic, but due to availability in Reputation Shop this unit is much easier to enchance to better rarities. Can be found in: Novice pack, Standard pack, Epic Pack, Beast Standard pack. Also available as 1* in reputation shop on level 7. Hound(4*, 2/2/9, Sprint, Counterattack) Much better than above u...

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:26pm

Note: Some info in this guide may be quite inaccurate due to lack of information. Just let me know if anything is wrong, and i will try to correct the guide appropriately. If you have a luck and you get some cards that didn't mentioned here, please give me a confirmation screenie and i will add the card to guide. In this guide i will try to review all Beasts units and some gameplay possibilities as well. Beasts is a very underrated race with some unique possibilities that affect players hand. Ag...

Friday, August 10th 2018, 10:47pm

A beginner guide to Savages

Damn, wish i get the possibility to get Juju too))) Unfortunately, on s17 AH is rarely seen any good units, mostly V&V ones and some other good units, but for massive price. I just need to get at least some decently good units for my own deck, before i start to loot collectibles via AH. Considering how much units others have, it will be a long and painful way))) Really, i like to see a whole lot of new units, but unfortunately a really good units cost above 1000, so it require a lot of work to d...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 10:25pm

Really not sure about that, because never seen that someone get Desperate Soul or Cain The Traitor from Undead pack for example, hovewer i know that Prince Serka can be gained( i got one from pack). So, Im not sure unless i will get it on my own or will see screenie, because many units like Human Wind-Dancer Elke or Lucius Swift i got from unit fusion and never seen them dropped. However i personally got a Yumi the Swiftshot and Mifzuna the Wind via packs in the past while playing RoM. However, ...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 9:30pm

Thats because i have asked already in another thread about what elites can be obtained in packs, and got no answer. I just need to be sure that particular pack drop the elite. As for WB, i as beginner never got any rewards from it yet, and its rather non-reliable, because required a good deck and team))) I dont include any event/AH ones, as well as booster bonanza units just because its non-reliable as well. Also they much harder to enchance, so it can be for sure considered, but by free cards i...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 8:49pm

Ogres: Ogre(4*, 4/4/14) Same as with Goblins, 4cd units without any abilities at all is not good. Can be found in: Novice pack, Standard pack, Epic Pack, Savage Standard pack. Also available as 1* in reputation shop on level 7 and 3* is Card Collection milestone reward for 15% Senior Ogre(4*, 1/1/7, Regeneration 2) A nice and cheap blocker of other 1cd creatures. Regeneration helps to endure more damage, and with some support it can hold the line for a long time. Can be found in: Novice pack, St...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 8:48pm

Goblins: Goblin Rogue(4*, 1/2/10) A basic goblin unit. In comparison to other similar epic units, has above average hp, but lack of abilities doesnt worth using him. Can be found in: Novice pack, Standard pack, Epic Pack, Savage Standard pack. Also available as 1* in reputation shop on level 7. Goblin Bandit(4*, 2/2/13) Slightly higher hp and damage, but still not worth to use due to lack of abilities. Can be found in: Novice pack, Standard pack, Epic Pack, Savage Standard pack. Goblin Scoundrel...

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 8:47pm

Note: Some info in this guide may be quite inaccurate due to lack of information. Just let me know if anything is wrong, and i will try to correct the guide appropriately. If you have a luck and you get some cards that didn't mentioned here, please give me a confirmation screenie and i will add the card to guide. In this guide i will try to review all Savage units and some gameplay possibilities as well. They may seem totally useless on first glance, however they not that bad for your everyday D...

Monday, August 6th 2018, 11:02pm

What cards can be obtained for free?

Well, i decided to write some basic guide, but i need to know what exact free cards can be dropped from packs, bosses and et cetera just to be able to properly write the guide. I know that, for example some 1.6 creatures like Fallen Angels or Cherubims or dragon Adepts is not available in standard packs, but can someone tell if its possible to get all epic heroes like Fenris or Cain or Desperate Soul stated before1.4-1.6 version? Id like to cover every free obtainable card, maybe except for pvp ...

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 5:19pm

Hey

Thats is my primary target, but i decided to focus on skills first. They helps me even more than units in particular. I know that later they will be less important, but currently Inspire or Blessing:Armour is just nice, also good skills is generally harder to get, so i will spent some daily pink stones to make some decent skills. I already made an epic Inspiration, and will try to get some Sacred Touches instead of Cure, probably a Rejuvenation as well, just because i like to be a support in bos...

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 12:25pm

Hey

Thanks a lot for your tips! I also wanted to post my deck, but the message is not approved by some reason yet, but it contains mostly of green cards, nothing special)))

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 9:09pm

Hey

Thank you all a lot for your tips, and thank you Agito305 for your help, hope i will benefit from this)))

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 9:20pm

Card Shop!

Thats a really nice idea indeed. Also id like to have a possibility to get some extra cards for gold to be competitive enough as a non-vip. As a new player, currently is extremely hard to both pvp and city defence because all has godlikes and i barely have rares in my deck at 16+ish level. Yeah, its possible to be competitive using Fairies/Quilins, but its not fun and there is already a bunch of underpowered cards that has low value like whole Goblin faction that no one uses, just because it hea...

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 8:27am

Hey

Thanks a lot for help)) I decided just to focus on single race and picked Dragons to develop first. As for class,i look at cards and picked Priest, just because it looks more versatile than other classes. So, my primary goal currently is to get a daily login legendary(i think at least it will help me a lot during story mode), after that i will focus on improving all worthy standard packs cards at least to Legendaries(though id like to try to get some Godlikes/Awakened ones as well). Also just sa...

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 11:32am

Hey

Thanks a lot for your response! I will follow your tips for sure)))

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 9:54am

Hey

Hi, im just joined this game and i pretty new here)) Would like to get some gameplay tips and Ally as well)))