You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Monday, February 6th 2017, 9:50pm

Author: Stratios

What's it going to take to fix the kittens?

Quoted from "garvan" Quoted from "Stratios" That is common knowledge. Its also common knowledge that elven spearmen have vigilance. Why dont remove that text too... Now your nit picking. Distraction has been a part of the game since the day of release. It has been fine thus-far so why need to change it.

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:34pm

That is common knowledge. If you could distract cards above their base cool-down then cards like 11th hour would end the game the turn they are summoned if rebound didn't exist

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:09pm

Like Leonidas and dragon have explained. There is no error with distraction cards. You have to remember that they distract a random card in opponents hand. So if, What people like to call RNG Jesus, Hates you, You could end up with 6 distraction units all distraction the card they just drew meaning they do nothing. On the other hand they can be really good and distract all the low cool-downs. If you need more explanation on this matter send me a private message and i will help best i can. Likewi...

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 2:06pm

Five Letters

Flying Kangaroos On Orange Lettuce. shucl

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 9:54am

chrismas event

We are still sorting though the mass amounts of entry's. Rewards will be sent as soon as we can and all together once we have made sure everything is correct (There was 100's of entry's to this with different rewards, different servers ect. It does take a little time.)

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 5:33pm

[Feedback] Savage race bug

Awaken hrafn works. But the ability is slightly differnt to godlike/leg/Epic. These 3 grades are not working as intended and i will submit it as a bug report to the devs for a fix asap. Thank you again! -Stratios

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 2:01pm

Ok. I will let them know. Thank you for spotting this out and i hope we can get it fixed asap!

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 1:58pm

Ok. Noted Oger bone-heap is not buffing anything at all. tested and this is the case. Sharptooth is only buffing ogers. Not the goblins like it says it should. Juju is not giving the ogers reaping curse. Only the goblins. If i remember right Sharptooth used to only buff ogers and Juju used to only buff goblins and therefore the text on the card itself has changed. The oger bone-heap is however totally broken and i will submit a report on this for the devs to fix all 3

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 1:46pm

I will have a look at this now and see what needs sorting. Can you say exactly which cards are not working as intended? is it just the Synth cards?

Saturday, January 7th 2017, 1:12pm

Tarot

Yes there is a chance of getting a godlike out of the tarrot packs. It has happened multiple times on live servers too. godlike sun, wheel, dawn. High priestess, Strength and mimic i have seen on the live servers myself.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 10:04am

[Feedback] Peryton bug

This bug has been checked and is not working as intended. It has been reported so now it is just a waiting game for the dev's to fix it i'm afraid. Will let you know when it gets fixed.

Wednesday, December 14th 2016, 11:54am

Supremacy

Hello everyone, Unfortunately the automatic mails will not send out so it is going to be a manual job. It will take a little longer to make sure everyone gets the correct rewards but rest assured you all will get your supremacy rewards. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused! -Stratios

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 4:43pm

What are the "Awesome items" we can trade in for using Christmas Points?

Its a Christmas Surprise! Who knows what is coming. But keep collecting them points!

Friday, December 9th 2016, 11:33pm

hh broken

There is no issue with the gate. I will try to explain this as simply as possible. Creature with hh heals Hero. Creature in gate is the monster that deals damage to the her. not the monster attacking it. So when it takes damage in gate it deals damage to hero and since it did damage to something hh heals the exact same amount. If the creature has 2 x hh cast on it it will heal double the amount. Likewise if it has saviour. Hope this answers your question! -Stratios

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 9:51am

[Feedback] Glitch

I will try and test this out. If i get the same effect ill report it and try and get it sorted asap. Thank you for pointing this out! -Stratios ---Edit--- After looking into this the effect happens to every card. If you cast debilitating aura while Modesty is out it will go to a lower rank form ignoring Modesty's effect. However if you summon modesty after you cast the skill it works normally. I will report this and hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 11:00am

I've reported this 3 times, when can It be fixed?

Hello Crystal/Chris. Unfortunately this kind of thing happens in many different situations with different results. Ultimately though, It is all created when your turn ends automatically. Similar effects are a creature charmed by cupid. If they get countered they get stuck facing in the owners direction. Bone heaps this also happens with too. Sometimes the heap is left even if it dies. It could be its a hard thing to fix but i will make a report on it and see what can be done. However for now all...

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 7:11pm

Slow + no go?

We are aware of the issue and trying to contact someone to try and fix it. Info will be updated on this forum thread

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 7:08pm

i cant log in game

Hello Everyone, It seems like this issue is affecting everyone. We have reported it to the higher ups and it will hopefully be fixed soon! Apologise's for the inconvenience this is causing everyone. Either me or Leonidas wil update you when we have more info -Stratios

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 8:38pm

server crash

Post season should work like normal.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 8:35pm

server crash

Servers should be back up and running now! Sorry about this issue