You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 309.

Monday, August 13th 2018, 9:02pm

Author: Walthamir

update in future

Lunar chest nice. that worth doing battles in arena again to get rank... and what about post rewards, any change?

Monday, August 13th 2018, 1:16am

update in future

totally agree with that. i think thats why most of players quit the game... because the rewards don't worth all the effort of winning.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 12:48am

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

The idea its not bad, the cards are. And crafty Selena again, and a minor recharge card for big recharge its really bad they did that. But yes i agree if they put 2 cards really worth at least...its not the case this time. If they start doing this all the time, using minor recharge cards for 8k and old cards for 1k they really screwed up with this event, and we need to recharging much more to get the new minor recharge cards just because they are in legend version...that its not really good for ...

Friday, August 10th 2018, 6:47pm

update in future

hum thats look very interesting. Never realise that option existed in Chinese versions. Generally i only use the Chinese version to see whats going on there.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 12:42pm

New Method of Recharge Cards its really Bad...(this time)

Just to tell for what you are doing now for recharge cards its a really bad.... So you put cards for minor recharge that you already give to all players and put a minor recharge card to get only for a major recharge of 8k or more. its really Bad of you doing this. At least if you gonna put different cards for recharge put something good or new at least. Not old cards that everyone have... I dont agree at all with you doing this, and in my personal view its a way to mock in the face of people. " ...

Friday, August 10th 2018, 11:58am

update in future

Quoted from "glingsta" also can u poke the chines devs to bring blacksmith feature here also What Blacksmith Feature???

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 12:31pm

General game suggestions

Regard the rest of the conversation wich its another dilema in this game. Horses last more than a 1 week, but you need gold for that. But rare (Blue)horses last 1 week yes. If you stay in game longer to achive some decent level you will realise that you need Epic+ horses, also saddles, also use gold to stable your horse, also medals to level up your horse, also tons of silver and other resources to level the saddles...and yes takes a lot of time and resources/gold to get a decent horse...

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 12:23pm

7 Days of Bonus Gold

They will send you the remaining gold via in game mail. They always do that. Its not the 1st time that happen. So no worries about the missing gold.

Monday, August 6th 2018, 1:35pm

Does a fire ruby really solve the 11th problem?

Quoted from "Walthamir" Also i belive that people that recharge less in this game, or none at all, need to get/have more oportunities to get better stuff, remove vip requeriments from packs, put tarot with rubies also, do more forum event for people get old but good cards to at least stand a fight against whales. Some exemples, (give free tarots, V&V, big recharge cards), If more people play this game, more whales will recharge also. Yes better they closed the topic because these ideias are rea...

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 8:59pm

Quoted from "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" 400 gold for leg 11th. Compensation was complete garbage. Don't recharge and you wont have anymore problems And BTW that's an example of complaining. You are like the politicians every time they say something, its only Bul$%&..lol

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 8:55pm

I didn't see any complain here..... just a suggestion...and congratulate the Mods for giving a fire ruby for those that wasted resources in that crap 11th card. theres a huge difference in that. But problematic persons see problems in all.. its natural. I believe if i say something in forums that are "I like Very much Kal" , or "this summer the sky are beautiful and the birds are cool" . you come here and say that i'm crying or complain. So there's no point i wasting my time with you... I'm Far ...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 3:58pm

LMAO, i never realised that i am so important. I nerfed a card alone? HAHAHAHA. should i ban you permanently from game to??? Since i have the power to ban broken stuff..... AND YEAH THAT CARD WAS BROKEN, i dont believe you still didnt understand who BROKEN THAT CARD WAS... i dont belive that theres still people here that defend that card... But yes my ideias are to help people, and i apreciate that they give a fire ruby for those who wasted resources in THAT BROKEN CARD. very different than you ...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:37pm

Well i did the same, not spending not even 10% i spended before, just saying that when these mega whales stop recharging we will see the end of days of this game. Anyway aside from some effort for Moderators to make some offside game events, that are cool in my opinion, this game its basically always the same... Theres no point in trying to be strong in this game, or spend thousands, and thats all to win what???? pvp? same old cards? 1.5k gold???? every month the same old crappy rewards... I lef...

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:05pm

Quoted from "KingBast" I say keep on recharging. The big spenders are getting free Fire Rubies so we must spend more to keep up with the pack. No really. The Big Spenders are the ones that make this game running for you to continue playing for free...

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 11:27am

new world cup form

ok, thank you for the Update .

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 5:55pm

new world cup form

did you already know anything about this event ???? i didnt receive nothing yet...

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 5:50pm

11th

what you got? for godlike and legendary????

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 6:25pm

Towhali - is it Goodwill?

Quoted from "AvadaKing" Quoted from "Walthamir" You were the one. who blasted the most against this card. so now the card is totally useless .. But peace Walth. It's gone Avada, im not the one, but seens that coments like this put me a bad reputation in this forum and even in game, (crying and all kind of negative stuff) i make a petition ABOUT 7 Months ago to remove the card or give oportunity to have one, latter they give oportunity to players have one, i get one, but you continue to insanly ...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 5:22pm

Petition to remove(resign) mr.Demandred from his position

I think you are taking things to much seriously here... its just a game, relax. The problem of this game its nothing to do with Gms or CMs... it's about the lack of improvement and updates this game have. They screwed up some forum events, and maybe some failed to give some fair compensations. But that doesnt change nothing at all in the game progress. they take time, to fix some bugs, they take some time to deliver some comps, but they already give all in some time. I belive after some reflecti...