Search results 1-20 of 288.

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 9:54pm

Author: Walthamir

store

yeah agree with that...

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 4:14pm

store

why you want zodiacs? zodiacs are more outdated than my grandmother....lol. They give cards in booster bonnanza far better than zodiacs. I belive that some events need to disappear with the time this game advances, like zodiacs, that event to find the 4 kings in kings packs its also really outdated, nobody will waste rubies or gold in that packs.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 3:56pm

Add Tempest Pack to Shop

just one simple sugestion, theres any possibility to add tempest pack to the shop in Kal? i think its not a difficult task and request to add to the game. ty. Each pack costs 460 gold and contains the following items: • 1x Unicorn Tempest • 1x Fire Rune • 2x 10,000 Silver Gift Pack • 10x Crystal Gift Pack • 5x Scroll of Experience

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 12:26pm

new world cup form

Agree with that.... total messed up event. More than the real World Cup...hehehehe

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 6:52pm

s13-15 left to rot?

he is talking about s-17, yes he is vip5 in s-17 and its in second place.

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 2:01pm

s13-15 left to rot?

Yes i know, you have a very smart deck... but seeing cheating like that piss me off. (specially from whales)

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 12:21pm

s13-15 left to rot?

Merge all servers i don't mind.... i almost quit playing, because of boredon and cheaters. Only players that are still playing that fight in s-17 in pvp, or are cheaters or are whale cheaters (thats a "new" kind of players), and well some honest players still playing. WhaleCheater - new kind of whales that use money to recharge others players accs to get extra recharge cards godlike, skiping all the process to make a godlike card "all the silver, sacrifice and money to get fire rubys on events. ...

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 12:09pm

Update Ascension Tower

They will not do anything, the best hope we can have its a massive update like version 3.5/4.0 of the game. But for what i seen in other versions of this game, the best stuff we can get, its just some new event rewards, different booster bonanzas, and different gold rush, the rest its the same every month, release of new recharge cards just to see how much impact that cards will have in the same old pvp, gs, bosses and all the old stuff of this game. So best to do its stop making sugestion to ch...

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 12:10pm

11th hour vs tami

glingsta - 11th was nerfed because of infinite loops locking your hand and all the massive high damage killing you somethimes in 2 rounds, its nothing about how easy that card its to kill... Its easy to kill, if not chained with any combo... Thats why they nerfed the card.

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 3:50am

petition to Remove Tami from this game or make some event for all of us have access to Tami.

Idk why you compare Tami to 11th? Tami distracts 2 cards with 2, late 11th distracts 2 entire hand, also did lots of dmg... also playing with combos its end of game, lifewarder, judgement, riverseer, blocking you entire hand with infinite loops. so there's no comparison. They did well with 11th also did well with pans. what you are doing its comparing one broken card with one really good and helpful card. You need to realise the difference between op and broken... and Tami its not broken, its ea...

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 3:33am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

just on point, the Major/big recharge cards for supposed whales are not even the most powerful cards of this game, you have late exemples, doomskar, farrah, Tami, spymaster, lifewarder, sir crumbs, savior soteria was in gold rush with fz, so easy to get for non whales, Kimono Booster Bonanza, so basically if you have these cards you have a chance to stand in game...and win. The only major recharge i still play its Salaine. Even V&v are with rubies...so what you need to stand its doing some small...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 11:05am

Petition to stop wining about petitions

lolololol, what i think its funny, its that people say that i cry all the time about petitions, because of only 1 post i put about 7 months ago... But yeah i really tired of these petitions all the time, Sorry but 11th deserved that petition/pool and the devs and community shared the same opinion about that card was totally broken. I'm really sorry for helping destroying your unfunny style of play. At the momment i didn't see any more super broken card on this game to make any petition. All good...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 2:28am

11th hour vs tami

Tami dont lock your hand with infinite combos also dont do 3000dmg and kill you in 2 blows... Far away very different cards. But sure people deserve some compo for the nerf. glad they put that card in the trash can of kal. in my opinion a minor recharge for a minor recharge of choise of the same rank of your 11th was a good compo.

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 11:42am

The time is out of joint - or the rush paradox

Quoted from "Thebosha" There is no balance in the game it is quite simply PAY TO WIN. Indeed Bosha, its a Pay to continue Play. Like thousands of online games, the difference here, its that they give you the illusion it's a free to play game... Not a Pay to Win. But its Not...

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 12:56pm

Suggestion: Buffing Older Cards

+1 for that, its a good sugestion, but that will take a lot of work from the devs... i think they are busy now with other matters. And well, old Elite cards are much more easy to get. Thats why i think in my opinion some of the elites should be weaker than for exemple Tarots or V&V. But i suppose all the old elites awakaned should be a bit more stronger than they actually are, they are really weak compared to the new awakaned ones. Most of the recharge cards are stronger than older awakaned Elit...

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 3:50pm

Petition for game to start making anti distraction saddles

"Man why are you so stupidly rude to people?" actually having saddles with diferent abilities could be cool, I really don´t know how a anti distracting saddle would work, because you need to level up saddles, giving immunity to hero vs distraction its really op, and since saddle dont have cd/time to activate, or to place a card in the battlefield will even be more op, i belive if exist saddles like that in the game should be at least godlike ones. But who it works? Like kaynie say inspiring sadd...

Monday, June 18th 2018, 5:16pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Your are right that card its even worse than 11th. But they will nerf that card soon also. Seems that the devs awake for one long sleep, and are trying to fix some errors of this game...

Monday, June 18th 2018, 12:19pm

Hidden Soteria nerf - why?

I got soteria for 2k gold, with fz, so its not at all a a whale card... you all should be able to have one of these soterias card that people say are super broken, in my opinion its just one more good card, nothing more, super easy to counter but at the same time really useful to help you in a good deck. Even a vip0/low vip was able to get that. some abilities are triggered when creatures enter in the game (generally says that in description), others are triggered when they act, i think soteria ...

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 7:57pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

jus to be clear, i post this forum about 6 months ago. I have nothing to do with the pool, nothing to do about the nerf of this card, just express and report a broken card in this game, like many people did around any games and any forums. The decisions of Devs are nothing to do about this post, there was a massive pettition to remove or nerf this card from this game to much months earlyer than before this post was here. so stop blaming me for devs decision. I cant say im happy about is decision...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:47pm

Since new post notice about changing/nerf this "hell" of a card, i belive that changes will be for the good and best for this game. what you will think that will happen? Removing infiltrate? Or distraction will only work in the first turn? Removing Distraction at all? Reduce the movement? Reduce Life to 1? well i have a different sugestion for this car... add Artic Barrier to him and impossibility to be summoned again... since the problem of this card are the combos specially with sylvi belyn an...