You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 11:48pm

Author: Sapphire66

Father's Day Event Entries

Team Sapphire66 (S13 Cain) riku1 (S13 Cain) KhaleeSea (S13 Cain) Darkmoon (S13 Cain) Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:39pm

compo for server down

Damn guys was not expecting such great compensation for downtime at all, I must say I'm impressed this time. Black opal frags amongst many other things was the last thing I expected. Thank you very much!

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 8:38pm

new legendary card event

Yup event not worth doing with all the best cards excluded. Pretty ridiculous spending 6k for a legendary when choices are restricted. Not worth it. Quoted from "TheArn" thats $99 us In AUD 6k top up is even worse at $130 AUD Shop

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 3:00am

Server down can't log in

Same here, server is down yet again. I swear it spends more time down these days than it does up and working.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:35am

Sink the Ship II !

F8 In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 12:47pm

Sink the Ship II !

E9 In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 11:34am

Sink the Ship II !

D6 In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Monday, January 30th 2017, 9:32am

Sink the Ship II !

B5 In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 8:37am

Sink the Ship II !

I6 (Fourth day) In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 8:32am

Sink the Ship II !

E2 (Third day) In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Friday, January 27th 2017, 6:02am

Sink the Ship II !

F4 (Second day) In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 5:36am

Sink the Ship II !

J7 In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 12:40am

Compensation thank you

Yes thank you very much for all the comp we have been given. Sunday comp, recent downtime comp and now also the battlements silver comp. Really happy with all this of late as usually we don't get anything for it, very refreshing.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 5:24pm

F2P Forbidden zone

Yeah it is best to trade gems for gold and use them in AH to buy other things. If not you will likely open the packs and then wish you hadn't afterwards. But by all means open the packs if you wish... only way to learn.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:59pm

Do the non and low VIPs ever get a chance to have Elite Awakened Card??

Yes it is ashame that they haven't given out Opal Frags this year so the low Vip/F2P can get the remaining frags. But it's a pretty alright login with the godlike box and Fire Ruby, plus we get the last horsehair on day 11. Close enough to 2 Fire Rubies lol. Quoted from "Mythremi" Yeah all in all this is a pretty good login. 2 GL boxes and a Ruby and plenty of gold. I was expecting fragments but I'm not particularly surprised they're not there and it's not worth complaining about. Quoted from "m...

Friday, October 28th 2016, 9:02am

Story Teller - Halloween Edition (Submit Entries)

The Tale of the Dark Fae Drip, drip, drip. I could hear the faint sound of my blood as it made impact with the ground below Click-clack, click-clack. The sound of her heels as they got closer and closer down the hall Swish, swish, swish. Her cloak as it gently swung with each step she took I struggled against my bindings but to no avail, she had me tied up and suspended from the ceiling upside down. I heard the sound of her footsteps halting at the door and a key being inserted into the door as ...

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 9:34pm

Any computer experts can help?

Quoted from "xx." Ty Sapphire i will investigate that shortly, is that the info required i posted previous to this? Since you have Windows 8.1 it'll be best to post in the 8,8.1 section. Windows 8, 8.1 Support Yeah I would post the previous info, they will ask if they want extra information and usually instruct you where to find it on your system. See how you go and goodluck.

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 9:25pm

Night of the Spooky Images - submission topic

Angels Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet All 5 images Photoshopped by me. In-game Name: Sapphire66 Server: Cain (13)

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 2:45pm

Any computer experts can help?

Sounds like an issue with the CPU being overloaded, looks like something is using a good deal of it. You can try posting your issue on the Tech Support Forum online and see if some guys can help you out there, they are pretty helpful. Tech Support Forum I previously had similar issues with a lemon of a laptop i used to have a few years back, which was still under an extended warranty. The Hard Disk Drive was faulty and had to be replaced. But it could be variety of things causing the issues.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 8:42am

problem with brewmaster quest - bug

Thank you for the Godlike Brewmaster much appreciated, you guys are awesome!!! Hopefully something will be sorted out for future card events to get around the remaining bug by handing out a few of the items (gift frags or whatever it may be) to make up for ones we can't get with the level cap bug. I hope the developers sort out a fix for this inconvenience sometime this century lol.